Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Hi » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (6): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] 6 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Hi
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
quote:
Originally posted by baxter
Hasn't he heard the bird song and pie hole?

Pie Hole... it's right up there with "awesome god!"

LOL Big Grin

I really did bust out laughing at that one Dennis!

07-08-2003 23:34 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Squidzit
quote:
The Beatle reference as well as the references to old age make me think it was Uncle T.

Who is Uncle T?

T as in Terry

After hearing the latest DR. EDT, I kind of feel that Uncle Terry has the same sort of humor as most of the DAmb.

"piece of hit" for example. Big Grin

BD

I have to play that one again, it all goes by so fast it's easy to miss something.

07-08-2003 23:42 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

"i-da-ho"

Big Grin

07-09-2003 01:27 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

That Squidzit.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:
The Beatle reference as well as the references to old age make me think it was Uncle T.

Who is Uncle T?

I pity da fool!!! Tongue

(I mean, when yr mohawk goes grey, it IS time for a name alteration, right?)

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
07-09-2003 07:29 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
quote:
Originally posted by dennis
quote:
Hasn't he heard the bird song and pie hole?

Pie Hole... it's right up there with "awesome god!"

LOL Big Grin

I really did bust out laughing at that one Dennis!

why thanks! Pleased

07-09-2003 07:54 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
quote:
quote:

Who is Uncle T?

T as in Terry

After hearing the latest DR. EDT, I kind of feel that Uncle Terry has the same sort of humor as most of the DAmb.

"piece of hit" for example. Big Grin

BD

I have to play that one again, it all goes by so fast it's easy to miss something.

Yes. You never get the vibe Terry or Tim or anyone in the band are a bunch of prudes! Cool

07-09-2003 07:55 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
mindgasket mindgasket is a male
A Hot Wolly

images/avatars/avatar-213.jpg

Registration Date: 06-18-2003
Location: Just because we're hypnotized that don't mean we can't dance!

IT REALLY MAKES YOU WONDER... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

...if mr. mustard was even saved !! (insert ominous music here)

He's fallen away from the DAmb fold Crying
07-09-2003 07:58 mindgasket is offline Send an Email to mindgasket Search for Posts by mindgasket Add mindgasket to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by mindgasket
...if mr. mustard was even saved !! (insert ominous music here)

He's fallen away from the DAmb fold Crying

Then again....Big Grin

(no insider information here, just a hunch.....)

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
07-09-2003 08:00 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

harumph! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think WE got DUPED by a troll named.... muglia?
it was that "take care"..
it sounds WAY to familiar...

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
07-09-2003 08:20 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
MrMustard
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 07-08-2003

Thread Starter Thread Started by MrMustard

You know, I was reading what folks were sayin yesterday after I wrote my last peice. This can be very confusing what some write. I did not mean to say that I was better than you all, it just seemed to me that I was on a different page. This is the first time I have done something like this on a computer, heck, this is my first computer. My son set this account all up for me here, but I guess it was not what I was expecting. Like I said, some of the things you all write can be confusing. But since I had never meet any others that enjoyed the same band as me I thought I would try it out. You all seem very nice and such, but I just don't think this is for me. My eyes was getting fuzzy after just a short time yesterday. Well, I hope this cleared some things up, I don't want no one mad at me for no reason at all. And sir, Take Care is just how we say goodbye here in Kentucky.
07-09-2003 08:40 MrMustard is offline Send an Email to MrMustard Search for Posts by MrMustard Add MrMustard to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Sorry Mr Mustard... I get (I think we all do here) get kinda Mountain Dewy on this board.

We all love DA and that's a good thing! So welcome aboard Sir!

Take Care.

07-09-2003 08:43 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
A Hot Wolly

Mr. Mustard,

We're just a goofy bunch of people here. I'm honestly sorry if the humor you found here was confusing to the point of frustration. If the humor isn't your style, that's ok.

Peace in Christ.
07-09-2003 08:48 mindgasket is offline Send an Email to mindgasket Search for Posts by mindgasket Add mindgasket to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

MM
well - it's an "if the shoe fits" type of thing.
You wouldn't understand the reference (being new?)-
theres a lot of bouncing and such that goes on here.
I am old enough to remember Mr Mustard - the song AND the game.

as they say, Take Care-
JimiNy

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
07-09-2003 08:50 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

Crying we're sorry mustard

07-09-2003 08:53 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

don't grovel too much! Wink

07-09-2003 09:28 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Captain Crouch
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 12-23-2002

Dang! Ya' done ran owf 'NOTHER wun, di'n't yuh Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Heh soun'd lahk mah kahnda bow-wuh, too! Crying

Praise GOW-wud!!!
07-09-2003 09:31 Captain Crouch is offline Send an Email to Captain Crouch Homepage of Captain Crouch Search for Posts by Captain Crouch Add Captain Crouch to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

you mean ... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

...like Boomhauer??? Tongue

07-09-2003 09:32 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

07-09-2003 09:38 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

LOL! I love it! Pleased

07-09-2003 09:45 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
A Hot Wolly

Pleeeeaaassee don't leave us. We need, we neeeed!

07-09-2003 10:02 mindgasket is offline Send an Email to mindgasket Search for Posts by mindgasket Add mindgasket to your Buddy List
Pages (6): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] 6 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Hi

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH