Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DA, 77s, Choir, etc. etc. etc. CDs » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DA, 77s, Choir, etc. etc. etc. CDs
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Marti
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 08-13-2003

DA, 77s, Choir, etc. etc. etc. CDs Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

So far no one has considered this "advertising", so here it goes for those who haven't yet heard this on the 77s or Big Dork boards....

There is a Christian bookstore in this area that is closing next month and is liquidating their stock. The owner is an alternative fan, and is finding out what a lonely thing that can be in this part of the world. I told him I would let people know on the message boards that he has a respectable collection of out-of-print CDs and other materials (e.g., I believe there was a copy of the Alarma! book there last week, and a large stack of old 7ball magazines). He can give information and take orders over the phone or his e-mail for those not in the Omaha area.

For what it's worth:
Tunes 4 Christ
Nebraska Crossing Outlet Mall
@I80 Exit 432
Gretna, NE
1-877-TUNES-4-C
From Omaha: (402) 332-0827
tunes4christ@aol.com
08-13-2003 06:43 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DA, 77s, Choir, etc. etc. etc. CDs

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH