Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Need suggestions for DA mix disc... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Need suggestions for DA mix disc...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ToryNotion
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 07-27-2003

Need suggestions for DA mix disc... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Looks like I will be able to attend the Terry/Mike BBQ next week in Arlington, VA. Now my mission is to convince my relatives who live up there to come also. I want to make a mix disc to send to them. I'd like to start w/ most of the tracks on the best of album (minus the live stuff) and add a few Terry solo, Lost Dogs and Swirling Eddies tracks. The only restriction is I don't have DFBB or Let's Spin, Scenic Routes or NCT just yet (but if you want to send your copies to me I'll take good care of them) or any 77's or Mike Roe (yet). Please limit your suggestions to a single song.
Thanks for playing.

08-14-2003 12:09 ToryNotion is offline Send an Email to ToryNotion Search for Posts by ToryNotion Add ToryNotion to your Buddy List
Prodigal Dog
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 05-17-2002
Location: Dude, be straight, be true. What is shakin' and bakin'? - Jish from the Blair Thumb

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I will also be at the Arlington, VA BBQ! Also going to the MD BBQ in Woodstock. Two shows back-to-back: It don't get any better than that!

Lost Dogs song suggestion: Reasonable Service
08-14-2003 12:21 Prodigal Dog is offline Search for Posts by Prodigal Dog Add Prodigal Dog to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Lost Dogs- Waiting For You To Come Around Big Grin

08-14-2003 12:23 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

LD Suggestion:
If You Loved Here-
Honeysuckle Breeze-
you'll most likely hear both (I know you said one- BUT I'M GREEDY!)

THEN - at the show buy NCT- its a sweet memory of other things you'll hear.

ps- buy Say Your Prayers- a real heart tug by Mike.

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
08-14-2003 12:25 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

ONE jiminy, one!! Big Grin

~Groucho~
08-14-2003 12:25 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

"Play something GOOD!"

Tongue

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
08-14-2003 12:38 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by Squidzit
ONE jiminy, one!! Big Grin

PICK ONE-
AND CHOOSE WISELY..........

08-14-2003 13:05 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

~Groucho~
08-14-2003 13:06 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
Dr. Sticky Dr. Sticky is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

I'm going tonight in Lexington (Wilmore, actually) and was wondering what there is to purchase, as far as cd's go. I need to know how much money to bring.
08-14-2003 13:27 Dr. Sticky is offline Send an Email to Dr. Sticky Homepage of Dr. Sticky Search for Posts by Dr. Sticky Add Dr. Sticky to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

quote:
Originally posted by Dr. Sticky
I'm going tonight in Lexington (Wilmore, actually) and was wondering what there is to purchase, as far as cd's go. I need to know how much money to bring.

just Bring LoT$ of Ca$h Smile

08-14-2003 13:35 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
ToryNotion
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 07-27-2003

Thread Starter Thread Started by ToryNotion

I'm hoping that Terry and Mike throw sealed copies of DFBB and Let's Spin into the ecstatic crowd at our Washington DC BBQ. Well, I can hope can't I?

08-14-2003 13:37 ToryNotion is offline Send an Email to ToryNotion Search for Posts by ToryNotion Add ToryNotion to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

MY SON BOUGHT A SEALED MOTORCYCLE AT THE MN BBQ
SO THERE'S ALWAYS HOPE......

and yes- bring losts o cash- support the boys.

08-14-2003 13:50 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy

Hope he took the seal off before he started rising it.... Shocked

08-14-2003 13:58 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

quote:
Originally posted by carl
quote:

...'rising it'? Confused

08-14-2003 14:15 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

That might work too.... how come they put the s-key so close to the d-key, anyway? Roll Eyes

08-14-2003 14:19 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Mind Peach

????? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]

i'm confused...

08-14-2003 14:21 Dr. Sticky is offline Send an Email to Dr. Sticky Homepage of Dr. Sticky Search for Posts by Dr. Sticky Add Dr. Sticky to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

Roll Eyes

That's one that the spel chekker won't help with either!

08-14-2003 14:21 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Mind Peach

grey poop'onE!

It's raining and the BBQ is tonight. POOP!

It better stop or i'm going to wet my pants.

ok, it's just an excuse.Frown
08-14-2003 14:26 Dr. Sticky is offline Send an Email to Dr. Sticky Homepage of Dr. Sticky Search for Posts by Dr. Sticky Add Dr. Sticky to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

quote:

I wondered who bought that one! Wink
I bought Bibleland, Kalhoun and Live Bootleg '82Cool

08-14-2003 15:35 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
quote:

I wondered who bought that one! Wink
I bought Bibleland, Kalhoun and Live Bootleg '82Cool

so, you no longer need the cd-r's you asked for? Big Grin

Cool
08-14-2003 15:40 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Need suggestions for DA mix disc...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH