Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Hodge Podge » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (8): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] 7 8 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Hodge Podge
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by Dr Rich
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by brdhsnyrsoul
Did I mention that I'm #12?

damb! beat me by 2! Smile

01-10-2003 16:40 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Originally posted by audiori [/I]
Yeah, we would rather have done better packaging for
Hodge Podge, but sometimes the amount of time/money
involved just doesnt work it's self out for every project.
On this particular project, there was such a limited
number of orders for it, that it would not have paid
for the kind of professional packaging we would have liked
to do.
-It's fine! Fits in with the spirit of the deal I think!Big Grin

Also, most manufacturing companies have a lower run limit
of 1000 units.
-How copies were made?

Goodie Bear was a character TenNapel was hired to create
for Sony in Japan, he then hired Terry to create
his theme. There are websites based around Goodie Bear
on the web. There are actually Goodie Bear cafe's in
Japan based around the character.
-That song is kinda "creepy" in a good way! Tongue

The Neverhood demos come from the tape Terry sent Doug TenNapel of his working ideas for the games. I would imagine
this is probably the same tape that was submitted to Dreamworks and was hand picked by them from several other
submitted artists. There are some more songs of this
on the tape Doug has, maybe we can put some up as mp3s
or something.
-this stuff is great! Even Patti likes it! Big Grin

01-10-2003 16:44 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

I wish I knew what youz guyz were talking about...Baby

I'm gonna wine all day...every day 'til I get my Hodgepodge! Crying

(So don't mind me audiori.) <----- I made a rhyme! Tongue

01-10-2003 16:50 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Hey, this is cool.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

nada, I didn't even realize there were WORDS involved! Big Grin

Maybe it's been brought up elsewhere, but can someone explain the provenance on these things?

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
01-10-2003 19:04 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Well Doug TenNapel being a DA fan, has always asked
Terry to help on projects he has done. Which, is
quite a few weird things, the Saturday Morning cartoon
"Project Geeker", The "Neverhood" PC game (which
was based on the Old Testiment for those that didn't
realize), the "Skullmonkeys" playstation game,
"Koghead and Meatus" which was a short film, "Mothman"
which is a live action movie, "Goodie Bear" which was
for the Japanese cartoon based cafe'

The two Starter Set demos were recorded by Terry and
and Jason Martin of Starflyer59 to shop around.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
01-11-2003 09:23 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

I just want to say how happy I am to have this CD! Big Grin

01-11-2003 11:10 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Me too

01-11-2003 21:31 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

I an pretty excited about Miracle Faith Telethon Part 2! Big Grin

01-12-2003 16:28 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Wine, wine, wine...

Crying Maybe mine will come Monday...

01-12-2003 17:51 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

What kind of wine are you drinking?

01-12-2003 19:51 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Boone's Farm is always good! Tongue

01-13-2003 15:57 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

quote:
Originally posted by EdHead
Wine, wine, wine...

would you like some cheese with that wine?

Smile

01-13-2003 16:02 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
What kind of wine are you drinking?

Why red wine, of course.

This IS the only wine that is sanctified, right?

01-13-2003 16:05 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

quote:
Originally posted by wes berlin
quote:
Wine, wine, wine...

would you like some cheese with that wine?

Smile

Y yes please! Smile

I'll take some Brie with my White Zinfendel! Tongue

01-13-2003 16:07 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
jollyholiday
Mind Peach

Walnut Crest merlot...keep it red and keep it dry. The best thing to come out of Chile, well...the Walnut Crest cabernet Sauvignon is very good as well.
01-13-2003 16:11 jollyholiday is offline Send an Email to jollyholiday Search for Posts by jollyholiday Add jollyholiday to your Buddy List
jollyholiday
Mind Peach

doc Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
R U related to Doc Holliday? Confused

Distantly...I don't like to talk about it. Mary Poppins and I are much more closely related.

-Jolly
01-13-2003 16:18 jollyholiday is offline Send an Email to jollyholiday Search for Posts by jollyholiday Add jollyholiday to your Buddy List
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich

me too!

01-13-2003 18:28 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

quote:
quote:

me too!

mine still hasn't come! Crying

01-13-2003 18:47 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

I'm still getting used to Terry the computer music guru, but it's growing on me. Most of the CD is stuff for TenNapel or whatever his name is. I like these tracks better than some of the stuff on the Neverhood and Imaginarium CDs.

01-13-2003 18:48 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
quote:
quote:

me too!

mine still hasn't come! Crying

Mine neither...Crying

Wine, wine, wine...cheese and wine...

01-13-2003 19:03 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Pages (8): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] 7 8 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Hodge Podge

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH