Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Hey Big Dork » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Hey Big Dork
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

he logged out! Tongue

Cool
08-09-2003 21:45 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Did he now??? Wink

08-09-2003 21:49 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

yeah, i scared him off! Cool

Cool
08-09-2003 21:53 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

you scare us all joey! Shocked

Big Grin Tongue Wink
08-09-2003 21:54 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

You called his bluff and he tucked tail and ran.

08-09-2003 21:54 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

that's right! Tongue

Cool
08-09-2003 21:55 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Richard Noggin
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 08-06-2003

quote:
Originally posted by joey

what, with that slingshot in your back pocket? you scare nobody, little man! Pleased

08-09-2003 21:56 Richard Noggin is offline Send an Email to Richard Noggin Search for Posts by Richard Noggin Add Richard Noggin to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

lol.
Is that what he has in his pocket, that's a relief.

08-09-2003 21:58 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Noggin
quote:
Originally posted by joey

what, with that slingshot in your back pocket? you scare nobody, little man! Pleased

whatever, dick... whatever... Roll Eyes

Cool
08-09-2003 21:59 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

MOst men in Buttonwillow are slightly depressed and agitated.

08-09-2003 22:00 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

This conversation between joey and Richard reminds me of the ones between .backs. and .Evangeline. Should they remind me of each other?

08-09-2003 22:01 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

No

The edit that you "caught" last Saturday night was just me trying to help her with the board. i spent the week-end with her. i doubt that Joey would spend the week-end with Dick.

08-09-2003 22:04 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

oh? I see. Well, we've spent quite a bit of time on here together lately .backs. if there's one thing I've learned, its always to trust you. (I've just passed Dale and no bells went offFrown ) sorry Dale, I promise when I get back to work, I'll stop this.

08-09-2003 22:06 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by .backs.
MOst men in Buttonwillow are slightly depressed and agitated.

yes, and he logged out again.... better not come back! Pleased

Cool
08-09-2003 22:07 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by Ron E
oh? I see. Well, we've spent quite a bit of time on here together lately .backs. if there's one thing I've learned, its always to trust you. (I've just passed Dale and no bells went offFrown ) sorry Dale, I promise when I get back to work, I'll stop this.

You could easily enter the top 25 tonight.

Then, you Will hear bells.

08-09-2003 22:09 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

Really? I trust you, here I climb...

08-09-2003 22:10 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

those would be warning bells you here.

WARNING WARNING!
No life and too much time on the DAmb!
WARNING WARNING!
08-09-2003 22:13 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

That's not a warning, that's just the truth. I have to run for a few minutes, my life just caught up to me. Got to go pick up some kids from the Cinema (said with my Steve Scott accent, don't ask)

08-09-2003 22:15 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

I'm off for a while too

08-09-2003 22:16 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Hey Big Dork

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH