Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Jerry Chamberlain on ELO tribute » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Jerry Chamberlain on ELO tribute
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
studio246
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 04-22-2002

Jerry Chamberlain on ELO tribute Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This is probably old news to everyone, but did you know that Jerry and Sharon Chamberlain have a cut on a new Jeff Lynne (of ELO) tribute CD? They did a great cover of "Message From The Country" under the name "Balls of France."

Check out a clip at www.notlame.com

It's great to hear Jerry's guitar tone again!!
04-22-2002 15:16 studio246 is offline Send an Email to studio246 Search for Posts by studio246 Add studio246 to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by studio246
This is probably old news to everyone, but did you know that Jerry and Sharon Chamberlain have a cut on a new Jeff Lynne (of ELO) tribute CD? They did a great cover of "Message From The Country" under the name "Balls of France."

They didn't do "Evil Woman?" I love that Evil Woman song! I do! Oh well Frown

04-22-2002 16:41 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

When will you people GET it??? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It's a MOVE song, not an ELO song....

Roy Wood, Y'all!

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
04-23-2002 08:23 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Tyler Durden Tyler Durden is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-11-2002
Location: Our generation has had no Great Depression, no Great War. Our war is a spiritual war.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Did anybody purchase this cd?

Was it good.

I loved ELO until Xanadu: killed it for me

How did Jerry become involved??
02-10-2003 19:05 Tyler Durden is offline Send an Email to Tyler Durden Search for Posts by Tyler Durden Add Tyler Durden to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by studio246

it does sound pretty coooooooool! Tongue

Patti LOVES ELO, maybe I should get this....

02-11-2003 15:32 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Jerry Chamberlain on ELO tribute

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH