Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Mike Roe » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Mike Roe
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Prodigal Dog
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 05-17-2002
Location: Dude, be straight, be true. What is shakin' and bakin'? - Jish from the Blair Thumb

Mike Roe Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I just got a message that one of our local BBQs has been postponed because of a death in Mike Roe's family (grandfather). Does anybody know anything about this or how it will affect the BBQ tour?
08-18-2003 11:05 Prodigal Dog is offline Search for Posts by Prodigal Dog Add Prodigal Dog to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

a matter of prayer for Mike and family...
no matter how old- its never easy.

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
08-18-2003 11:10 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Dr. Sticky Dr. Sticky is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

RE: Mike Roe Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i talked to Mike for a few minutes after the Lexington BBQ and he said he was flying home to be with his family due to the death of his grandfather.

Despite his obvious pain, he put on a great show. His grandfather had passed away the day of that show.

He didn't say how long he would be away, but i got the impression that it wouldn't be very long.
08-18-2003 11:11 Dr. Sticky is offline Send an Email to Dr. Sticky Homepage of Dr. Sticky Search for Posts by Dr. Sticky Add Dr. Sticky to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Prayers for Mike and his family Frown

08-18-2003 11:14 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

Frown

~Groucho~
08-18-2003 12:07 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
ToryNotion
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 07-27-2003

RE: Mike Roe Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Prodigal Dog
I just got a message that one of our local BBQs has been postponed because of a death in Mike Roe's family (grandfather). Does anybody know anything about this or how it will affect the BBQ tour?

Dog,

Is that the Arlington, VA BBQ?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by ToryNotion: 08-18-2003 12:24.

08-18-2003 12:24 ToryNotion is offline Send an Email to ToryNotion Search for Posts by ToryNotion Add ToryNotion to your Buddy List
Phoebe Cates Phoebe Cates is a female
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 09-26-2002

I hope Mike is doing well. I will pray for him.
08-18-2003 12:33 Phoebe Cates is offline Send an Email to Phoebe Cates Search for Posts by Phoebe Cates Add Phoebe Cates to your Buddy List
Prodigal Dog
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 05-17-2002
Location: Dude, be straight, be true. What is shakin' and bakin'? - Jish from the Blair Thumb

Thread Starter Thread Started by Prodigal Dog

quote:
Originally posted by ToryNotion

Dog,

Is that the Arlington, VA BBQ?

ToryNotion,

No. It is the Baltimore (Woodstock, MD) show. I sent an email to the POC for the Arlington show but have not heard anything back yet.
08-18-2003 12:49 Prodigal Dog is offline Search for Posts by Prodigal Dog Add Prodigal Dog to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

Wow. He didn't let on last night at all. Although I thought I saw him wipe a tear after "In The Distance."

Now I know why. Frown

08-18-2003 16:42 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
ToryNotion
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 07-27-2003

Washington DC area (Arlington, VA) BBQ, Thursday 8/21 cancelled.
I'll have to catch 'em on the 2nd leg in my old stomping grounds on
Sterling, VA in October.

08-19-2003 12:55 ToryNotion is offline Send an Email to ToryNotion Search for Posts by ToryNotion Add ToryNotion to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Frown Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

More prayers for Mike.
08-19-2003 20:13 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

quote:
Originally posted by PuP
Wow. He didn't let on last night at all. Although I thought I saw him wipe a tear after "In The Distance."

Now I know why. Frown

Poor Mike... Crying

08-20-2003 08:54 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Mike Roe

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH