Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DADL IDIOT » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DADL IDIOT
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

DADL IDIOT Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Heeeeeeelp! All this yap about the new DADL and whatnot! I must admit I was totally lost (NOT a computer genius by any measure here).

I'm still receiving DADL posts.
My posts come back saying the message was undeliverable.
"Posting to this group has been temporarily disabled"
Yahoo is absolutely no help.

I need my DADL voice back!! Heeeeeeelp! Email me!

respectfully,
theo
07-30-2002 09:35 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I didn't do anything to mine and it works fine.

sorry not much help Confused

BD
07-30-2002 10:01 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

my dadl is pretty off again/on again Confused

07-30-2002 10:25 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Little Dumbo
Dignified Lazar

Registration Date: 07-01-2002

You haven't missed anything for quite some time. Yawn... Frown

07-30-2002 12:37 Little Dumbo is offline Send an Email to Little Dumbo Search for Posts by Little Dumbo Add Little Dumbo to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by Little Dumbo
You haven't missed anything for quite some time. Yawn... Frown

and they wine about off topic on that list!

let them try and keep up here!

BDPleased
07-30-2002 12:43 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Author of the Post Author of the Post is a male
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: If you want to follow in someone's footsteps, first you need to learn where they've walked.

Is the DADL mail list still going? I was on that years ago, but I was getting far too many e-mails in my inbox. This DAmb thing is easier, I can ignore as I see fit. Smile

-- aotp
07-30-2002 15:40 Author of the Post is offline Send an Email to Author of the Post Homepage of Author of the Post Search for Posts by Author of the Post Add Author of the Post to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Author of the Post: JosepBCN28 View the MSN Profile for Author of the Post
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by Author of the Post
Is the DADL mail list still going? I was on that years ago, but I was getting far too many e-mails in my inbox. This DAmb thing is easier, I can ignore as I see fit. Smile

-- aotp

yes it's still going, but the email is the same.

once in a while you read something good, but the good stuff always ends up here too. I just stay on cuz I'm stoopid.

sign up for the announcement list, that one only has DA, TST, Dogs related emails...

it's on the main DA page

"We strongly encourage you
To Join the Daniel Amos
Email announcement list
to keep up to date on the
latest news, website updates,
and concerts:"

07-30-2002 15:49 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Location: Bleak human landscape, flat roofed houses, bad breath, vacant lots and murder evidence. God saves and leads a remnant of scraggly, faithless people, in spite of themsleves and just because he feels like it.

quote:
Originally posted by Theo
Heeeeeeelp! All this yap about the new DADL and whatnot! I must admit I was totally lost (NOT a computer genius by any measure here).

I'm still receiving DADL posts.
My posts come back saying the message was undeliverable.
"Posting to this group has been temporarily disabled"
Yahoo is absolutely no help.

I need my DADL voice back!! Heeeeeeelp! Email me!

respectfully,
theo

change the address you are posting to from:
da-dl@yahoogroups.com

to

dadl@yahoogroups.com
07-30-2002 15:59 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

thanks Andrew, I misunderstood what Theo was asking...

I haven't tried to send an email, only responded to a few.

BD
07-30-2002 16:04 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Little Dumbo
Dignified Lazar

quote:

-- aotp

I have been on web only- no e-mail lately. You can just go to the Yahoo Groups site and read which messages you want like you do here. It's easy to avoid certain topics and certain posters that way..... Big Grin

07-30-2002 16:14 Little Dumbo is offline Send an Email to Little Dumbo Search for Posts by Little Dumbo Add Little Dumbo to your Buddy List
A Hot Wolly

Location: If you want to follow in someone's footsteps, first you need to learn where they've walked.

quote:
quote:

-- aotp

I have been on web only- no e-mail lately. You can just go to the Yahoo Groups site and read which messages you want like you do here. It's easy to avoid certain topics and certain posters that way..... Big Grin

The question is, if I regularly read and post to DAmb, would I need to bother with DADL? Just wondering.

-- aotp

07-30-2002 16:50 Author of the Post is offline Send an Email to Author of the Post Homepage of Author of the Post Search for Posts by Author of the Post Add Author of the Post to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Author of the Post: JosepBCN28 View the MSN Profile for Author of the Post
A Hot Wolly

Also, do you get names and stars on DADL, huh, huh, huh, do ya????

-- aotp
07-30-2002 16:51 Author of the Post is offline Send an Email to Author of the Post Homepage of Author of the Post Search for Posts by Author of the Post Add Author of the Post to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Author of the Post: JosepBCN28 View the MSN Profile for Author of the Post
Little Dumbo
Dignified Lazar

quote:

The question is, if I regularly read and post to DAmb, would I need to bother with DADL? Just wondering.

-- aotp

Not unless you want to keep up on Woody Allen, copyright laws and Stryper...... Evil

07-30-2002 16:53 Little Dumbo is offline Send an Email to Little Dumbo Search for Posts by Little Dumbo Add Little Dumbo to your Buddy List
A Hot Wolly

quote:
Not unless you want to keep up on Woody Allen, copyright laws and Stryper...... Evil

As an Author, I know enough about copyright laws. I gave away my Stryper tapes over 10 years ago. And Woody Allen has never impressed me. I'll stay true to DAmb.

-- aotp
07-30-2002 16:55 Author of the Post is offline Send an Email to Author of the Post Homepage of Author of the Post Search for Posts by Author of the Post Add Author of the Post to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Author of the Post: JosepBCN28 View the MSN Profile for Author of the Post
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Location: Bleak human landscape, flat roofed houses, bad breath, vacant lots and murder evidence. God saves and leads a remnant of scraggly, faithless people, in spite of themsleves and just because he feels like it.

quote:
Also, do you get names and stars on DADL, huh, huh, huh, do ya????

-- aotp

Yes we do get names and stars.

Namely Tim Chandler and Berger Roy Al. (they recently had a very public argument) Jeff Ebel and also JT posts his comments to the DADL and then it trickles over to the DAMB. Remember the cornerstone reports that I posted.

The most annying thing for me about the DADL is when a minority get started on some tangent on go on and on about it (e.g. the infamous cd copright discussion).

07-30-2002 16:55 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
my dadl is pretty off again/on again Confused

I found it!

I thought something was up when I had over 200 items in my junk mailWink

07-30-2002 16:56 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
A Hot Wolly

quote:
Originally posted by Andrew

Namely Tim Chandler and Berger Roy Al. (they recently had a very public argument) Jeff Ebel and also JT posts his comments to the DADL and then it trickles over to the DAMB. Remember the cornerstone reports that I posted.

Are you talking about the REAL Tim Chandler?

-- aotp
07-30-2002 16:57 Author of the Post is offline Send an Email to Author of the Post Homepage of Author of the Post Search for Posts by Author of the Post Add Author of the Post to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Author of the Post: JosepBCN28 View the MSN Profile for Author of the Post
Little Dumbo
Dignified Lazar

quote:

As an Author, I know enough about copyright laws. I gave away my Stryper tapes over 10 years ago. And Woody Allen has never impressed me. I'll stay true to DAmb.

-- aotp

and don't forget ROOT BEER! Pleased

07-30-2002 16:58 Little Dumbo is offline Send an Email to Little Dumbo Search for Posts by Little Dumbo Add Little Dumbo to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
quote:

-- aotp

no, but the Real Berger Roy Al showed up a few times!

yes Tim has been around a few times lately, right after C-Stone.

BD
07-30-2002 17:31 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

quote:
quote:

-- aotp

Yes I am. The Real one.

He posts from tim@thechior.net so it's the real one all right.

He also posts as Berger Roy Al from a hotmail address and has arguments with Tim (himself) JT and the Audioris. Nearly ruptured myself laughing once.
07-30-2002 17:32 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DADL IDIOT

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH