Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » anyone noticed this before? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page anyone noticed this before?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by tchandler
(good lord. what's been going on here since i stepped out a few minutes ago? how in the world did berger start talking about licking coffee grounds?!)

Hey Tim,

Isn't that better than snortin' them!?

07-15-2005 14:50 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-505.jpg

Registration Date: 08-25-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
(good lord. what's been going on here since i stepped out a few minutes ago? how in the world did berger start talking about licking coffee grounds?!)

well, well, well......he dares show his face here after all......... Cool

2 "Meaningless! Meaningless!" says the Teacher. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless."

07-15-2005 14:58 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by tchandler

hey, ya larryl!

hey, Lost Canine -- how's the gig? How is The Big Island treating you?
07-15-2005 15:01 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-505.jpg

Registration Date: 08-25-2003

quote:
hey, ya larryl!

greetings mr chandler.....i miss nashville already......we keep getting the edge of these hurricanes here

2 "Meaningless! Meaningless!" says the Teacher. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless."

07-15-2005 15:04 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
hey, ya larryl!

Tim,

Thanks for asking! The Big Island is a great place. It is very expensive, but we're hanging in here. I am trying to go from pastoring 300 people to less than 100, but it's cool. I love the ocean.

07-15-2005 15:06 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

LC -- if you run into Dog Chapman, say hi for me! i'm a huge fan!
07-15-2005 15:08 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
LC -- if you run into Dog Chapman, say hi for me! i'm a huge fan!

I will do, although I haven't seen him myself!

My boys love his show.

07-15-2005 15:18 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

Boy this thread sure went downhill. We started off talking about my heavy metal band The Mighty Clouds of Roy, Featuring Berger Roy Al and The Comb-Overs, and then talking about interesting things like licking coffee grounds, to talking about some stupid show that Chandler's obsessed with.

07-15-2005 15:22 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Daniel Amos

i gotta go, folks. have a great weekend! (and don't pay any attention to berger.)
07-15-2005 15:32 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

LC -
do every one really say
"Cuz" there?

and you get a lot of chances to love the ocean I imagine- its on every degree of the compass from where your standing.

I got a big Lake near me...- that helps..and you can drink from it!

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
07-15-2005 15:32 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
uvulapie uvulapie is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 09-09-2003

Crispin Glover in Milk Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Howdy all! I'm back from whatever hole I slipped into for the past month. My house is just about sold, meaning that your September vacation home is no more, poor Berger. I would have told you about it sooner except that, well, the time I accidentally stepped on your Happy Meal toy you got a bit irate and I'm kinda scared of you. Yes, the truth is out. I've been hiring members of the local girl scout troup to protect me but durnit, their mommies make them go home for bed at 8:00, leaving my family practically defenseless. At least we still have the lawn darts and my four-year-old is pretty good at catching them.
07-15-2005 15:33 uvulapie is offline Send an Email to uvulapie Homepage of uvulapie Search for Posts by uvulapie Add uvulapie to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of uvulapie: uvulapie
Disjasked Lerna

Have a good one Tim (Sheesh, it's only 10:30 AM, when do people get to go home? Wink )

07-15-2005 15:33 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Tim C

Howzya?

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
07-15-2005 15:33 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

quote:
(and don't pay any attention to berger.)

Hey, Chandler! You can kiss the behinds of all my Comb-Overs! ... ... Hey! Wow, that's a sentence I never really thought I would get to say!

07-15-2005 15:36 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Daniel Amos

hey, jiminy! i'm still here (although the inversion of berger's last oath is disturbing enough that i'm going to have to leave soon.)

hey there uvulapie!
07-15-2005 15:38 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

WELL I'LL TELL YA WHAT THEN. I'LL MAKE IT EASY ON EVERYONE AND I'LL LEAVE!!!! GKK!!!

07-15-2005 15:41 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Mind Peach

Leaving Home Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Berger- do you think you could ask Paul Williams to join the club? I hear he has an in with Kermit.
07-15-2005 15:46 uvulapie is offline Send an Email to uvulapie Homepage of uvulapie Search for Posts by uvulapie Add uvulapie to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of uvulapie: uvulapie
Daniel Amos

(i think it's safe now. i think berger had to go make a Lavoris run or something.)

hey, uvulapie -- you're not really selling your home, are you? how's the wife and kids?
07-15-2005 15:56 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Mind Peach

Home Sales Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm still trying to sell the one we ran from in January. It took me four months to get it sell-ready and I've been waiting about six weeks on a buyer who keeps stringing me along, or his bank does. Either way I've been about a week away from closing for about a month now. OY!

The wife and kids are great. Summer is hot and arid and full of building a massive playhouse in the back. In August we're taking Amtrak to Philly for a few days.

And you? How's the clan?
07-15-2005 16:07 uvulapie is offline Send an Email to uvulapie Homepage of uvulapie Search for Posts by uvulapie Add uvulapie to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of uvulapie: uvulapie
Mind Peach

Home Sales Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I've decided to sell the wife and kids with the house.
07-15-2005 16:07 uvulapie is offline Send an Email to uvulapie Homepage of uvulapie Search for Posts by uvulapie Add uvulapie to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of uvulapie: uvulapie
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » anyone noticed this before?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH