Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Did you people know? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (7): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] 6 7 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Did you people know?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Captain James T. Kirk
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 07-10-2003

Great a Squid! With Zits!!! I hate seafood! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Squidzit
Wow, beam me up Scotty! What's going on here? Confused

You leave Scotty alone!!!! He's busy out on Trimbus5 impregnating an alien scottish hookerMad

That's Yummy

07-10-2003 16:13 Captain James T. Kirk is offline Send an Email to Captain James T. Kirk Search for Posts by Captain James T. Kirk Add Captain James T. Kirk to your Buddy List
MrMustard
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 07-08-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

07-10-2003 16:15 MrMustard is offline Send an Email to MrMustard Search for Posts by MrMustard Add MrMustard to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

Thread Starter Thread Started by Berger Roy Al
Clever Seti!!!!!!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What?! "Daniel Amos Bites?!!" How frighteningly clever!! I agree! I'm RE.G.REB! You must be a Rhodes Scholar!!

07-10-2003 16:17 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Mr. Mustard. So good to see that you have reconsidered!
07-10-2003 16:17 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
SETI.B.SOMA.LE.INAD
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 06-11-2003

quote:
Originally posted by Berger Roy Al
What?! "Daniel Amos Bites?!!" How frighteningly clever!! I agree! I'm RE.G.REB! You must be a Rhodes Scholar!!

THAT"S RIGHT SINNER..........REPENT AND BE SAVED....COME HOME TO CARMAN........SINNERMad
07-10-2003 16:19 SETI.B.SOMA.LE.INAD is offline Send an Email to SETI.B.SOMA.LE.INAD Search for Posts by SETI.B.SOMA.LE.INAD Add SETI.B.SOMA.LE.INAD to your Buddy List
MrMustard
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Damb it, I been taking heroin the last few day's, now I see why you guys have soo much fun here! This is great. Big Grin
07-10-2003 16:19 MrMustard is offline Send an Email to MrMustard Search for Posts by MrMustard Add MrMustard to your Buddy List
SETI.B.SOMA.LE.INAD
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 06-11-2003

SQUIDS HAVE NO BACKBONES! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Squidzit
quote:
Originally posted by SETI.B.SOMA.LE.INAD

Look real close at my name berger......you'll find the truth in it! It's spelled backwards......figure it out SINNER!!Mad

Not you again you freakin' big mouth hyprcrite! I thought I ran you out of town! You come back so I can do it again or what? Didn't get enough the first time around? Mad

NUFF SAID! SINNER!Mad
07-10-2003 16:20 SETI.B.SOMA.LE.INAD is offline Send an Email to SETI.B.SOMA.LE.INAD Search for Posts by SETI.B.SOMA.LE.INAD Add SETI.B.SOMA.LE.INAD to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

What does heroin go for on the streets of Kentucky?
07-10-2003 16:20 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
MrMustard
Dark Steamy Cabbage

I don't know, I just jumped some hooker downtown and took what she done had!
07-10-2003 16:21 MrMustard is offline Send an Email to MrMustard Search for Posts by MrMustard Add MrMustard to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

Thread Starter Thread Started by Berger Roy Al

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHA!!! SETI AND THAT MUSTARD GUY KILL ME!

SETI CAN SPELL A FUNNY PHRASE BACKWARDS BUT HE CAN'T SPELL "YOU'RE" INSTEAD OF YOUR!! HAHAHAHAHA!

07-10-2003 16:22 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

Confused man I gotta stop working so I can know what the hell is going on here Confused

07-10-2003 16:22 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

What have we done to the mustard guy? Better a millstone be tied around our scrawney necks?
07-10-2003 16:24 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
jollyholiday
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

wha...? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Will the real MrMustard please stand up?

-Jolly
07-10-2003 16:25 jollyholiday is offline Send an Email to jollyholiday Search for Posts by jollyholiday Add jollyholiday to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

so berger what about that band??

07-10-2003 16:25 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
MrMustard
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Y'all ain't done nothin' ta me, It's just I live right next to a bourbun factory, and them fumes mixed with my heroin...wowwwweeeeeeeee!
07-10-2003 16:26 MrMustard is offline Send an Email to MrMustard Search for Posts by MrMustard Add MrMustard to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Try to entice Berger with a cool band name, Driver.
07-10-2003 16:28 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
jollyholiday
Mind Peach

hacker Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Someone has hacked into the original MrMustard's on screen identity. Or MrMustard just some sort of twisted joke? Yesterday he was a Baptist, today he seems sort of...I don't know...Vineyard?

-Jolly
07-10-2003 16:29 jollyholiday is offline Send an Email to jollyholiday Search for Posts by jollyholiday Add jollyholiday to your Buddy List
MrMustard
Dark Steamy Cabbage

That's a liberal baptist I am young man.
07-10-2003 16:31 MrMustard is offline Send an Email to MrMustard Search for Posts by MrMustard Add MrMustard to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Vineyard! i resent that.
07-10-2003 16:32 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
jollyholiday
Mind Peach

quote:
Originally posted by baxter
Vineyard! i resent that.

Sorry baxter, it just seems to fit.

-Jolly
07-10-2003 16:34 jollyholiday is offline Send an Email to jollyholiday Search for Posts by jollyholiday Add jollyholiday to your Buddy List
Pages (7): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] 6 7 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Did you people know?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH