Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DAmb Chat in perspective » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DAmb Chat in perspective
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
DwDunphy DwDunphy is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-18-2003

DAmb Chat in perspective Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

As is... could someone please put the DAmb Chat into a concise rundown?

It was great of the guys to do it although I got a distinct feeling I was eavesdropping on a conversation better left private. Also, I'm not certain any "serious" questions got answered "seriously"...

Still, it was nice that everyone made an appearance and said "hi"...
DwD
12-01-2003 16:31 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If it accomplished one thing, it was familiarising the guys with the board.

Maybe they will drop in and answer some of the uncaught questions
later.

There were also about 30 'guests' on the board durring that bands
chat.. Smile

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
12-01-2003 16:53 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
jwaltb
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 04-23-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

So did anyone ask about any new DA music?????

Somebody HAD to think of asking that, huh?

Hopeful......

JB
12-02-2003 18:32 jwaltb is offline Send an Email to jwaltb Search for Posts by jwaltb Add jwaltb to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

RE: DAmb Chat in perspective Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by DwDunphy
As is... could someone please put the DAmb Chat into a concise rundown?

It was great of the guys to do it although I got a distinct feeling I was eavesdropping on a conversation better left private. Also, I'm not certain any "serious" questions got answered "seriously"...
Still, it was nice that everyone made an appearance and said "hi"...
DwD

I agree with Dw Frown

12-03-2003 12:06 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

that was asked, but not really answered.........or WAS it?

here's a quote from Terry:

Thanks for coming to the show! The Dog's are hopefully starting a new project sometime in the early part of next year...possibly Jan. or Feb.

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

12-03-2003 12:46 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Oh, for heaven's sake, you guys would complain cuz your ice cream is too cold............

sheesh!

12-03-2003 12:48 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
Oh, for heaven's sake, you guys would complain cuz your ice cream is too cold............

sheesh!

Crying

12-03-2003 12:51 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Stuart Pedasso
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-31-2003

Hey, icecream can be too cold. The kids "adjusted" the thermostat a while back on the fridge, and the icecream was so hard we couldn't scoop it out.

So there!

12-03-2003 12:53 Stuart Pedasso is offline Send an Email to Stuart Pedasso Search for Posts by Stuart Pedasso Add Stuart Pedasso to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

buck up, Driver!

None of this crybaby stuff now!!!

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

12-03-2003 12:53 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Stuart Pedasso
Woolly Eggwhisk

The guy says "Sheesh" and he's a cry baby?

12-03-2003 13:09 Stuart Pedasso is offline Send an Email to Stuart Pedasso Search for Posts by Stuart Pedasso Add Stuart Pedasso to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Roll Eyes

12-03-2003 13:39 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Stuart Pedasso
Woolly Eggwhisk

I'm with you Driver!

12-03-2003 13:52 Stuart Pedasso is offline Send an Email to Stuart Pedasso Search for Posts by Stuart Pedasso Add Stuart Pedasso to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by Stuart Pedasso
The guy says "Sheesh" and he's a cry baby?

that was MY sheesh.

He posted a crybaby face.

Get with the program, Stu!!!

12-03-2003 14:04 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Richard Noggin
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 08-06-2003

Roll Eyes

12-03-2003 14:17 Richard Noggin is offline Send an Email to Richard Noggin Search for Posts by Richard Noggin Add Richard Noggin to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Maybe I am,
Maybe I'm not.

What's it to ya????????????

12-03-2003 14:29 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

12-03-2003 15:04 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Richard Noggin
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 08-06-2003

12-03-2003 15:10 Richard Noggin is offline Send an Email to Richard Noggin Search for Posts by Richard Noggin Add Richard Noggin to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

JOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

12-03-2003 15:35 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy

sheesh!

LOL! You are too funny Woggy!

I love it!

I for one am happy to see the whole DA gang post here! Cool

12-03-2003 15:45 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

hey, Dennis, you's one of my favorite peoples too. and your lovely wife - HEY - tell her HI for me, mmmkay?

12-03-2003 15:51 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DAmb Chat in perspective

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH