Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Hi » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (6): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Hi
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
MrMustard
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 07-08-2003

Thread Starter Thread Started by MrMustard
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well, I been watching all this talk go on here, and I must say it's not my type of humor. You all enjoy, and always remember, there is lots of people out there that likes this band. You may not know them, they may not know you, but even if we have nothing else in common, we all like Daniel Amos. Take care and goodbye.
07-08-2003 16:12 MrMustard is offline Send an Email to MrMustard Search for Posts by MrMustard Add MrMustard to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

4 posts! what the hell is that!!!!

You get back here Musty and post some more!

07-08-2003 16:13 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Gee....Frown
maybe this Mustard dude was a real fanFrown

Man I think we just drove away another oneCrying

somebody cut my DAmb fingers offCrying

we lost another oneFrown

07-08-2003 16:16 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

quote:
Originally posted by MrMustard
Well, I been watching all this talk go on here, and I must say it's not my type of humor. You all enjoy, and always remember, there is lots of people out there that likes this band. You may not know them, they may not know you, but even if we have nothing else in common, we all like Daniel Amos. Take care and goodbye.

Well, you did come on with a pretty strange attitude.

here is a good site for ya! www.carman.org

07-08-2003 16:17 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

i'm strange Confused

i thought you were out peeing Red Face

07-08-2003 16:18 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Driver8
Gee....Frown
maybe this Mustard dude was a real fanFrown

Man I think we just drove away another oneCrying

somebody cut my DAmb fingers offCrying

we lost another oneFrown

He may be a real fan, but he seemed to be full of himself.
We all KNOW the lyrics to Terry's songs.
We KNOW what DA is about.
Whatever...

07-08-2003 16:19 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
i'm strange Confused

i thought you were out peeing Red Face

I did!

I wanted to see if Mr Mustard posted again!

Plus I am a DAMB addict! Crying

07-08-2003 16:20 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
Tongue LOL! Tongue

YOU KIDS TALKIN' 'BOUT ME OVER HERE?????????

Oh, HI Mr. Mustard. Welcome. You don't have to bow or anything, but I am the Queen of the DAmbed. Thou shalt have no other Queens before me.

j/k

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

07-08-2003 16:25 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

quote:
I can only assume most of your are much younger than I. Still it is nice that you enjoy good music. You don't see that much from the younger generation now days. Are you Christians, or just folk that like Daniel Amos? I myself was raised in a good Baptist Church, and attend twice on Sunday and Bible study every Thursday. I don't think religion should be pushed on anyone, but if you listen to DA, you can certainly hear much in regards to religion. Take a listen at the words, not just the music, it can open up many avenues you would never otherwise take yourself. Keep an open mind and take care.

Most, if not all, of us are Christians.

Okay, I'm gonna ask - how old are you?

Cuz, maybe you're older than me......and up 'til now, I think I'm the oldest one on this board!!!

WE'd elect you KING if you're older than 48!!

07-08-2003 16:35 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

DON'T GO, Mr. Mustard Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

Ah, darn............

we're a nice bunch of people, honest!

We just like to be silly, and a bit irreverent, and, well, we're not BAD people, just goofy, and we didn't mean to scare you, and WHY don't you give us another chance, huh?

We'll even cut off Driver 8's fingers, if that will help!

sheesh...........................

07-08-2003 16:38 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
quote:
DAmb you Diablo.......go to hellMad

Big Grin
Tongue

watch a "signed by all the members copy" of dfbb up in smoke! Shocked

now there are some things that are just not funny..... Mad

Cool
07-08-2003 17:05 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

The poor guy didn't stand a chance here at the DAmb. Sounded like a real newbie to me. At least Driver and I already had a demented sense of humor when we came on here, you guys seemed normal to us! Did you guys think Driver and I were someones alias when we first signed on?

~Groucho~
07-08-2003 17:59 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

quote:
I'm new here, just wanted to say hi. I been listening to Daniel Amos since Horrendous Disc! My son just bought a computer for me and my wife and now we are "Online" like everyone else. Guess I never realized anyone but me liked DA, this place seems to have lots of members! Very nice to be able to talk to people from all over who like DA. I would assume most of you are from California, since that is where they are from. We reside in Kentucky, and I have never meet another person who knows, let alone likes, DA. You all take care.

Mr. Mustard

i wonder if this guy was real or not.... Confused

Cool
07-08-2003 19:04 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Would you all feel less guilty if i said he was me?
07-08-2003 19:27 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Baxter!

07-08-2003 19:31 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by baxter
Would you all feel less guilty if i said he was me?

Mad

Cool
07-08-2003 19:32 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

I guess that's a "no?" Tongue

07-08-2003 19:33 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Should i take that as a no?
07-08-2003 19:33 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

Why'd you do it baxter, Whhhyyyyyy?Crying

~Groucho~
07-08-2003 19:34 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

we both posted the same thing!

Doppelganger! Shocked

07-08-2003 19:34 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Pages (6): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Hi

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH