Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Have You Ever Wondered.... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Have You Ever Wondered....
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tafkak-9
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 03-19-2003

Have You Ever Wondered.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If Uncle Terry posts here as a psuedo? I mean, it's quite possible. I know that he doesn't have the time to visit here much, but do you ever wonder???
LK-9
07-11-2003 17:39 tafkak-9 is offline Send an Email to tafkak-9 Search for Posts by tafkak-9 Add tafkak-9 to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

what if he is mugs???

Wink

Cool
07-11-2003 18:09 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
what if he is mugs???

Oh dear.....

07-11-2003 18:20 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

or doc? Tongue

Cool
07-11-2003 18:34 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

or chandler?
07-11-2003 18:54 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Disjasked Lerna

or Woggy!

07-11-2003 18:55 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Not even Terry's potty mouth is that bad!
07-11-2003 18:56 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by baxter

B.,
Woggy's not THAT bad!

07-11-2003 19:03 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

quote:
Originally posted by Lost Canine
quote:
Originally posted by baxter

B.,
Woggy's not THAT bad!

YEAH, WHAT THE F&%$ ARE YOU SAYING ABOUT ME.........badmouthing me behind my back like this? Well, I have half a mind to .................. get the rest of my mind......................

Really, if you'da known me as a youngster, you'd have REALLY wondered about my potty mouth. I've grown much cleaner in my old age Smile Smile

so, Mountain Dew OFF! (oh, sorry, those are Annie's words.......just borrowing!)

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

07-11-2003 20:54 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
HEMISPHERICALHEADS HEMISPHERICALHEADS is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-07-2003

I read somewhere that Terry does not even own a computer or even an internet service. I believe I read it from somewhere on this sight....
07-11-2003 21:00 HEMISPHERICALHEADS is offline Send an Email to HEMISPHERICALHEADS Homepage of HEMISPHERICALHEADS Search for Posts by HEMISPHERICALHEADS Add HEMISPHERICALHEADS to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by tafkak-9
If Uncle Terry posts here as a psuedo? I mean, it's quite possible. I know that he doesn't have the time to visit here much, but do you ever wonder???
LK-9

I would think he would have the time...Just maybe not the desire. he strikes me as a man who is very passionate about the people who like his brand of art but would rather ingage them inperson. Maybe he does check stuff out occasionally....I once got sort of a nasty letter from Roe.
07-11-2003 21:08 HEMISPHERICALHEADS is offline Send an Email to HEMISPHERICALHEADS Homepage of HEMISPHERICALHEADS Search for Posts by HEMISPHERICALHEADS Add HEMISPHERICALHEADS to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by HEMISPHERICALHEADS
I read somewhere that Terry does not even own a computer or even an internet service. I believe I read it from somewhere on this sight....

I told a story on the old board, but I do think Uncle T. has a computer. Tom G. posted his SN once for AIM. I chatted with him in a Xian chatroom for a long time. It was on of the most special times of my life. I was suffering from some depression, and I think God allowed us to chat in that room. I needed it desperately at that time in my life.
LK-9

07-11-2003 21:34 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by Lost Canine
quote:

I told a story on the old board, but I do think Uncle T. has a computer. Tom G. posted his SN once for AIM. I chatted with him in a Xian chatroom for a long time. It was on of the most special times of my life. I was suffering from some depression, and I think God allowed us to chat in that room. I needed it desperately at that time in my life.
LK-9
that is a neat story.
07-11-2003 21:56 HEMISPHERICALHEADS is offline Send an Email to HEMISPHERICALHEADS Homepage of HEMISPHERICALHEADS Search for Posts by HEMISPHERICALHEADS Add HEMISPHERICALHEADS to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

quote:

...I once got sort of a nasty letter from Roe. [/COLOR]

Oh please, you're not going to leave us with that are you? We want dirt.

07-11-2003 21:56 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

What if I'm Terry?

07-11-2003 21:57 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

Good story k-9, almost like an angel encounter, just when you need it most.

07-11-2003 21:57 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Disjasked Lerna

Yes, I would pop off a crazy statement like, "Does anyone here like DA?" No one had heard of them. It was all Petra, D&K, and the Tuxedo Clad Megastar fans. It was sad. Terry just joked around about it. I did mention Greg Flesch and Terry said, "He's the greatest guitarist, and a rocket scientist."
LK-9

07-11-2003 21:58 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

Though I'm sure Terry would laugh at being compared with an angel. Its the wings though.

07-11-2003 21:58 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Ron E
Good story k-9, almost like an angel encounter, just when you need it most.

Very true Ron.

07-11-2003 21:59 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by Ron E
quote:

...I once got sort of a nasty letter from Roe. [/COLOR]

Oh please, you're not going to leave us with that are you? We want dirt.
I hesitate doing this. But here goes. When Bill Mallonee decided that VOL was over I jokingly (85% joke ,15 percent serious) made a comment At the 77s board ,about it would be cool if the Dogs occasionally had a special or sould I say guest "Dog" on future releases. I said Bill would be a neat addition. Man he literally emailed me with a, I took it as, a nasty response. Now with Mike It is hard to tell....He made reference to knowing Bill since "we were wee lads" and that he always told him he needed a better drummer. I think he even put the same response on the board.
07-11-2003 22:04 HEMISPHERICALHEADS is offline Send an Email to HEMISPHERICALHEADS Homepage of HEMISPHERICALHEADS Search for Posts by HEMISPHERICALHEADS Add HEMISPHERICALHEADS to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Have You Ever Wondered....

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH