Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Did all Prickly Heat send? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (10): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] 6 7 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Did all Prickly Heat send?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think Jevon would want the picture of DR. EDT cutting the cheese.

Big Grin
06-27-2003 19:15 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The Prayer of DR. Edward Daniel Taylor... heh heh

I know some ministers say, “That above financial support, Prayer is the most important thing.” I will not say this my friends…. Prayer is somewhere important, somewhat important, but it’s way way way down on the list. PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS I SAY! Neigh I COMMAND!

Save your cheap and halfhearted prayers because frankly they mean didly squats! I CAN’T EAT AIR, I CAN’T TRAVEL, PAY MY SIZABLE MORTGAGE ADD ANOTHER VINTAGE CAR TO MY COLLECTION, MINISTER TO THE NEEDS OF THE LAZY…uh uh NEEDY ON THE WELL WISHERS OF THE RELIGIOUS HOI POLLOI … THE EMPTY VACUOUS AND DUBIOUS PRAYERS OF REBELLIOUSNESS NARE DO WELLS. WHO’S WALLETS ONLY OPEN TO FEED THE EMNITY OF THEIR OWN FLESHES. WHO HEAP HOT COALS UPON THEIR OWN PIN SIZE HEADS BY SUCH CONCERNS AS FEEDING THEIR OWN REBELLIOUS CHILDREN, AND KEEPING THEIR REBROBATE WIVES PARADING FURS AND COCKTAIL DRESSES AND (something something something) AND ALL SORTS OF BOBBLES AND BANGLES AND BEEDS AND ADORNING THEIR SOFT AND POWDERED PAMPERED FLESH.

THIS IS A STENCH IN MY NOSTRILS MY FRIENDS, A PUTRID STENCH!

Let me say that some of you...

(and he does go on Big Grin )
06-28-2003 00:21 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

"Up Yours Arty Pharty" Tongue
06-28-2003 00:24 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

"rightly cutting and dividing the cheese"

this will have to have several plays to hear all of the right rev.

Big Grin

06-28-2003 00:35 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

well, i hear the jingling of dog sled bells, maybe the mail is finally reaching my remote outpost here. gotta run and chck to see if its here, but in the mean time you all have a great night's sleep.

06-28-2003 00:39 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

learning to lovingly hate your neighbor - a new book from DEDT

Big Grin
06-28-2003 00:42 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

ok...

one track and one track only.

It's nothing like the rest of the CD, this is a short one and it's not Dr. EDT. So you still have to wait to hear the Right Rev. Tongue

This one is called Blind Lemon Meringue, last of the old time blues men

If you weren't able to get this the first time around, I hope you can get a copy from someone since they shipped two for every single order.

BD
06-28-2003 01:18 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

I want mine!!!

06-28-2003 01:51 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
TrashMan TrashMan is a male
Normal Noggin

images/avatars/avatar-252.jpg

Registration Date: 05-17-2003

Prickly Track List Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I did notice that the track list was messed up. Seems like the last half of the songs don't match very well with what is printed on the inside of the booklet. I ripped the disc into my computer to have it easily availible and just thought I had messed it up somehow. Then I popped the CD back in and sampled the tracks and found them the same as what I had just listened to. Very strange...and that doesn't even cover the content! Great stuff. I was laughing hard at the Right Rev. and all that cutting of the cheese. Yes...
06-28-2003 02:05 TrashMan is offline Send an Email to TrashMan Search for Posts by TrashMan Add TrashMan to your Buddy List Add TrashMan to your Contact List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

finally got it! not as good as the first one, but still funny.... Big Grin

now, what shall i do with that second disk??? Evil

leave it sealed sitting next to my AC book and signed MBD...... for now at least.....Pleased

Cool
06-28-2003 07:16 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

woo-hoo! maybe I'll get mine today! Smile

06-28-2003 11:20 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by joey
finally got it! not as good as the first one, but still funny.... Big Grin

no it's not as good, I was hoping for some tunes like the first one had. I still like it though. Tongue

BD
06-28-2003 11:33 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

this is startting to sound like a "Diet Dr Pepper" ad! Evil

06-28-2003 11:35 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

I'm a Dr. Taylor, wouldn't you like to be a Taylor too?

Diet Dr. Taylor tastes just as good as the Original Dr. Taylor, only less filling.

Tongue
06-28-2003 11:39 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

I hope mine arrives before I fly out to Sydney on Saturday

06-29-2003 22:53 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Mine must have melted and drained out of the postmobile.

06-29-2003 23:57 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-236.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: Silicon Valley: prime real estate for a terrorist dirty bomb hit

IS IT TOO LATE TO ORDER STILL?! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yikes! howdidiletthisoneslipby?

--Peter Jackson quoting J. R. R. Tolkien
06-30-2003 00:51 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

06-30-2003 00:52 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

I mean Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

there
(mental note: use preview button)

06-30-2003 00:53 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
Dr. Sticky Dr. Sticky is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

Mine hasn't shown up yet, but it's not coming to name, it's going to my wife's name. I doubt that will make a difference, but i'm paranoid and want it to show up.
06-30-2003 10:07 Dr. Sticky is offline Send an Email to Dr. Sticky Homepage of Dr. Sticky Search for Posts by Dr. Sticky Add Dr. Sticky to your Buddy List
Pages (10): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] 6 7 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Did all Prickly Heat send?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH