Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Re: DAmb Chat in perspective » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Re: DAmb Chat in perspective 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well, we're not talking about making it so
structured that it isn't fun for anyone... but
I think cutting down on the unncessary posts
a little bit would be nice for folks that are just
visiting to see what the DA guys are saying...

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
12-04-2003 17:02 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
DwDunphy DwDunphy is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-18-2003

Well Tim, it's kinda like this... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

By the way, howdy. I like you better than Tony Levin.

Anyway, it was cool to see the four of you guys making plans to hang out at "The Old Log Inn", but I really felt like a voyeur. Nothing against anyone, it was just my impression. And yeah, I was kind of hoping for some of the questions that were being raised to get definitive answers...

Perhaps that's unlikely in such a chaotic forum such as this is, what with everyone trying to get their questions in and, more often than not, colliding at the light.

But as always, we all really did appreciate the interactivity. It's not something you find very often. I'm still waiting for a response from my fan letter to Keith Green.

Excuse me? What?

Oh... oh dear...
DwD
12-04-2003 19:08 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
anne
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

just wanted to say... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

thanks tim!

it was very fun Smile
12-04-2003 23:23 anne is offline Send an Email to anne Homepage of anne Search for Posts by anne Add anne to your Buddy List
arcticsunburn arcticsunburn is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-10-2002
Location: Guitar; A way to express what words can't describe, and a moment of peace in a chaotic world.

RE: Well Tim, it's kinda like this... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by DwDunphy
Anyway, it was cool to see the four of you guys making plans to hang out at "The Old Log Inn", but I really felt like a voyeur. Nothing against anyone, it was just my impression. And yeah, I was kind of hoping for some of the questions that were being raised to get definitive answers...

I hear ya there. But when you get four guys that know each other extremely well, that's what happens.

12-05-2003 00:33 arcticsunburn is offline Send an Email to arcticsunburn Homepage of arcticsunburn Search for Posts by arcticsunburn Add arcticsunburn to your Buddy List Add arcticsunburn to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for arcticsunburn
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
Well, we're not talking about making it so
structured that it isn't fun for anyone... but
I think cutting down on the unncessary posts
a little bit would be nice for folks that are just
visiting to see what the DA guys are saying...

I agree Cool

12-05-2003 08:02 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Re: DAmb Chat in perspective

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH