Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Generational DA » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Generational DA
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

reversals-

I had shotgun angel- my boys (8 and 6 at the time) didnt like it except for "Better" next! next! next!
I got HD in 82 from the local library , and taped "certain cuts" (conservative conscience wouldnt let me record Love #19- or the title track)..which my kids (a bit older) liked a lot.. I fell asleep and was reawakened when my older boy (12 at the time) bought Vox Humana...
we all fell asleep concerning DA till I picked up SOTH in 95..and it all started coming back, I filled in the holes.
I hold the torch, but my two older boys are mildly interested -one much more than the other-Hes plannin on the BBQ (we saw Pretend I'm Elvis together) and my 15 year old daughter is plannin on comin to a BBQ - she likes what I spoon feed to her- and thinks the boys are cool cuz dad does. my 12 year old daughter sneers (at nearly anything and everything dad likes-but she thinks the idea of the BBQ is pretty dang cool- for old people....

JIMiny (uhm, did I answer the ????)

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
06-17-2003 07:49 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
HEMISPHERICALHEADS HEMISPHERICALHEADS is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-07-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Driver8

Boogity! Boogity! Boogity!
I bet you didn't think I even watched Nascar, when ya seen my name, huh? Big Grin

You know ,it never dawned on me 'till now..Honest.. And it's so obvious.
06-17-2003 15:36 HEMISPHERICALHEADS is offline Send an Email to HEMISPHERICALHEADS Homepage of HEMISPHERICALHEADS Search for Posts by HEMISPHERICALHEADS Add HEMISPHERICALHEADS to your Buddy List
SMACK-A-SAURUS REX SMACK-A-SAURUS REX is a male
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 05-22-2003

my folks bought the old maranatha reconds and i guess thats where my brother and i first heard DA. my brother bought HD and liked it alot. but it was'nt till doppleganger that i really started liking DA. i have followed them since then.
06-17-2003 20:36 SMACK-A-SAURUS REX is offline Send an Email to SMACK-A-SAURUS REX Search for Posts by SMACK-A-SAURUS REX Add SMACK-A-SAURUS REX to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Generational DA

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH