Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Audioris!!!!!!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Audioris!!!!!!! 5 Votes - Average Rating: 8.805 Votes - Average Rating: 8.805 Votes - Average Rating: 8.805 Votes - Average Rating: 8.80
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Mr. Spock
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 07-10-2003
Location: "Humans do have an amazing capacity for believing what they choose."

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by joey
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Spock
I find this entire thread to be very, irritating? Yes - one of your Earth emotions. Along with the Captain, you joey, are the very picture of a stubborn man.

ah, shut up spock.... everyone knows you took too much lds in the sixties..... Roll Eyes

I see no reason to stand here and be insulted.

02-05-2004 13:43 Mr. Spock is offline Send an Email to Mr. Spock Search for Posts by Mr. Spock Add Mr. Spock to your Buddy List
Captain James T. Kirk
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by baxter
Kirk, could we get a more up to date picture please. You are not quite that virile anymore, are you?

Do you like my new look? Cool

That's Yummy

02-05-2004 13:43 Captain James T. Kirk is offline Send an Email to Captain James T. Kirk Search for Posts by Captain James T. Kirk Add Captain James T. Kirk to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Attention Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:
quote:
I find this entire thread to be very, irritating? Yes - one of your Earth emotions. Along with the Captain, you joey, are the very picture of a stubborn man.

ah, shut up spock.... everyone knows you took too much lds in the sixties..... Roll Eyes

then go! Tongue

Cool
02-05-2004 13:44 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Captain Crouch
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 12-23-2002

quote:

Dang et, ya' 'legal ayl'yen Vulcan, what'n th' hell you know 'bout meh, ennehweh? Ah gots a tel'communicaysh'ns em-PAHR thah'd make Ahhura's head spen, Ah tells ya!!!

Praise GOW-wud!!!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Captain Crouch: 02-05-2004 13:46.

02-05-2004 13:45 Captain Crouch is offline Send an Email to Captain Crouch Homepage of Captain Crouch Search for Posts by Captain Crouch Add Captain Crouch to your Buddy List
Captain James T. Kirk
Dark Steamy Cabbage

quote:
Originally posted by Captain Crouch
quote:

Dang et, ya' 'legal ayl'yen Vulcan, what'n th' hell you know 'bout meh, ennehweh? Ah gots a tel'communicaysh'ns em-PAHR thah'd make Uhura head spen, Ah tells ya!!!

Captain Pleased pleased to meet you Big Grin which Starship are you heading?? Confused

That's Yummy

02-05-2004 13:47 Captain James T. Kirk is offline Send an Email to Captain James T. Kirk Search for Posts by Captain James T. Kirk Add Captain James T. Kirk to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

Thread Starter Thread Started by Berger Roy Al

HEAR ME NOW! I AM BAGUETTE ROY AL! AHAHA!...wait...

02-05-2004 13:47 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Mr. Spock
Dark Steamy Cabbage

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

then go! Tongue

I regret that you can come up with no other logical alternative.

02-05-2004 13:47 Mr. Spock is offline Send an Email to Mr. Spock Search for Posts by Mr. Spock Add Mr. Spock to your Buddy List
Captain James T. Kirk
Dark Steamy Cabbage

quote:
Originally posted by Berger Roy Al
HEAR ME NOW! I AM BAGUETTE ROY AL! AHAHA!...wait...

you sir Red Face are a moron Red Face Swirling Eddies indeed Red Face bet you never opened mouth kissed a girl in your life have you? Red Face

That's Yummy

02-05-2004 13:48 Captain James T. Kirk is offline Send an Email to Captain James T. Kirk Search for Posts by Captain James T. Kirk Add Captain James T. Kirk to your Buddy List
Captain James T. Kirk
Dark Steamy Cabbage

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

then go! Tongue

Vulcans Roll Eyes You could never stand up for youself could you Spock Mad

That's Yummy

02-05-2004 13:49 Captain James T. Kirk is offline Send an Email to Captain James T. Kirk Search for Posts by Captain James T. Kirk Add Captain James T. Kirk to your Buddy List
Mr. Spock
Dark Steamy Cabbage

quote:
quote:

Dang et, ya' 'legal ayl'yen Vulcan, what'n th' hell you know 'bout meh, ennehweh? Ah gots a tel'communicaysh'ns em-PAHR thah'd make Ahhura's head spen, Ah tells ya!!!

A curious creature. Its trilling seems to have a tranquilizing effect on the dead. I, for one, understand nothing of what it just uttered.

02-05-2004 13:49 Mr. Spock is offline Send an Email to Mr. Spock Search for Posts by Mr. Spock Add Mr. Spock to your Buddy List
Mr. Spock
Dark Steamy Cabbage

quote:
Originally posted by Captain James T. Kirk

Captain, I don't think that insults are within your prerogative as my commanding officer.

02-05-2004 13:51 Mr. Spock is offline Send an Email to Mr. Spock Search for Posts by Mr. Spock Add Mr. Spock to your Buddy List
Captain James T. Kirk
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Where the hell did Bones go Confused ahhhh forget it I gotta a date with Janet and her pierced right breast tonight Cool Cool

That's Yummy

02-05-2004 13:51 Captain James T. Kirk is offline Send an Email to Captain James T. Kirk Search for Posts by Captain James T. Kirk Add Captain James T. Kirk to your Buddy List
Captain James T. Kirk
Dark Steamy Cabbage

quote:
quote:

Captain, I don't think that insults are within your prerogative as my commanding officer.

Boy you never shut up do you Mad

That's Yummy

02-05-2004 13:52 Captain James T. Kirk is offline Send an Email to Captain James T. Kirk Search for Posts by Captain James T. Kirk Add Captain James T. Kirk to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

then go! Tongue

i don't... Pleased

Cool

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by joey: 02-05-2004 13:58.

02-05-2004 13:57 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

quote:
quote:
quote:

Dang et, ya' 'legal ayl'yen Vulcan, what'n th' hell you know 'bout meh, ennehweh? Ah gots a tel'communicaysh'ns em-PAHR thah'd make Uhura head spen, Ah tells ya!!!

Captain Pleased pleased to meet you Big Grin which Starship are you heading?? Confused

GOOD GREIF! Look at all these fake captains hanging around here.

I think I might try for a promotion.

Major Undersatanding
General Confusion

02-05-2004 15:04 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Thumb Down! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I am so lost...

02-05-2004 15:17 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
I am so lost...

what else is new? Roll Eyes

Tongue

Cool
02-05-2004 15:23 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

Attention Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

How did this get in the on topic side? Confused

~Groucho~
02-05-2004 15:29 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

WHAT ? Confused

Cool
02-05-2004 15:32 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

quote:
Originally posted by Squidzit
How did this get in the on topic side? Confused

Berger is always "on topic".

He thinks he's in the band, you know.

02-05-2004 15:38 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Audioris!!!!!!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH