Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Hey, look everyone! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Hey, look everyone!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

Thread Starter Thread Started by Berger Roy Al
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey! Either Debbie Boone or Madeleine Albright would be perfect for the part!!

06-04-2003 11:34 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hey berger, did you see it comes in flavours now??? Big Grin

06-04-2003 11:56 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

!!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Orange!! My favorite!!

06-04-2003 11:57 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

06-04-2003 11:59 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

06-04-2003 12:00 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

...What a great time to be alive!!!!!

06-04-2003 12:01 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
EH
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-30-2003

quote:
Originally posted by .backs.
Have to run to an IEP, Berger. You can stay in the dairy if you don't talk to g l.

Oh Berger, You light up my life.

Mr. Royale, sir, I think .backs. has taken alikin' to you as well...Shocked

06-04-2003 12:14 EH is offline Send an Email to EH Search for Posts by EH Add EH to your Buddy List
Ernest Borgnine's Nipples
unregistered

Po' po' Berger!

Come rest your weary head on my bosom. I'll protect you and won't let any harm come to you. I am very loving and caring. I'll give you a place to sleep.

Just ask Joey how accomodating I can be.
06-04-2003 12:30
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Roll Eyes

06-04-2003 12:39 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
John Foxe John Foxe is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-645.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Well I'll be Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ooo, what is it with that imagery?

If that isn't the most obnoxious, perverse thought on the Amos MB today, I don't know what is.

Shocked

06-04-2003 13:36 John Foxe is offline Send an Email to John Foxe Search for Posts by John Foxe Add John Foxe to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of John Foxe: yikes... amateurs online?
.GORT.
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 06-02-2003

Just think of them, covered in orange-scented Windex...
06-04-2003 13:38 .GORT. is offline Send an Email to .GORT. Search for Posts by .GORT. Add .GORT. to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

i'd prefer to think of them covered in anthrax!!! Shocked

06-04-2003 13:45 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
.GORT.
Esculent Eskimo

Joey still has issues with male nipples...
06-04-2003 13:47 .GORT. is offline Send an Email to .GORT. Search for Posts by .GORT. Add .GORT. to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

watch out, EBN!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

06-04-2003 13:52 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.

Joey, I knew you fantasized about getting your hands on me. Apparently, you are more obsessed with me that I originally thought. You know that leather thong . . . yeah, the one that you drive me wild with . . . it looks like it came out of the Matrix, too.
06-04-2003 15:26
SMACK-A-SAURUS REX SMACK-A-SAURUS REX is a male
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 05-22-2003

i just got back from watching wrong turn and you people remind me of the inbreeding rampant in the flick!

i am both disgusted and slightly curious at the thought ....

what am i saying??!! ok anyone from west virginia??.
06-04-2003 15:39 SMACK-A-SAURUS REX is offline Send an Email to SMACK-A-SAURUS REX Search for Posts by SMACK-A-SAURUS REX Add SMACK-A-SAURUS REX to your Buddy List
.GORT.
Esculent Eskimo

SS is close.
06-04-2003 15:54 .GORT. is offline Send an Email to .GORT. Search for Posts by .GORT. Add .GORT. to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

scary, aren\'t we? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Berger Roy Al
Chandler and his vicious Minnesota gang are trying to kill me because HE wants to play on the next Eddies record! And now .backs. wants to kill me too because his goat-wife is in love with me!!

as Queen of that vicious MN gang, you'd best be moving along now, BergerBoy....................we don't wanna have to clean YOU up with orange-scented Windex, now, do we?

does this scare you? if not........read the FINE print!!!

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

06-04-2003 16:03 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
.GORT.
Esculent Eskimo

Unboned brisling frightens me.
06-04-2003 16:19 .GORT. is offline Send an Email to .GORT. Search for Posts by .GORT. Add .GORT. to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

BAXTER.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by .backs.
You had best not discuss it here. The queen will arrive soon, and she is one of the viscous ones. Run, Berger, run; she has a very long arm.

hAVEN'T we discussed this "speaking behind the Queen's back" before? hmmmmmmmmmmmmm?????????????????????

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

06-04-2003 16:28 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Hey, look everyone!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH