Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Terry's Saddest song » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Terry's Saddest song
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Crying

August 2005
05-21-2003 12:44 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by zippetydoodaddy
Oh and "The Last Testament of Angus Shane"

"Lord, be with my children
and dear Sarah my wife.
Comfort their sorrows.
Lord, I love them more than life!"

Crying

The Last Testament of Angus Shane
By The Lost Dogs
(Music by Gene Eugene, Lyrics by Terry Taylor

what a great song Crying

and a great choice in having Gene sing it.

BD
05-21-2003 13:59 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
EH
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-30-2003

quote:
Originally posted by DaLe uReViG
1 - "One more time"
2 - "Light Princess"
3 - "Sleep Silent Child"
4 - "Note to Anna"
5 - "Hole In The World"
6 - "A Sigh For You"
7 - "In The Distance"
8 - "Lady Goodbye"
9 - "Darkest Night"
10 - "Beyond the Wall of Sleep"
11 - "Mamas in the Desert, Daddy's in the Sky"
12 - "You Lay Down"
13 - "My Hand to God"
14 - probably a few more...

"He Fell In The Water" - Terry Taylor from the "Ojo - Relative" project!

Where is this one? Frown

This one's gotta be in there somewhere?

05-21-2003 20:08 EH is offline Send an Email to EH Search for Posts by EH Add EH to your Buddy List
EH
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-30-2003

quote:
Originally posted by BD
By The Lost Dogs
(Music by Gene Eugene, Lyrics by Terry Taylor)

what a great song Crying

Definately, Gene's voice was a perfect choice. Pleased

Crying

05-21-2003 20:12 EH is offline Send an Email to EH Search for Posts by EH Add EH to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

"The Afternoon" and "Wall of Heaven" come to mind.

05-21-2003 20:29 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

quote:
Originally posted by BD

By The Lost Dogs

what a great song Crying

BD
[/QUOTE]

BTW, I wonder if y'all noticed that with the loss of Gene we also lost the only truly sorrowful voice in the Dogs?

Terry's voice can sound "sad", but somehow his voice is still hopeful. Gene, on the other hand could be downright depressing.

I'm going to cry now.Crying

August 2005
05-22-2003 11:37 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
John Foxe John Foxe is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-645.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Gift Horse Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Walls of Heaven, definitely.

05-22-2003 13:05 John Foxe is offline Send an Email to John Foxe Search for Posts by John Foxe Add John Foxe to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of John Foxe: yikes... amateurs online?
Ubique Epoque

Even "Built for Glory" is a weeper.

05-23-2003 08:07 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

Faces to the window. When I was a kid, that song would bring me closer to tears than anything! And of course, "The Last testament of Angus Shane".

~Groucho~
05-23-2003 09:27 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by EH
quote:
Originally posted by BD
By The Lost Dogs
(Music by Gene Eugene, Lyrics by Terry Taylor)

what a great song Crying

Definately, Gene's voice was a perfect choice. Pleased

Crying

or "Jimmy" too for that matter! Crying

05-23-2003 12:40 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by BD

By The Lost Dogs

what a great song Crying

BD

BTW, I wonder if y'all noticed that with the loss of Gene we also lost the only truly sorrowful voice in the Dogs?

Terry's voice can sound "sad", but somehow his voice is still hopeful. Gene, on the other hand could be downright depressing.

I'm going to cry now.Crying
[/QUOTE]

"River on Fire" makes me cry like a little girl! Crying

05-23-2003 12:40 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

River On Fire?? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What's that? Where have I been?

August 2005
05-23-2003 13:18 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
What's that? Where have I been?

it's an Adam Again song on Dig

05-23-2003 13:23 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

Dr.? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Terry wrote it? Confused

August 2005
05-23-2003 13:26 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Terry wrote it? Confused

noRed Face

Gene did.
But it's a sad song Gene sings!

05-23-2003 13:29 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

PippetyPooPatty is now officially following your thread-of-thought.

August 2005
05-23-2003 13:42 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

"River on Fire", now there's a sad song you just have to love! I think the saddest song I have EVER heard is "In My Life" by the Beatles. Sorry I went off the subject, but I just had to mention that.

~Groucho~
05-23-2003 13:50 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
bigboycying
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 02-24-2003

I know this sounds like an odd choice, but I'd say I'll Get Over It. A couple of weeks ago I was feeling really good, I'd had a mountaintop experience and I was feeling energized about ministry and life in general. I could even't bear to listen to this song, because I knew it was true and I knew it was gonna happen to me. And it did. I got over it.
05-23-2003 14:26 bigboycying is offline Send an Email to bigboycying Search for Posts by bigboycying Add bigboycying to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Squidzit
Faces to the window. When I was a kid, that song would bring me closer to tears than anything! And of course, "The Last testament of Angus Shane".

amen and again amen! Crying

05-23-2003 14:56 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Has anyone mentioned "From the distance?"
Crying

05-23-2003 14:57 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Terry's Saddest song

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH