Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Terry concert in my very own hometown?! Crazy man! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Terry concert in my very own hometown?! Crazy man!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

Big Grin Terry concert in my very own hometown?! Crazy man! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Man, it's been too long since I've posted here... and I guess I should stop by more often, but... holy cow! Terry is coming to my own hometown?!

Wow... am I dreaming... somebody pinch me...

Amazing... incredible... got my ticket already...

Any other DAMBers gonna be there?
11-29-2003 23:34 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Bellingham, that is! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

wow, Sam! Bellingham is your home?
That's where I preach now and will be living as soon as we sell our Marysville house. Cool! See you there!
11-30-2003 00:09 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

RE: Bellingham, that is! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Welcome back, Gamgee!

11-30-2003 07:11 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by Gamgee
RE: Bellingham, that is! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Ron E
Welcome back, Gamgee!

Thanks, but I'm not back completely yet... too busy Frown

I will be back in full during the Christmas break though! Starting December 10, I'll be posting like a madman (or madhobbit) again...

You have been warned... 10 days and counting...
11-30-2003 14:58 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

Just make sure you are here in about 4 1/2 hours time

11-30-2003 15:41 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey, Hobbit!

Nice to see you back.....................don't be a stranger (or, any stranger than you already are!!)

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

11-30-2003 18:35 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by Gamgee
quote:
Originally posted by Ron E
Welcome back, Gamgee!

Thanks, but I'm not back completely yet... too busy Frown

I will be back in full during the Christmas break though! Starting December 10, I'll be posting like a madman (or madhobbit) again...

You have been warned... 10 days and counting...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Crying

oh, alright

come back and post away.

Smile

11-30-2003 21:31 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Mad Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That DAMB, DAMB hobbit is going to eat all those Christmas goodies made by Theo's old lady friends. Where is Shelob when you need her?
11-30-2003 22:40 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by Gamgee

Thanks, but I'm not back completely yet... too busy. Frown

11-30-2003 22:48 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Actually, Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

many of the goodies have been made by gorgeous young mothers. Sorry, Joey! Wish we had more goreous young singles for ya! Big Grin
12-01-2003 01:08 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Terry concert in my very own hometown?! Crazy man!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH