Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » atlanta BBQ » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page atlanta BBQ 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-505.jpg

Registration Date: 08-25-2003

atlanta BBQ Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i notice some an atlanta date, and one in rome, ga on the second leg, anyone else here gonna make those shows? i think i'll try to make both, but definitely the atl show........

2 "Meaningless! Meaningless!" says the Teacher. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless."

08-25-2003 16:44 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

We'd all love to, most of us don't live that close to Georgia I'm afraid, nice to know that there are some fans there,
Now if we could just get some in say, Kentucky and Louisianna, we'd actually just about have the whole place covered, except for New England, hey, where's New England's representation on here. And Canada, where are you people, there's a few from Ontario, and a few from BC and one from alberta i think, but that still leaves a lot of geography to cover, come on out people, let us know where you are. And Mexico, not even one! come on people, where's your pride?

08-25-2003 20:55 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Where in GA ????????

I once lived near Marietta..........it was nice there. Hotter 'n' hell, but nice.

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

08-25-2003 21:23 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-505.jpg

Registration Date: 08-25-2003

Thread Starter Thread Started by larryl

i'm down in griffin, ga, about 40 miles south of atlanta..i know marietta well. i saw the dogs, and mike knott for the first time there in a little club called the strand.......
and no, there are not a lot of fans down here...hence i hardly ever get to see anyone cool....the knott show was in like 93, and i think i saw the dogs in 93 or 94. the choir came in about 95. since there are so few fans, apparently no one can put a show together. there used to be a lil festival called ISfest, but it went away......

2 "Meaningless! Meaningless!" says the Teacher. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless."

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by larryl: 08-26-2003 08:10.

08-26-2003 07:27 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
FaintScentsOfSewage
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 09-26-2002

I'm trying to get up there for one of the shows, seeing as how it's as close as they get to southwest florida.

You want to talk about a musical wasteland...
08-26-2003 22:23 FaintScentsOfSewage is offline Send an Email to FaintScentsOfSewage Search for Posts by FaintScentsOfSewage Add FaintScentsOfSewage to your Buddy List
anne
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

musical wasteland Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
I'm trying to get up there for one of the shows, seeing as how it's as close as they get to southwest florida.

ditto that for northern florida, but i'm not particularly optimist
08-27-2003 09:04 anne is offline Send an Email to anne Homepage of anne Search for Posts by anne Add anne to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by FaintScentsOfSewage

You want to talk about a musical wasteland...

I thought Tom Petty was from Florida!

08-27-2003 09:35 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » atlanta BBQ

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH