Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Cat Scratch Fevah! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Cat Scratch Fevah!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

We haven't had a good nuclear physics thread here in quite some time.
07-06-2005 14:46 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

LOL Big Grin

The word editor strikes again. .Berger, I didn't mean insane .berger but that's what the word editor does when you type .berger without the period. Try it
Berger
berger
berger

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
07-06-2005 14:47 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

Oh, kiss my Roy Al behind, Chandler. You don't know! You wasn't at CCCCornerstone!!! And what are you doing here anyway?! It's only a Monday!! HAHAHAHAHAHA, Chandler thought it was Friday! Hahahahahahahahahahahaggggkkkk!!

07-06-2005 14:48 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Ubique Epoque

btw, Hi Tim Wink

Smile
07-06-2005 14:48 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

quote:
The word editor strikes again. .Berger, I didn't mean bedlamite .berger but that's what the word editor does when you type .berger without the period. Try it
insane Berger
insane Berger
insane Berger

Well that's just great. No doubt that dirtbag Chandler put the Audioriences or whatever they call themselves if that's their real names up to this.

07-06-2005 14:50 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

hi bereal! how are ya?
07-06-2005 14:53 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Now this word editor is getting too wierd.

.Berger = berger, yep "insane berger"

.insane = insane, yep "bedlamite"

so .insane .berger = insane berger, yep "bedlamite .insane berger"

Soon we're gonna need Word Editor 101 Tongue

Smile
07-06-2005 14:53 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

hot damb!
i knew the U haul could turn into a tale if introduced properly...

to an INSANE MAN!!

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
07-06-2005 14:55 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

whats a bedlamite? some sort of bed bug?

07-06-2005 14:55 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by tchandler
hi bereal! how are ya?

Great. The baby is getting so big and is so alert. She loves to sit alone in her bouncy seat and kick her legs and swing her arms all over. She has feet rattles. I think the noise is interesting to her.

We are getting ready to bring the Dogs here on July 17, as long as Mike can make it. This is on the heels of selling our house in Asheville on July 13 and buying our house in Raleigh on July 15. We are actually renting back the house here in Asheville until August 15 so we can have hardwood floors put in the house in Raleigh (and we need to be here for the concert. Big Grin )

So how've you been?

Smile
07-06-2005 14:57 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

quote:
Yeah its called Catscratch about a french cheese eating catwoman...

What? Buegner Le Gal has his/her own cartoon coming out??!! How exciting! Does Ted know??!

07-06-2005 14:58 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Audiori J
whats a bedlamite? some sort of bed bug?

Maybe that's what I've got on my legs right now. Confused

These chiggers are itching me almost to death. I think I got them Saturday when we went to a picnic in the mountains with everyone from our church. Mad

Smile
07-06-2005 15:00 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

quote:
Great. The baby is getting so big and is so alert. She loves to sit alone in her bouncy seat and kick her legs and swing her arms all over. She has feet rattles. I think the noise is interesting to her....

So how've you been?

bereal -- that's really cool! i know they wear ya out at that age, but man it's a fun age to just hang out with them.

and my ridiculous schedule happened exactly as i thought it would (in terms of not being able to go to cornerstone.) my company had a deadline to meet on june 30 (thur.) and we were still working at 9:30 that night. and i still had things to finish up on friday (the day the Dogs/Choir played.) i don't think i would've gotten to the gig on time even if i had left early Friday morning. ... ... but maybe next time!!
07-06-2005 15:05 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by tchandler
quote:
Great. The baby is getting so big and is so alert. She loves to sit alone in her bouncy seat and kick her legs and swing her arms all over. She has feet rattles. I think the noise is interesting to her....

So how've you been?

bereal -- that's really cool! i know they wear ya out at that age, but man it's a fun age to just hang out with them.

and my ridiculous schedule happened exactly as i thought it would (in terms of not being able to go to cornerstone.) my company had a deadline to meet on june 30 (thur.) and we were still working at 9:30 that night. and i still had things to finish up on friday (the day the Dogs/Choir played.) i don't think iwould've gotten to a plane on time even if i had left early Friday morning. ... ... but maybe next time!!

Sorry your schedule was so .crazy. Maybe next time you'll make it and we'll be able to be there too! Since my Dad lives there, we can kill 2 birds with one stone with one trip. Wink It was great meeting you in May. I just wish I had more to talk about then. I was still in that new baby fog. It's a wonder I even made it. But I'm grateful to have had the opportunity to meet all you Choir dudes. Pleased

Smile
07-06-2005 15:11 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

HAHAHAHhahahahahahggccxxxkkkkkkk!! Chandler plays in that .silly Middle-Aged-"Youth"Choir thing what has a electric clarinet player!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGGGggggkkkk!!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Berger Roy Al: 07-06-2005 15:18.

07-06-2005 15:15 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Berger Roy Al
HAHAHAHhahahahahahggccxxxkkkkkkk!! Chandler plays in that sheepheaded Middle-Aged-"Youth"Choir thing what has a electric clarinet player!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGGGggggkkkk!!

A DAmb good one at that. Pleased

Smile
07-06-2005 15:17 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

did .berger leave?
07-06-2005 15:24 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

I'm right here, you dirtbag.

07-06-2005 15:29 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
tell ya what--
I could change my name to Leo..
and we could some year do a Leo and Theo gig..

how about Cleo, too ??
Theo, Leo, and Cleo...........I like it!

quote:
fraid we'd be out of the back of my van though..

dont know if in your experiences there at C-stone you saw -
one of the coolest things ...was kids literally playing out of the back of their car (must of had some cheap generator or something)
we saw a good handful of those as we were walking through the areas..it was actually cool!, .....

this one band was literally in a swampy hole, with the drummer still in the U haul..and a ONE HANDED guitar player (he had a pick devise on his strumming arm..but ended up mostly banging on the strings with his forearm..they really ROCKED.

gotta dig up that name....

so theres hope in the fields, my friend.

Wasn't it Almost Screaming, or something like that? I know it had Screaming in the name...................they were KEWL, TheoSmurf. Oh, sorry...............you don't want to be identified with those little blue creatures, do you? Oh, wait, was it ALL BUT THE SCREAMING?

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

07-06-2005 15:34 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Tim,

i know this is off topic, but did you really write the bass line
for the song Bono created for Ruth Graham? That's cool!
07-06-2005 15:52 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Cat Scratch Fevah!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH