Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Swirling Eddies at Lifest Pictures Online! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Swirling Eddies at Lifest Pictures Online!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Zeke Luedtke
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Swirling Eddies at Lifest Pictures Online! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

See pics of the Swirling Eddies at Lifest by clicking here.
07-16-2002 14:04 Zeke Luedtke is offline Send an Email to Zeke Luedtke Search for Posts by Zeke Luedtke Add Zeke Luedtke to your Buddy List
Zeke Luedtke
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Thread Starter Thread Started by Zeke Luedtke
Something of note... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Forgot to mention, I did this page down & dirty. The pics might be a wee bit slow (and I mean that in all seriousness -- it isn't too bad) in loading depending on your connection speed.
07-16-2002 14:07 Zeke Luedtke is offline Send an Email to Zeke Luedtke Search for Posts by Zeke Luedtke Add Zeke Luedtke to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

thanks for the pics!

can I put a link on my website?

BD

07-16-2002 14:09 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
jc
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

OOOWWYEAH Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

THX LUKE!
i LOVE EDDIES 8..with Spot in the Middle.WHAT AN ILLUSION
hes a midget playin a mandolin!
the more you look- the funnier it is!
GREAT pics-(sorry I saved em, but just for me!)
JiMInY..there by proxy
07-16-2002 14:50 jc is offline Send an Email to jc Search for Posts by jc Add jc to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Zeke, We Have To Talk! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Zeke
We have to talk about pictures (trading). Also Did you or anyone you know tape the show (Swirling Eddies), if so we have to talk again (trade). Let me know....
rebelbase2001@attbi.com

P.S. Whoaaaaaa Nellly
07-16-2002 18:01 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Commander Cote
Zeke
We have to talk about pictures (trading). Also Did you or anyone you know tape the show (Swirling Eddies), if so we have to talk again (trade). Let me know....
rebelbase2001@attbi.com

P.S. Whoaaaaaa Nellly

Jason Townsend taped the show. Pleased

07-16-2002 19:44 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Zeke Luedtke
See pics of the Swirling Eddies at Lifest by clicking here.

I am kinda bummed we did not hook up Crying

07-16-2002 19:45 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

quote:
Zeke
rebelbase2001@attbi.com

P.S. Whoaaaaaa Nellly

trades a plenty going on all around I'm sure......

as dennis said on the dadl it a great time to be a DA fan!!

BD
07-16-2002 19:47 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by BD
quote:
Zeke
rebelbase2001@attbi.com

P.S. Whoaaaaaa Nellly

trades a plenty going on all around I'm sure......

as dennis said on the dadl it a great time to be a DA fan!!

BD

I took a ton of pics as well... with not so nearly as nice a camera... I get them back from the store tomorrow! I even took pics of the sign that says "Swirling Eddies" and "Daniel Amos."

I tried to get a pic that had the SE sign as well as all the band mates I could fit into it.

and yes... this is a great time to be a fan... said it before and I'll say it again....

and again Pleased

07-16-2002 19:51 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Were they singing Tiny Town here?

BD

(thanks JiMiny for the idea!)
07-16-2002 22:54 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
jc
Luteous Llama

BD- AINT IT SOMETHING??? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

if thats not tiny town
its the.
incredible shrinking man!!!!
(though in Spirit only- or was it on the set list.....?
07-17-2002 09:37 jc is offline Send an Email to jc Search for Posts by jc Add jc to your Buddy List
Shemp
unregistered

Heh heh...

Too many Burger Bashes?
07-17-2002 10:33
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by jc
if thats not tiny town
its the.
incredible shrinking man!!!!
(though in Spirit only- or was it on the set list.....?

These a great pics! Perfect for the Eddies!!!

BD Big Grin
07-17-2002 20:39 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-236.gif

Location: Silicon Valley: prime real estate for a terrorist dirty bomb hit

Full potential! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

-thanks Zeke!

--Peter Jackson quoting J. R. R. Tolkien
07-18-2002 01:02 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
Zeke Luedtke
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Use of Eddies Pictures Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm glad you all like the pictures. In regards to using them, please feel free. All I ask is that if you do use them, please give the proper credit (photos by Rob M. in the EndZone).

Yeah, I wish I'd met some of you there as well. On Saturday I was the guy in the faded red oversized t-shirt running around taking pics. On Sunday I had a Choir baseball style shirt on. Perhaps we crossed paths and didn't even realize it. Regardless, it was great having the faithful in Oshkosh and, with all the work that went into the gig(s), you all made it worth the effort. Thanks! Big Grin
07-18-2002 09:12 Zeke Luedtke is offline Send an Email to Zeke Luedtke Search for Posts by Zeke Luedtke Add Zeke Luedtke to your Buddy List
jc
Luteous Llama

FER ME ZEKE.. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I love GREAT wallpaper to dress up my work station-
and they are good.
I was the guy with 3 heads and angel wings smoking a cuban cigar..if you saw ME...(get help, and fast!)
thx again-
jiMiNy CriCKEt
07-18-2002 09:30 jc is offline Send an Email to jc Search for Posts by jc Add jc to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by jc

I was the guy with 3 heads and angel wings smoking a cuban cigar..if you saw ME...(get help, and fast!)
thx again-
jiMiNy CriCKEt

I've seen you before!!

Big Grin
07-18-2002 09:31 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Zeke Luedtke
Yeah, I wish I'd met some of you there as well. On Saturday I was the guy in the faded red oversized t-shirt running around taking pics.

I was the guy with the blue & white shirt taking pics with a one-time camera.

I also have short hair, a goatee and glasses... like almost every other dude there! Wink

07-18-2002 16:55 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich

I also have short hair, a goatee and glasses... like almost every other dude there! Wink

heh heh.... Big Grin

sounds about right now days

BD
07-18-2002 18:05 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Zeke Luedtke
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Status Quo Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
I also have short hair, a goatee and glasses... like almost every other dude there!

Well, I have short hair, a goatee and contacts. Does that count? Confused
07-19-2002 07:57 Zeke Luedtke is offline Send an Email to Zeke Luedtke Search for Posts by Zeke Luedtke Add Zeke Luedtke to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Swirling Eddies at Lifest Pictures Online!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH