Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Dead Rock West » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Dead Rock West
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-21-2003

Dead Rock West Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

These folks opened up for the Dogs in San Diego at the very first BBQ. You need to check them out. Very cool. And one of their CDs has a cover of the 77s "the lust, the flesh, the eyes, and the pride of life."

Dead Rock West's web-site
Listen to a song
08-06-2003 11:36 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

thanks birdy, i think.

i don't need any more musical temptations.

08-06-2003 14:54 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-21-2003

Thread Starter Thread Started by brd2yrmother
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

They were quite good. That girl can sing. And so can the guy. He's quite good on harmonica too. Played along with Mike and Terry on a number of tunes (at their request).
08-06-2003 17:44 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Dead Rock West

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH