Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Joy in the mailbox today!!!! The Midget is here. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Joy in the mailbox today!!!! The Midget is here.
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 Joy in the mailbox today!!!! The Midget is here. ladrtrk55 09-28-2007 16:26
 RE: Joy in the mailbox today!!!! The Midget is here. sondance 09-28-2007 21:32

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ladrtrk55
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-652.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007

Joy in the mailbox today!!!! The Midget is here. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The mailman got a sloppy wet one when he pulled out the familiar manila envelope...
TMTS&TM is playing right now, headphones in place, nearly hurt my neck spinning around the room to "My Cardboardbox".

Hey, where's my chicken-sized replica of the "Let's Spin!" tour bus?

09-28-2007 16:26 ladrtrk55 is offline Search for Posts by ladrtrk55 Add ladrtrk55 to your Buddy List
sondance sondance is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-220.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2006

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

well shoot, I'm just happy for you (but you can keep your wet ones to yourself, poor mailman)

Psalm 119:83
09-28-2007 21:32 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Joy in the mailbox today!!!! The Midget is here.

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH