Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Hi » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (6): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Hi
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Berger, we never retain folks after they hear from you. Now run along!
07-08-2003 15:33 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
MrMustard
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 07-08-2003

Thread Starter Thread Started by MrMustard
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I can only assume most of your are much younger than I. Still it is nice that you enjoy good music. You don't see that much from the younger generation now days. Are you Christians, or just folk that like Daniel Amos? I myself was raised in a good Baptist Church, and attend twice on Sunday and Bible study every Thursday. I don't think religion should be pushed on anyone, but if you listen to DA, you can certainly hear much in regards to religion. Take a listen at the words, not just the music, it can open up many avenues you would never otherwise take yourself. Keep an open mind and take care.
07-08-2003 15:34 MrMustard is offline Send an Email to MrMustard Search for Posts by MrMustard Add MrMustard to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

wha???

DA is a christian band??

say who??

07-08-2003 15:37 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Shocked
07-08-2003 15:38 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

I know bax... what is this mustard fella talking about??

07-08-2003 15:38 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

so Mr.Mustard did you kill him in the dining room with the candlestick?? where did you do it??

07-08-2003 15:39 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Berger Roy Al
It's nice to have you here. Please pardon me if I don't like DA, though. (Their bass player sucks.)

Berger... did you know DA is a christian band??

Man that Mustard guy must be really old and mature, huh??

07-08-2003 15:39 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Hasn't he heard the bird song and pie hole?
07-08-2003 15:39 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Driver8
so Mr.Mustard did you kill him in the dining room with the candlestick?? where did you do it??

I thought it was Mrs. Green with the rope in the kitchen!

07-08-2003 15:40 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by baxter
Hasn't he heard the bird song and pie hole?

Pie Hole... it's right up there with "awesome god!"

07-08-2003 15:41 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
El Diablo
Sublime Brain Puppet

images/avatars/avatar-457.gif

Registration Date: 12-15-2002
Location: most of you wouldn't know God if you saw him walking down the street in a green robe.... Kenneth Copeland

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
wha???

DA is a christian band??

say who??

wha??? Confused

Crying

07-08-2003 15:47 El Diablo is offline Send an Email to El Diablo Search for Posts by El Diablo Add El Diablo to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

I know!
Good thing Mr Mustard came along to point that out for us! Pleased

07-08-2003 15:49 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Hey Mustard where are you???

Are you French?? Big Grin

07-08-2003 15:51 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
El Diablo
Sublime Brain Puppet

Location: most of you wouldn't know God if you saw him walking down the street in a green robe.... Kenneth Copeland

i am going to have to burn my Da cds now.... Crying

07-08-2003 15:52 El Diablo is offline Send an Email to El Diablo Search for Posts by El Diablo Add El Diablo to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Hey Mustard where are you???

Are you French?? Big Grin

Don't you mean, "are you freedom?" Tongue

07-08-2003 15:53 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

DAmb you Diablo.......go to hellMad

Big Grin
Tongue

07-08-2003 15:54 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by El Diablo

me too! Frown

07-08-2003 15:54 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
El Diablo
Sublime Brain Puppet

quote:
quote:

me too! Frown

or maybe if we play them backwards...... Evil

07-08-2003 15:55 El Diablo is offline Send an Email to El Diablo Search for Posts by El Diablo Add El Diablo to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
DAmb you Diablo.......go to hellMad

Big Grin
Tongue

watch a "signed by all the members copy" of dfbb up in smoke! Shocked

07-08-2003 15:55 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
quote:
quote:

me too! Frown

or maybe if we play them backwards...... Evil

then they will be not for "Good" but for "Awesome!" Smile )

07-08-2003 15:56 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Pages (6): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Hi

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH