Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Glory Hounds ~ LIVE ~ Nov. 1, 2003 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (10): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] 6 7 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Glory Hounds ~ LIVE ~ Nov. 1, 2003 6 Votes - Average Rating: 9.836 Votes - Average Rating: 9.836 Votes - Average Rating: 9.836 Votes - Average Rating: 9.836 Votes - Average Rating: 9.83
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

how come DaLe gets to know everything, huh?

how come????

Hey JIM'S MY BROTHER, and I don't even know what he's singin'!!!

what's UP with that, huh??????????????????????????????

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

10-17-2003 01:26 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Dale doesn't know everything, I mean he doesn't know that..uh.. I guess he does know that. Oh wait, he doesn't know about..uh..hmm I guess he knows that too. Boy, I guess you're right, Dale does know everything. Noew for the reason why?

Geez I don't know, ask Dale he knows everything.
10-17-2003 05:59 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Frown Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I do not know as MuCH as you think I MaY know...

10-17-2003 07:45 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Uncle Ralph
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-608.jpg

Registration Date: 04-15-2002
Location: "I intend to live forever - so far, so good." Steven Wright

Shocked Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Is Dale the Answer Man???

10-17-2003 08:35 Uncle Ralph is offline Send an Email to Uncle Ralph Search for Posts by Uncle Ralph Add Uncle Ralph to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

MAN-
I dont even know what some of these songs are....
this is gettin scarey!

Well - either way I'll be all ready Nov 2nd for the big show......
Glad we are playing on a Sunday Night- its so spiritual and everything........

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
10-17-2003 08:56 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Uncle Ralph
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-608.jpg

Registration Date: 04-15-2002
Location: "I intend to live forever - so far, so good." Steven Wright

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
MAN-
I dont even know what some of these songs are....
this is gettin scarey!

Sunday Night???

I thought it was Saturday... Confused

You know the show is on the First, right??? Shocked

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Uncle Ralph: 10-17-2003 09:11.

10-17-2003 09:09 Uncle Ralph is offline Send an Email to Uncle Ralph Search for Posts by Uncle Ralph Add Uncle Ralph to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

told you it was gettin scarey.........

buah hahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

10-17-2003 09:13 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Democracy's Blind Democracy's Blind is a male
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 08-22-2003

Shocked Friday, Saturday, Sunday?!?!? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Uncle Ralph
quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
MAN-

Sunday Night???
I thought it was Saturday... Confused
You know the show is on the First, right??? Shocked

CALM DOWN EVER BUDDY!
TODAY IS FRIDAY!
And I think what he meant was, that even though the show is on a Saturday, that he won't really feel comfortable with the songs until the next day,
Because he doesn't know what songs he is playing,
or Whatever,
Nevermind,
10-17-2003 09:15 Democracy's Blind is offline Send an Email to Democracy's Blind Search for Posts by Democracy's Blind Add Democracy's Blind to your Buddy List
Sublime Brain Puppet

Shocked RE: Glory Hounds & MoCK MiKe fans contest Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by DaLe uReViG

jim & joe can not play, sorry... Roll Eyes

COMMANDER ARE YOU GOING TO TAKE THAT CRAP?!?!?
He just insulted your drumming!!!

Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

GRRR!
10-17-2003 09:23 Democracy's Blind is offline Send an Email to Democracy's Blind Search for Posts by Democracy's Blind Add Democracy's Blind to your Buddy List
Sublime Brain Puppet

Sad RE: Glory Hounds & MoCK MiKe fans contest Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by DaLe uReViG

jim & joe can not play, sorry... Roll Eyes

By the way, who is JIM...???

Wait a minute, do you mean Jiminy??!!??

So Dale is also insulting Jiminy's guitar playing??!!??

I never thought such mud-slinging would enter into this message board,

Frown Frown Frown Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying
10-17-2003 09:25 Democracy's Blind is offline Send an Email to Democracy's Blind Search for Posts by Democracy's Blind Add Democracy's Blind to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You haven't done a lot of time in the Dump, HAVE you, DB??? Tongue

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
10-17-2003 09:32 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Sublime Brain Puppet

Shocked Gloryhounds Stage Get Up??? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

OK, Next Topic!

I don't know why, but the GLORYHOUNDZ have asked my opinion about what they should wear for their November First GiG,
and yes, it is on a Saturday,

One of them suggested formal wear, or at least white shirts and ties, but I "poo-poo-ed" that idea pretty darn quickly,

I suggested muscle shirts,

What does everyone else think?

Confused Confused
Confused Confused
10-17-2003 11:21 Democracy's Blind is offline Send an Email to Democracy's Blind Search for Posts by Democracy's Blind Add Democracy's Blind to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

uhm, are muscles required, or optional?

10-17-2003 11:54 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Sublime Brain Puppet

Shocked Muscles ReQuired Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

No,
of course muscles are not reQuired,

If you've ever met any of the members of the GLORYHOUNZ , you would know what I mean...

Frown Crying Frown Crying Frown

A better name for them would've been:

MILQUETOASTS
Red Face Shocked Red Face Shocked Red Face
10-17-2003 13:08 Democracy's Blind is offline Send an Email to Democracy's Blind Search for Posts by Democracy's Blind Add Democracy's Blind to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Oh, I think formal-wear would be loverly...........

how's about some gold lamé??

maybe some peacock -feather plumes?

shiny patent-leather pumps?

glitzy, spangled neckware?

Oh, shoot, that's what I'M wearing.................
never mind.

10-17-2003 14:04 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

member what I said about Scarey?
its risen to new heights!

10-17-2003 14:20 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Ahhhhhhh, don't be scared, lil bro............

I'll keep the glitz down to a bare minimum Smile Smile Smile

10-17-2003 22:01 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy

I'll keep it to a bare minimum Smile Smile Smile

Shocked

10-18-2003 15:23 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

RE: Gloryhounds Stage Get Up??? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Democracy's Blind

here you go...

10-18-2003 15:32 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

RE: Gloryhounds Stage Get Up??? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Democracy's Blind

or this...

or this Shocked

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by DaLe: 10-18-2003 15:50.

10-18-2003 15:33 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Pages (10): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] 6 7 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Glory Hounds ~ LIVE ~ Nov. 1, 2003

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH