Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Is it ethical? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Is it ethical?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
Roll Eyes

^ not a real fan Frown
05-29-2003 19:01 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

<a real poor fan.... Frown

05-29-2003 19:08 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

I hear ya Frown
05-29-2003 19:09 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

quote:
Originally posted by One Weigh or the Highweigh
a "real fan" will fork over th 50 bucks on e-bay for the originals.... Red Face

THat's really the saddest part of not being able to reissue stuff as fast as we want to. Generally, we just want to make it all available again and maybe even throw on some bonus tracks or add some new liner notes or photos to the artwork or something - but we'd also love to keep the fans from having to pay insane prices to hear this stuff. The prices get way out of hand and the band doesn't make a dime from it.

I think in the coming year, as we get some of our funding problems straightened out, we'll be in better shape to do some more reissues.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
05-29-2003 22:19 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
SMACK-A-SAURUS REX SMACK-A-SAURUS REX is a male
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 05-22-2003

i would love that!Big Grin
05-29-2003 23:09 SMACK-A-SAURUS REX is offline Send an Email to SMACK-A-SAURUS REX Search for Posts by SMACK-A-SAURUS REX Add SMACK-A-SAURUS REX to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
I think in the coming year, as we get some of our funding problems straightened out, we'll be in better shape to do some more reissues.

Smile )

05-29-2003 23:16 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Big Grin

05-30-2003 07:28 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
The prices get way out of hand and the band doesn't make a dime from it.

and from what it sounds like, the guys in the band may not even have certain CDs as well! Crying Confused Frown

06-01-2003 15:49 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Is it ethical?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH