Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Berger's HaLLowe'en Burger Bash!!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Berger's HaLLowe'en Burger Bash!!! 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

More like begged you to quit..
Other projects? That's a laugh!
I think I may have to double security at the show........
10-20-2003 14:44 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Commander Cote
I think I may have to double security at the show........

Cool I got that covered...

you have more important things to CoVeR Smile

10-20-2003 14:47 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Ahhhhh, just the man I'm looking for.

Well DB, let see if you can slip by DaLe'S tight security.

You and Berger will stick out like a couple of sore thumbs.

You two will be cryin like a couple of big babies outside, while inside everyone else will be basking to the sounds of DA, Lost Dogs, and the 77's, as performed by Jim Wiita, and Glory Hounds! Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
10-20-2003 17:36 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
Democracy's Blind Democracy's Blind is a male
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 08-22-2003

Thread Starter Thread Started by Democracy's Blind
Sad In Your Dreams, Buddy! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Did you ever see the movie:
"The Usual Suspects"...???

When Evangeline gets that cripple in her clutches, you know you're in trouble!!!

Mad
10-21-2003 10:05 Democracy's Blind is offline Send an Email to Democracy's Blind Search for Posts by Democracy's Blind Add Democracy's Blind to your Buddy List
Sublime Brain Puppet

Wink Commander is Jealous! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You're just GREEN with ENVY ,
That's all,
Maybe I should get you a green feather Boa,
Hmmm...???

Tongue Smile Tongue Smile Shocked Shocked Shocked
10-21-2003 10:13 Democracy's Blind is offline Send an Email to Democracy's Blind Search for Posts by Democracy's Blind Add Democracy's Blind to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

This just in..
DB's new book "Joke's To Bore Your Friends With", soon to be released.
Won't that be great, I have had trouble sleeping at night, this sounds like a cure
for that.
10-21-2003 14:00 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
Sublime Brain Puppet

Angry Grrr!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Why You Little!
Now you've really got me riled,
You, You,

Luteous Llama!!!

Mad
10-21-2003 14:15 Democracy's Blind is offline Send an Email to Democracy's Blind Search for Posts by Democracy's Blind Add Democracy's Blind to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

RE: Grrr!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Democracy's Blind
Why You Little!
Now you've really got me riled,
You, You,
Luteous Llama!!!
Mad

well, speaking as a Woolly Eggwhisk, DB your just a Esculent Eskimo Shocked Tongue

10-23-2003 10:17 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Über Parrot
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 04-20-2002
Location: I am Right.........all the time! Repent you lost sinners. Stop your swearing and cussing and drinking and R movies and smoking and laughing and having fun and those stoopid smiley faces

halloween is evil

E V I L

I

tell's

ya!

have a nice day.

Übie

10-23-2003 10:20 Über Parrot is offline Send an Email to Über Parrot Search for Posts by Über Parrot Add Über Parrot to your Buddy List
Sublime Brain Puppet

EViL LiVE ELViS LEViS...??? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Über Parrot
halloween is evil
E V I L
I
tell's
ya!
have a nice day.
Übie

Yer kinda soundin' a bit Like SmeagoL there my friend,
But don't worry,
Berger's "Holy Evening" Party is not going to be eviL,
He has only the purest of motives, I assure you!
Ask him, he is a SAINT,

Smile Red Face Smile Red Face Smile Wink Roll Eyes

I can't wait 'tiL next FriDay!
10-23-2003 14:16 Democracy's Blind is offline Send an Email to Democracy's Blind Search for Posts by Democracy's Blind Add Democracy's Blind to your Buddy List
Sublime Brain Puppet

Angry CLose this thread, Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

WeLL,
It seems interest has waned for poor Berger's Bash,

How do you close a thread on this board?

Frown Tongue Frown Crying
10-24-2003 13:50 Democracy's Blind is offline Send an Email to Democracy's Blind Search for Posts by Democracy's Blind Add Democracy's Blind to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Frown RE: CLose this thread, Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
WeLL,
It seems interest has waned for poor Berger's Bash,

How do you close a thread on this board?

Frown Tongue Frown Crying

i'm interested.... but most of us live too far away to go.... Crying

10-24-2003 14:11 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

DB, I tried to tell ya....Interest has definitely swung over to the Glory Hounds Show!
10-24-2003 14:50 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
Sublime Brain Puppet

Frown Compromise??? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Commander Cote
DB, I tried to tell ya....Interest has definitely swung over to the Glory Hounds Show!

OK Gang,
I have figured out a plan!!!

I convinced Berger to change the date of his HallowE'en Burger Bash to November 1st.

We are going to combine the Burger Bash with Gloryhounds Event!!!

We are going to crash your party!!!

SO YOU BETTER BE READY!!!

Big Grin Mad Red Face Crying

CRY BABY, CRY!!! Crying Crying Crying
10-28-2003 08:30 Democracy's Blind is offline Send an Email to Democracy's Blind Search for Posts by Democracy's Blind Add Democracy's Blind to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

You'll be the one cryin' when you don't get in!!
10-28-2003 17:07 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
Sublime Brain Puppet

Shocked C'Mon Commander!!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Have a Heart!

We'll behave!!!

Tonight's the Night!

Oops, I mean, Tomorrow's the Night!!!

Please let us in!
Shocked Mad Shocked Mad Shocked Crying Crying Crying
10-31-2003 08:54 Democracy's Blind is offline Send an Email to Democracy's Blind Search for Posts by Democracy's Blind Add Democracy's Blind to your Buddy List
Sublime Brain Puppet

Happy Holy Evening, Gang!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

HAPPY ALL SAINTS EVE!!!

HAPPY HALLOWED EVE!!!

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
10-31-2003 09:04 Democracy's Blind is offline Send an Email to Democracy's Blind Search for Posts by Democracy's Blind Add Democracy's Blind to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

RE: C'Mon Commander!!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Have a Heart!

We'll behave!!!

Tonight's the Night!

Oops, I mean, Tomorrow's the Night!!!

Please let us in!
Shocked Mad Shocked Mad Shocked Crying Crying Crying

as far as I am concerned & as long as you behave your both welcome to stop by Roll Eyes

10-31-2003 09:10 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Sublime Brain Puppet

Shocked Commander Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It's "the Commander" I'm worried about!

Berger's skeered of 'im,

Shocked
10-31-2003 09:44 Democracy's Blind is offline Send an Email to Democracy's Blind Search for Posts by Democracy's Blind Add Democracy's Blind to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Well, maybe I'm getting a little soft in my old age, but, ok you can both come,
but, one slip up and your both out on yer keester!
10-31-2003 12:29 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Berger's HaLLowe'en Burger Bash!!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH