Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » All Day Sing & Dinner On The Ground (audiori ?) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page All Day Sing & Dinner On The Ground (audiori ?)
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-21-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Red Face
08-05-2003 14:55 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The goatlady would kill me if i dared...

08-05-2003 15:34 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

We'll just have to hope for a copy of the DVD at some point - Wink Wink Wink Smile )
08-05-2003 17:05 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

i don't think i will make seattle on thursday....
now, if it were on saturday..... Cool
yes, dvd! dvd! Big Grin

Cool
08-05-2003 17:07 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

do they really think that having this DVD available would hurt sales of Jeffrey K's project? Don't they realize we buy everything that's put out? My goodness.
08-05-2003 17:14 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
jeffrey k. jeffrey k. is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-302.jpg

Registration Date: 06-28-2002

quote:
Originally posted by brd2yrmother
do they really think that having this DVD available would hurt sales of Jeffrey K's project? Don't they realize we buy everything that's put out? My goodness.

Just out of curiosity, what DVD are you referring to when you say, "do they really think that having this DVD available would hurt sales of Jeffrey K's project?"

jeffrey k.
www.lo-fidelity.com

08-06-2003 12:48 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Wink

08-06-2003 14:50 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

We have a few in the planning/editing stages.. Son Worshippers, Making of Buechners Dream, some live DA stuff, etc. But nothing for the *imediate* future. We discussed an idea of some of the best BBQ tour footage maybe at some point, the well edited footage from the Chattsworth show would be cool for everyone to see. But as for official releases of DVDs nothing planned to be put out any time soon.

This is the time of the Dogs "via chicago" DVD.. Smile

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
08-06-2003 17:03 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

VIVA "VIA"!

It's such a great DVD it almost seems definitive.

Almost like MBD seems like the ultimate closer to a great career.

please no.Crying

August 2005
08-06-2003 20:15 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by zippetydoodaddy
VIVA "VIA"!

It's such a great DVD it almost seems definitive.

Almost like MBD seems like the ultimate closer to a great career.

please no.Crying

Ahhh, but if not, what does one make of Terry's "ludicrous" statement on Via <<<the Place That Cannot be Mentioned>>>? Big Grin

Maybe it really WAS the one....Crying

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
08-12-2003 11:15 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

It's purty cool.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
the BBQ ep is great...

what an awesome idea! Pleased

Hey, if Terry's gonna crank out the songs like sausages, he might as well throw them on the grill too... Big Grin

Anyone else seeing this as the summer companion to the lo-fi Christmas EP? Now we just need spring & fall, and we can actually have a full-length, year-round CD.... Big Grin

08-12-2003 11:18 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

Carl, you are brilliance personified.

Songs For The Day After Christmas

Worms Wiggle, Grass Tickles

All Day Sing And Dinner On The Ground

My Pumpkin Pie Orange Sky

August 2005
08-12-2003 11:33 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Leaves- all fall down?

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
08-12-2003 11:41 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

quote:
Originally posted by carl
quote:
Originally posted by dennis
the BBQ ep is great...

what an awesome idea! Pleased

Hey, if Terry's gonna crank out the songs like sausages, he might as well throw them on the grill too... Big Grin

Anyone else seeing this as the summer companion to the lo-fi Christmas EP? Now we just need spring & fall, and we can actually have a full-length, year-round CD.... Big Grin

hey great idea! maybe we could call it the avocado club or something clever like that.......

Pleased

Cool
08-12-2003 12:10 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

You are on quite the roll today, aren't you, Giuseppi? Big Grin Roll Eyes

08-12-2003 12:27 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

thought you'd appreciate that one... Big Grin

Cool
08-12-2003 12:29 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
We have a few in the planning/editing stages.. Making of Buechners Dream, some live DA stuff, etc. But nothing for the *imediate* future.

I can't wait! Smile

Crying

08-12-2003 12:47 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

Did you know!!!

You can buy it elsewhere!

Hey if you want the dinner on the ground CD you don't have to wait for the webstore you can buy it here!!!

I'm not sure if it is the CD you want though....

Gaither, Bill & Gloria : All Day Singin' & Dinner On The Ground

Category R&B, Christian, Rock / Pop, Gospel, Southern Gospel, Religion
Label Chordant Music Group
Orig Year 1995
CDU Part# 1250734
Catalog# 25308
#Media 1
Street Date Jul 03, 1995
Studio/Live Studio
Mono/Stereo Stereo
Producer Bill Gaither

Track Listing

Song Title

1. Jesus Hold My Hand / Movin' Up To Glory Land
2. Lead Me To The Rock
3. Love Of God, The
4. I'm Feeling Fine
5. I Heard About A Stone
6. Just A Little Talk With Jesus
7. Keep On The Firing Line
8. Lifeboat
9. Hear The Voice Of My Beloved
10. I Am Not Ashamed
11. Grace Greater Than Our Sin
12. Old Rugged Cross, The
13. Hide Thou Me
14. At The Cross
15. There's Power In The Blood
16. Sweeter As The Days Go By
17. No Not One
18. Thread Of Hope
19. Burdens Are Lifted At Calvary
20. Holy Ground

Notes

Personnel includes: Bill Gaither, Gloria Gaither, Vestal Goodman, Howard Goodman, Naomi Reader, Ann Downing, Janet Paschal, Glen Payne, Gordon Stoker, James Blackwood, Kevin Spencer Family, J.D. Sumner, Larry Ford (vocals). Engineers include: Mark Aspinall, Chad Evans, Jeff Aebi

08-12-2003 16:21 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Richard Noggin
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 08-06-2003

Roll Eyes

08-12-2003 17:01 Richard Noggin is offline Send an Email to Richard Noggin Search for Posts by Richard Noggin Add Richard Noggin to your Buddy List
Another Lousy Day In Paradise
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 06-23-2003

08-12-2003 17:55 Another Lousy Day In Paradise is offline Send an Email to Another Lousy Day In Paradise Search for Posts by Another Lousy Day In Paradise Add Another Lousy Day In Paradise to your Buddy List
Pages (5): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » All Day Sing & Dinner On The Ground (audiori ?)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH