Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Bands to Cover TST Songs » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Bands to Cover TST Songs
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
arcticsunburn arcticsunburn is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-10-2002
Location: Guitar; A way to express what words can't describe, and a moment of peace in a chaotic world.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

David Bowie - The Double

04-01-2004 00:02 arcticsunburn is offline Send an Email to arcticsunburn Homepage of arcticsunburn Search for Posts by arcticsunburn Add arcticsunburn to your Buddy List Add arcticsunburn to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for arcticsunburn
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Lost Canine
"Guilty"-Husker Du

This one is a really good idea. Husker Du could also do some of the ones from Bibleland.

04-01-2004 08:03 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

quote:
"Do Big Boys Cry" - Lou Reed

Good...

Really good! Pleased

04-01-2004 11:36 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Grace is the smell of Rain - Gomez

04-01-2004 11:38 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Neverland Ballroom - They Might Be Giants

04-01-2004 11:38 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Razen Phidul
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 04-01-2004

The Twist - Lenny Kravitz

04-01-2004 13:29 Razen Phidul is offline Send an Email to Razen Phidul Homepage of Razen Phidul Search for Posts by Razen Phidul Add Razen Phidul to your Buddy List
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by Lost Canine

"Earth Household" - AC/DC

04-02-2004 11:14 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

What's Come Over Me

Nickel Creek
04-02-2004 15:02 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:

I love it! Smile )

04-02-2004 15:13 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Gloryhound - The Rolling Stones

04-02-2004 15:14 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
quote:

I love it! Smile )

LOL, thanx. I was listening to DFBB when I wrote that. I thought of AC/DC doing that song, and all of a sudden, I could hear Brian Johnson in my head. Try it with "Earth Household," it works!

04-02-2004 15:46 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

Art Carneys Dream - Pet shop boys

04-02-2004 15:50 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Thumb Down! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Captain Pedantic
Art Carneys Dream - Pet shop boys

pet shop boys? shouldn't that be in the gay thread??? Confused

Tongue

04-02-2004 16:51 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Yes it should.

04-02-2004 18:34 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

Darn Floor Big Bite - The White Stripes
04-06-2004 20:49 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

"Darn Floor, Big Bite" - Dr. Atkins

04-06-2004 21:11 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by dennis
quote:

I love it! Smile )

LOL, thanx. I was listening to DFBB when I wrote that. I thought of AC/DC doing that song, and all of a sudden, I could hear Brian Johnson in my head. Try it with "Earth Household," it works!

Smile )

I will!

04-07-2004 08:51 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Gamgee
Darn Floor Big Bite - The White Stripes

Central Theme - White Stripes!

Or just about any song from iAlarma!

04-07-2004 08:52 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
"Darn Floor, Big Bite" - Dr. Atkins

LOL, was my humor too gross, or did no one get this?

04-07-2004 09:17 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

No we got it! Roll Eyes

Or I did anyways! Tongue

04-07-2004 09:18 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Bands to Cover TST Songs

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH