Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » The Passion Of The Christ » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (14): « first ... « previous 11 12 [13] 14 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The Passion Of The Christ
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Michael and JMT toured together a few years back and put out an excellent album together. Michael was then criticised sharply by Protestant bigots.
This may be a rumor started then?
04-22-2004 13:41 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Vox Robotica
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpg

Registration Date: 06-19-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Could be...

Does that make Dorf a Protestant Bigot? Tongue

~ Vox

"The systems fail
All the circuits blown
And the message lost in this machine oh

04-22-2004 13:54 Vox Robotica is offline Send an Email to Vox Robotica Homepage of Vox Robotica Search for Posts by Vox Robotica Add Vox Robotica to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Vox Robotica: jeremyszehr YIM Account Name of Vox Robotica: jeremyszehr View the MSN Profile for Vox Robotica
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Not the way he has been cozzying up to James lately.
04-22-2004 13:58 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

He's been giving Muglia Jell-o pudding??? Confused

Tongue

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
04-22-2004 13:59 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

quote:
Originally posted by Vox Robotica
~ Vox

P.S. - Maybe God took Rich home before he made the full switch to save him all the trouble. Ya think?

Or maybe God didn't take him since he hadn't made the full switch yet.

Roll Eyes

04-22-2004 14:25 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

quote:
Originally posted by baxter
Michael and JMT toured together a few years back and put out an excellent album together. Michael was then criticised sharply by Protestant bigots.

You mean Protestants can be bigots too?

Tongue

Roll Eyes

04-22-2004 14:26 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

I understand that Ojo Taylor is Catholic.

Now I know it's none of my business and it won't change things one iota... but one of these days I'd love to know what denomination(if any) Terry attends. I know he used to be Calvary Chapel and then at one stage was looking at the Orthodox church but his family didn't like it.

04-22-2004 16:16 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

quote:
Originally posted by Captain Pedantic
I understand that Ojo Taylor is Catholic.

Now I know it's none of my business and it won't change things one iota... but one of these days I'd love to know what denomination(if any) Terry attends. I know he used to be Calvary Chapel and then at one stage was looking at the Orthodox church but his family didn't like it.

I would say no matter where Terry might attend he would never be sucked completely into any one place's beliefs. Unlike some.

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
04-22-2004 16:18 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

quote:
Not the way he has been cozzying up to James lately.

The book of James Shocked Big Grin

04-22-2004 17:03 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

quote:

I actually heard it from the horses mouth. I believe it was the year Card came out with a Christmas album (could be wrong) and he was being interviewed on KFSG and he said that he was attending a Catholic church. I assumed he had converted but maybe he just went there Roll Eyes

As far as you painters out there (no JMT pun intended Big Grin ) I encourage you to go talk to a priest or mugs or somebody who is a Catholic painter and ask them what you have to do to paint a crucifixion scene etc. You will be surprised. Until then you can laugh all you want...

04-22-2004 17:09 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

Big Grin

04-22-2004 17:24 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Getting back on topic Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I saw the Passion this evening.

A very incredible film. I can't say I was floored by it, or had some of the mind-bending experiences that SOME speak of.......but it was a tremendous undertaking, and Jim Caveziel was spirit-driven.

I was very impressed by Mary - and the "satanic" figure was creepy (but I think really added to the whole 'feeling' of the film.)

Everyone should see this movie. I believe that each individual will come away with different aspects of what "touches" them............but you WILL be touched.

And you will thank HIM.

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

04-22-2004 22:06 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i'm glad you got to see it ,my queen.

i was touched, and i did thank Him.
04-22-2004 22:54 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Grand Encephalon

Did anyone ever see The Man Without A Face?

04-30-2004 17:18 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

I've seen it.

04-30-2004 19:39 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Rabbi John Paul Ringo
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-27-2004

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith

Are you talking about Richard Pryor?

04-30-2004 21:29 Rabbi John Paul Ringo is offline Send an Email to Rabbi John Paul Ringo Search for Posts by Rabbi John Paul Ringo Add Rabbi John Paul Ringo to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

meathead.... Roll Eyes

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,210796,00.html

Cool
08-28-2006 17:44 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

quote:
Originally posted by Rabbi John Paul Ringo
quote:

Are you talking about Richard Pryor?

Shocked Big Grin Shocked

08-28-2006 20:16 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

quote:
Yes he is...he converted just like Rich Mullins was about to. You can also add First Call to that list.

I don't think Rich was going to. He followed St Francis of Assisi, but in his own way. Thats where the Kid Brothers of St Frank comes from.

08-29-2006 00:13 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

quote:
Originally posted by joey
meathead.... Roll Eyes

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,210796,00.html

Meathead just doesn't like Christ. Mel could be antisemitic in his upbringing. He may have to continually fight that bigotry. But Christ and the disciples were anything but antisemitic. They are jewish. Technically how can a man make a movie claiming God's only son was a jewish man and be antisemitic?

08-29-2006 00:20 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Pages (14): « first ... « previous 11 12 [13] 14 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » The Passion Of The Christ

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH