Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Hey I'm the new guy! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (8): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] 6 7 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Hey I'm the new guy! 3 Votes - Average Rating: 4.003 Votes - Average Rating: 4.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

Thread Starter Thread Started by JR88
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think I'll hang out here, you guys seem to have some brains in your heads. I was just curious if there were female fans, they are rare. God Bless them! Big Grin

05-05-2003 16:26 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

05-05-2003 16:27 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

Thread Starter Thread Started by JR88

I'll type to you all tomorrow. Gotta go. Big Grin

05-05-2003 16:27 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Driver8
you guys seem to have some brains in your heads.

driveby must not have read any of my posts... Roll Eyes
05-05-2003 16:45 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
EH
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-30-2003

I didn't know you were still out there posting! Tongue

05-05-2003 16:48 EH is offline Send an Email to EH Search for Posts by EH Add EH to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

quote:
Originally posted by BD
quote:
Originally posted by Driver8
you guys seem to have some brains in your heads.

driveby must not have read any of my posts... Roll Eyes

Red Face

Tongue

05-05-2003 16:59 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
quote:
Originally posted by servantsteve
If you want to meet girls, you need to go to the the Tuxedo Clad Megastar board!

Shocked

if that's the only other option, maybe we should take jim's advice and abstain.... Red Face

Girls that hang out with gay guys are usually hot.

05-05-2003 18:53 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

lol! Tongue

05-05-2003 18:55 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith

Girls that hang out with gay guys are usually hot.

And are you implying that the Cman is gay?

I don't know about those DAmber guys
I suspect they need a whack in their eyes
But the Tuxedo Clad Megastar, you're the man
With a 10-piece Vegas band
And wearin' those big ties
I love you, the Tuxedo Clad Megastar

I love the pompous things you say
And I don't care if BigDork says you're gay
No-one is quite like you
Pretentious aural goo
Like months-old spam, I say
I love you, the Tuxedo Clad Megastar

the Tuxedo Clad Megastar - Bowling Pin - MORE dämb it
(Sung to the tune, Billy Graham by The Swirling Eddies)
05-05-2003 19:32 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

zippetydoot !!!!!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by zippetydoodaddy
Welcome! I'm new too, but my feet are wet!

Grab a Corona, light a menthol and turn up the Buechner!

Some of these scallywags have SARS though, so steer clear of the service cart.

My kinda way to welcome someone Smile

Although I don't have SARS.........it's just a cold. Honest!

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

05-05-2003 19:37 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

watch it, poopyhead Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
May God have mercy on your soul.

You may not realize this, but you don't exist. You're part of Woggy's intricate fantasy being played out on this board. Woggy is a mental patient who has created all of us as an appropiriate release for her pent up emotions. She's practically catatonic at this stage, but in her mind, behind seemingly lifeless eyes are all the players on this stage, you included.

The only one of us who is not a creation of Woggy's fertile mind is Jim Muglia. A man who witnessed to her about Roman Catholicism and caused her to slip over the edge. Many of the characters here are manifestations of him.

Welcome!
when I have the frontal lobotomy (or was that the bottle in front of me?), you might be erased!!!

05-05-2003 19:39 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by .backs.
Ernest Borgnine's ...well, you know...are a Woggy creation?

be afraid, Baxturd.backs.bax.........be VERY afraid Smile

05-05-2003 19:40 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

quote:
Many of the fans here also have a big soft spot for the Tuxedo Clad Megastar. If I were you, I'd go buy a few dozen the Tuxedo Clad Megastar CDs and play them while posting on the Daniel Amos message board (DAmb). I know I do it and it helps make sense of all the silliness here. I know others who do it too. Later we can discuss clothing selection for proper posting. Remember Woggy is a girl and in her mind most of the rest of the members here are men, so it's important to dress manly while posting in her little fantasy world.

Yes, once in a while I invent a girl, like Evil Genius Anne or Eleanor, just to mix it up a little.

but LEAVE MY SPARKLY DISCO DRESSES ALONE, or I'll send the Tuxedo Clad Megastar and his little friend Guido over to break your legs.

Oh, I invented Daniel Amos, too..........don't tell Terry, though. He gets upset when I mention it.

carry on........... Big Grin Big Grin

05-05-2003 19:44 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by jwaltb
You guys are nuts! (Or IS it you, Woggy???) Well, whoever, thanks for starting my morning off with some hearty laughter. It's well worth the price of admission. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

we had nothing to do with this..................except for the cowboy hats.

05-05-2003 19:45 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

ummmmmmmm Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by John Foxe
Ummm, I have a problem, servantsteve. I did what you told me, and look what happened:

How can the two possibly mix? I think there\'s a major bug in your instructions...
Shocked

I don't think you can post pics from your hard-drive.

and stay away from geocities and tripod sites - their pics usually don't work, either.

05-05-2003 19:48 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy

and stay away from geocities and tripod sites - their pics usually don't work, either.

of course you could send them to me, but who knows what they will end up like....

05-05-2003 20:29 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

WOWWWWEEEEEEEEE

That MarkyMark has such an inflated head, don't he?

He's just too grand for his own good Smile

05-05-2003 23:05 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

quote:
Originally posted by BD
quote:

of course you could send them to me, but who knows what they will end up like....

You rock BD!

05-05-2003 23:52 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Dang! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Oh, I invented Daniel Amos, too..........don't tell Terry, though. He gets upset when I mention it.

I thought Al Gore did....

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
05-06-2003 08:17 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

Some of my best posts are on this thread. I don't know what got into me that day.

05-06-2003 09:16 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
Pages (8): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] 6 7 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Hey I'm the new guy!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH