Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » ? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (10): « first ... « previous 7 8 [9] 10 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page ? 4 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hey baxter -- no i'm not in lubbock. i had berger's house boy, crispin glover, sedate him. berger falls for it every time.
04-14-2004 16:11 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Crispy is the bomb.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
04-14-2004 16:14 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

Yeah, baby, you da man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big Grin

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
04-14-2004 16:15 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Why does Crispy answer to Tim?
04-14-2004 16:15 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

quote:
Originally posted by baxter

'cause he has a cheery face just like a cherub! Shocked

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
04-14-2004 16:16 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Mountain Fan
quote:
Originally posted by baxter

'cause he has a cheery face just like a cherub! Shocked

So does our 2 year old, but he doesn't answer to Crispy or to Tim! Big Grin

He does answer to Bud or Bud Bud though!

Guess that makes him a cherubud! Tongue

Smile
04-14-2004 16:20 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Who's bud bud?
04-14-2004 16:26 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Ubique Epoque

Mine! And he's so cute!

Smile
04-14-2004 16:38 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

Thread Starter Thread Started by Berger Roy Al

Boy did I sleep great last night! I wonder what happened exactly. And where's my houseboy, Freddie Prinze Jr? Oh well.

Hey Chandler, guess what!! I don't need you to be "embarrassed" for me.

I can be plenty embarrassed on my own! There! Ha! I have again trapped Chandler with my superior logic!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! And I have also once again brought back to life one of my own lame threads!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHCK! Oh crap, I think I swallowed my windex cap again. gk ggk

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Berger Roy Al: 04-15-2004 12:08.

04-15-2004 12:07 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

And I have also once again brought back to life one of my own lame threads!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHCK! Oh crap, I think I swallowed my windex cap again. gk ggk

Boy - does THAT wanna make me believe in the resurrection........

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
04-15-2004 12:11 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHACCXXXKGK!look what time it is people and i'm the only one on the board Finansutskottet är kritiskt mot hur Riksbanken skött bolagiseringen av sin kontanthantering!

04-15-2004 21:51 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

Roll Eyes

04-15-2004 23:19 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

Yeah....like I believe that BergerMeister...

Roll Eyes

04-15-2004 23:20 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

Moribund, the Burgermeister
Peter Gabriel

Caught the chaos in the market square
I don't know what, I don't know why, but something's wrong down there
Their bodies twistin' and turnin' in a thousand ways
The eyes all rollin' round and round into a distant gaze
Ah, look at that crowd!

Some are jumping up in the air--say "We're drowning in a torrent of blood!"
Others going down on their knees, seen a saviour coming out of the mud
Oh Mother! It's eating out my soul
Destroying law and order, I'm gonna lose control
What can I do to stop this plague, spread by sight alone
Just a glimpse and then a quiver, then they shiver to the bone
Ah, look at them go!

Bunderschaft, you going daft? Better seal off the castle grounds
"This is Moribund, the Burgermeister, I'm going to keep this monster down,
Somebody sent the subversive element; going to chase it out of town."
No-one will tell what all this is about
But I will find out.

This thing's outrageous, I tell you on the level
It's really so contagious must be the work of the devil
You better go now, pick up the pipers, tell them to play
Seems the music keeps them quiet, there is no other way.
Ah, close the doors!

"We've tried potions and waxen dolls, but none of us could find any cures,"
Mother please, is it just a disease, that has them breaking all my laws,
Check if you can disconnect the effect and I'll go after the cause
No-one will tell what this is about
But I will find out
I will.

04-16-2004 01:04 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
DwDunphy DwDunphy is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-18-2003

Hey Berger... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Is this little number any of your doing?

04-16-2004 09:08 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

HOW DO YOU PEOPLE KEEP GETTING PICTURES OF MY RELATIVES?!!

04-16-2004 09:33 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

Is this one of your realitives Berger? Shocked

04-16-2004 09:52 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

yikes - i can see somene maken a quick 5 G's here........

that buy a man a lot of windex..................

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
04-16-2004 09:54 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
yikes - i can see somene maken a quick 5 G's here........

that buy a man a lot of windex..................

that's royale!

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
04-16-2004 12:34 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

HAHAHGGH! THEY'LL NEVER STOP ME FROM RESURRECTING THIS BOMB! HAHAHAHAHAHGGGGHHHHHKKKK!!

04-21-2004 17:16 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Pages (10): « first ... « previous 7 8 [9] 10 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » ?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH