Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » T-shirts! T-shirts! T-shirts! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (8): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page T-shirts! T-shirts! T-shirts! 10 Votes - Average Rating: 7.6010 Votes - Average Rating: 7.6010 Votes - Average Rating: 7.60
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
mindgasket mindgasket is a male
A Hot Wolly

images/avatars/avatar-213.jpg

Registration Date: 06-18-2003
Location: Just because we're hypnotized that don't mean we can't dance!

What we've been waiting for..... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
OFFICIAL DA CLASSIC COVERS T-SHIRTS

Thank You!!

Three suggestions:

1) In the "Terry Taylor" category, John Wayne front, and back should be the insert with the illustration of the bowl of oranges with Terry's face!

2) Our Personal Fav's album (great album cover!!).

3) Lost Dogs t-shirts! (I neeeed to have that lady on the bike (front), with the smoking guy (back) from Little Red Riding Hood!! PLEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSEEEE!!!

I'm taking out a 2nd mortgage!

ps. Audiori, do you know if the 77's will be doing the same thing? Drool....
Big Grin
08-16-2003 10:36 mindgasket is offline Send an Email to mindgasket Search for Posts by mindgasket Add mindgasket to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Big Grin
08-16-2003 11:28 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

08-16-2003 11:29 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

EH would like that!
08-16-2003 11:36 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

I like hat's too
08-16-2003 12:12 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Do you like my Disneyland hat?
08-16-2003 12:14 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

yes!

I have a grumpy hat

my family bought it for me last time we were there.... I think they were trying to tell me something.
08-16-2003 12:20 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

08-16-2003 12:35 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

08-16-2003 12:37 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by Captain Pedantic
Oh my aching wallet!

Droool....

Amen! Cool

08-16-2003 15:01 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by BD
Big Grin

Very Nice! Pleased

08-16-2003 15:02 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
quote:
Originally posted by FaintScentsOfSewage
Good news. Could be even better if Cafe press' quality has gone up any.

I'm not sure what quality they were before, but we just got a couple of the DA shirts in the mail and they look great.

I bought some Stuart Davis CDs from Cafe Press and it's a longer wait than the Webstore on average... but they do a good job! Cool

08-16-2003 15:03 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Ed Ed is a male
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 07-01-2003

quote:
Originally posted by baxter

that dude somewhat resembles your image, bax! Tongue

08-16-2003 15:59 Ed is offline Send an Email to Ed Search for Posts by Ed Add Ed to your Buddy List
EH
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-30-2003

thanks audiori... Pleased

08-16-2003 16:43 EH is offline Send an Email to EH Search for Posts by EH Add EH to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Any chance of doing some DEDT stuff?

My Left Behind underpants and doilies or maybe hats or mugs?

something?

(you know these dupes…uh… pew squatters would buy them)
08-17-2003 00:44 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

i would definitely buy the underpants.

We need some Broken Ladders underpants too.
08-17-2003 00:47 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by audiori

quote:
Originally posted by mindgasket

Three suggestions:

1) In the "Terry Taylor" category, John Wayne front, and back should be the insert with the illustration of the bowl of oranges with Terry's face!

There will be a John Wayne shirt coming... not sure what it will have on the back. We've been trying a bunch of different ideas for each shirt and then settling on whatever looks best.

quote:

2) Our Personal Fav's album (great album cover!!).

We will probably do that one. I'd like to do a few of TenNapel's covers.

quote:

3) Lost Dogs t-shirts! (I neeeed to have that lady on the bike (front), with the smoking guy (back) from Little Red Riding Hood!! PLEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSEEEE!!!

We will definitely do a Lost Dogs section... maybe a section in the DA store and a section in the 77s store. We especially want to do the earlier albums... Scenic Routes, LRRH and GRS1.

quote:

ps. Audiori, do you know if the 77's will be doing the same thing? Drool.... [/COLOR] Big Grin

Guess you know the answer to this one already. So far, we have the green light on the 77s shirts... I'm not sure that Mike has had a chance to see the designs yet though... so if he gets home and checks them out and hates them they won't be there for very long. Brian Heydn is going to help us come up with more variety for the 77s shirts I think.

Also, just a note to anyone ordering these items - this place does not supply us with sample items... so, if anyone gets anything that looks really bad or cheap - please let us know immediately. As I said before, we tested the shirt printing and it looked pretty good, but we don't yet know what every design looks like on every item. The shirts have the largest image - so, we're assuming that if they can print the shirts well - they should be able to print everything else pretty well too. Just keep us informed.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
08-17-2003 01:25 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by audiori

quote:
Originally posted by BD
Any chance of doing some DEDT stuff?

My Left Behind underpants and doilies or maybe hats or mugs?

something?

(you know these dupes…uh… pew squatters would buy them)

Oh yeah, I think we'll be seeing a DrEDT section soon... (I don't think they give us the underpants option anymore though... we missed that opportunity)

Not too sure about the Broken Bladders underpants anyway...
kinda gross.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
08-17-2003 01:27 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
dfroystad dfroystad is a male
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 09-11-2002

Big Grin

but why is the 77s Baseball Jersey priced $16.99, while the others are $25 ?
08-18-2003 09:42 dfroystad is offline Send an Email to dfroystad Search for Posts by dfroystad Add dfroystad to your Buddy List
Phoebe Cates Phoebe Cates is a female
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 09-26-2002

Maybe it's supply and demand. Maybe they expect to sell more 77's shirts.

P.S. Be quiet or you'll make their price go up.
08-18-2003 12:32 Phoebe Cates is offline Send an Email to Phoebe Cates Search for Posts by Phoebe Cates Add Phoebe Cates to your Buddy List
Pages (8): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » T-shirts! T-shirts! T-shirts!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH