Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » LA BBQ - who's who list » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (14): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] 7 8 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page LA BBQ - who's who list
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

and even some over the fence

07-09-2003 21:12 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Wes, I just heard you DFBB cover on damb it. Very nice! Big Grin

~Groucho~
07-09-2003 21:33 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by BD

Squid and Driver, you guys better pick up a couple of these gems before Aug. I'm giving the last of them to Terry when I see him. There are only about 7 left if I remember correctly...

Ask anyone here, it's a must for any DAmber! dämb it

BD
07-09-2003 23:41 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

quote:
Originally posted by Squidzit
Wes, I just heard you DFBB cover on damb it. Very nice! Big Grin

thanks(you just made my night....seriously).

07-10-2003 00:29 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-21-2003

with the green sauce that's just a little hotter. Big Grin
07-11-2003 10:39 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

3 weeks from right now!!! Cool

Cool
07-11-2003 20:04 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

I was thinking the same thing today!

Big Grin
07-11-2003 20:12 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

will there BE tequitos?!?!?!?

In green sauce and really HOT!!!???
07-11-2003 20:16 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
skcusnamrac
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 06-11-2002

LA?

is this thing really in Lower Alabama?

somebody shoot me over the directions and i'll be there. can i bring some of my kids with me? i'll leave them in the truck ifn i have to.

sckus
07-11-2003 20:29 skcusnamrac is offline Send an Email to skcusnamrac Search for Posts by skcusnamrac Add skcusnamrac to your Buddy List
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

quote:
Originally posted by skcusnamrac
LA?

somebody shoot me over the directions and i'll be there. can i bring some of my kids with me? i'll leave them in the truck ifn i have to.

sckus

Is that a "Shotgun Angel" truck?

07-11-2003 20:31 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

quote:
Originally posted by Theo
will there BE tequitos?!?!?!?

In green sauce and really HOT!!!???

if not we will have to plan a "field trip" to olvera street the day after..... Big Grin

Cool
07-11-2003 22:32 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

I can't make it the day after...Crying
07-12-2003 02:16 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by BD
I can't make it the day after...Crying

adam again: don't cry.... Smile

Cool
07-12-2003 03:16 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Billy Bob
Dignified Lazar

Registration Date: 03-06-2003

quote:
Originally posted by skcusnamrac
LA?

sckus

i was hopin for lower alabamie too.... Crying
let's set one up, skcus!!! Pleased

07-13-2003 02:40 Billy Bob is offline Send an Email to Billy Bob Search for Posts by Billy Bob Add Billy Bob to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

pre-show fun?????
07-13-2003 14:57 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

Just the facts once again:

August 1st in Chatsworth.

Starts at 6:30pm

Bring a picnic dinner, blanket, lawn chairs. Drinks and treats for sale at the show (all proceeds go to Children's Hunger Fund)

Driving directions at www.rockypeak.org

See you there.

-Zip

August 2005
07-20-2003 12:26 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

see you there
07-20-2003 12:28 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Have we missed anyone on this list?

1 - zipppy of course
2 - BD
3 - wes berlin or .wesberlin.
4 - Vertigo Vic (old board)
5 - The Body Polliticker (new board)
6 - Alex Trebek (I remember Alex)
7 - Baxturd
8 - brd2yrmother
9 - Joey (woo hoo)
10- somehypocriticalChrist-ian Smile
11- Theo (I saw his raised hand on the wrong thread)
12-13 Adrian's Mom and Dad (maybe, we hope)
14- Rob Gray
15- Rich Brimmer (maybe, yes-no?)

Hey Zip, do you have any idea how many may show up for this thing?

And are you gonna rope off a special section up front for all us DAmbers! Wink

BD
07-20-2003 13:23 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
somehypocriticalChrist-ian
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 02-22-2003

how will we know each other? are we supposed to wear name tags?

i'll be the lanky cowboy with the paunch smelling faintly of horse manure listening to Mortal...
07-20-2003 18:26 somehypocriticalChrist-ian is offline Send an Email to somehypocriticalChrist-ian Search for Posts by somehypocriticalChrist-ian Add somehypocriticalChrist-ian to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Yeah, but how is everyone gonna tell you apart from the others?

07-20-2003 18:27 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Pages (14): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] 7 8 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » LA BBQ - who's who list

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH