Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » MBD being sold dirt cheap at BMG! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page MBD being sold dirt cheap at BMG!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

Shocked MBD being sold dirt cheap at BMG! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Sound and Spirit, BMG's CCM club, is selling Mr. Buechner's Dream in their clearance section for $3.98... guess that's a good deal, if you happen to belong to BMG and don't yet have MBD... but damb it, MDB is worth a heck of a lot more than four bucks.
04-15-2004 11:15 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yeah I think it's still $5.00 at www.thechoir.net Confused

04-15-2004 13:20 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think the Choir sold out Shocked

One went for $16.00 the other day on ebay Tongue Big Grin

04-15-2004 13:21 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

that figures! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Roll Eyes

04-15-2004 13:22 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

I wish I would have been the guy selling it Roll Eyes

04-15-2004 13:23 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

It's sick.

I had to take advantage of that sad fact though and bought a bunch for 5 bucks each. It's been great to be able to hand one of the greatest albums of all time to friends as a gift after giving them a personal tour of it's high points.

Maybe if we buy them out, the perceived value will go up? Maybe not.
-zip

August 2005
04-15-2004 13:43 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Maybe?

I wish Dick Clark really did do Top Tens about Terry's Tunes!

04-15-2004 15:00 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Uncle Ralph
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-608.jpg

Registration Date: 04-15-2002
Location: "I intend to live forever - so far, so good." Steven Wright

what about KMG? Mad

04-15-2004 15:45 Uncle Ralph is offline Send an Email to Uncle Ralph Search for Posts by Uncle Ralph Add Uncle Ralph to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

I am entirely happy with the price I paid.....

but MAY buy a few just to have on hand......

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
04-15-2004 15:51 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

We got several for $5 each. Been kinda nice to hand out to educate people on what real music is!

As MF said in another post earlier, he gave one to our pastor who is only a few years older than us but has a 14 year old son. He really liked it. While playing it in his car, his son said, "This old guy rocks!"

Even the youth of our culture can recognize good music when they hear it! Smile )

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
04-15-2004 16:19 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by bereal
As MF said in another post earlier, he gave one to our pastor who is only a few years older than us but has a 14 year old son. He really liked it. While playing it in his car, his son said, "This old guy rocks!"

Tongue LOL! Tongue

04-15-2004 19:57 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » MBD being sold dirt cheap at BMG!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH