Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DAmb Fan Album » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (9): « first ... « previous 6 7 [8] 9 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DAmb Fan Album 5 Votes - Average Rating: 4.60
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by BigDork
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich

Best for last? what are you saying? Crying
So mine sucks? is that it? Crying

Big Grin

heh heh

Your's dosn't suck doc.

My kids love your version of DFBD! Big Grin

That's gotta count for something. And I like it too!

BD

08-13-2002 17:06 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
Your's dosn't suck doc.

Darn Floor, Big Dork??? Confused

08-13-2002 17:07 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Thanks!
I was just trying to wip up some pity Big Grin

08-13-2002 17:09 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
quote:
Your's dosn't suck doc.

Darn Floor, Big Dork??? Confused

lol
DFBB

08-13-2002 17:09 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

I likes the darn floor, yeah big dork! Pleased

08-13-2002 17:10 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Darn Floor, Big Dork
I just ate a can of pork....

08-13-2002 17:12 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
Darn Floor, Big Dork
I just ate a can of pork....

pork is in the rhyme my kids came up with for me in the Yodel Party Song

I eat it with a big fork too Big Grin

08-13-2002 17:16 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Dw. Dunphy
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 03-27-2002

I like your DFBB, Doc! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Does that help?

Besides, you must understand that I spent four consecutive days and nights doing my thing, slaving away in the Jersey heat trying to figure out what went where.

Whereas you probably have a life and a chance at attracting members of the opposite sex...

Oh, sweet Yamaha keyboard. Only YOU and God truly understand me.

DwD
a/k/a Aladdin Sane
08-13-2002 20:14 Dw. Dunphy is offline Send an Email to Dw. Dunphy Search for Posts by Dw. Dunphy Add Dw. Dunphy to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

David Bowie

08-14-2002 12:39 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
arcticsunburn arcticsunburn is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-10-2002
Location: Guitar; A way to express what words can't describe, and a moment of peace in a chaotic world.

quote:
Originally posted by ™
A cover song for the DAmb?! BRILLIANT!

articsunburn "Super Genius"!

YEAH Now alls we gots to do is figur out how to get everyone together fer the chorus-

"We are the DAmb, we are His children
We butcher songs written by Terry
so start repenting
it's a song we're choosing
We're tripping fantastically
It's true we'll make a mess of it
but what the h-e-double hockey sticks!"

Thanks. Big Grin

08-14-2002 14:15 arcticsunburn is offline Send an Email to arcticsunburn Homepage of arcticsunburn Search for Posts by arcticsunburn Add arcticsunburn to your Buddy List Add arcticsunburn to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for arcticsunburn
arcticsunburn arcticsunburn is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-10-2002
Location: Guitar; A way to express what words can't describe, and a moment of peace in a chaotic world.

quote:
Originally posted by Dw. Dunphy
Thanks for the positive feedback. Y'all heard me and the piano... Wait 'til you hear the rest of it with the "full" arrangement.

But, of course, you'll have to wait until October / November. Hopefully, this'll skew more towards October, because that's my birthday.

But anyway, thanks for the kind word folks. I hope the rest of my attempt won't disappoint!

DwD

Good job!

I almost thought it was really Terry for a second!

08-14-2002 14:21 arcticsunburn is offline Send an Email to arcticsunburn Homepage of arcticsunburn Search for Posts by arcticsunburn Add arcticsunburn to your Buddy List Add arcticsunburn to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for arcticsunburn
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-236.gif

Location: Silicon Valley: prime real estate for a terrorist dirty bomb hit

Doc! What can I say Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm a caloused ass!

of course yours was sheer genius! Minimalist brilliance! Arthouse/Jazz/Nuevo Rich baby, YOU ROCK DOC!!!

This project is a gas! I start work on mine 8/31, Duane and I should be done by the end o' Sept.

--Peter Jackson quoting J. R. R. Tolkien
08-15-2002 00:33 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
Jevon the Tall Jevon the Tall is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Location: "You're not from around here are you?" said the stranger to the little man in the wool sweater who looked vaguely like a sheep. Maybe it was the long boots but he was kind of cute. "What's your name?" he asked "My friends call me Theo." he replied

Hey BD, looks like you're generating some heat on this thing which is very cool.

Hey, the clips are too short man! Why not code them down at 112 or so, and then put up at least 45 seconds. Still acts as a tease without giving away the whole thing.

A thought.

Keep trucking your royal dorkiness.

JtT

08-15-2002 02:22 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

I just committed to a song :) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

j/c helped me find this.

Wall of Heaven
Lost Dogs

it's very relevant to my life.

this'll be cool Smile

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

08-15-2002 12:42 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Dw. Dunphy
Does that help?

Besides, you must understand that I spent four consecutive days and nights doing my thing, slaving away in the Jersey heat trying to figure out what went where.

Whereas you probably have a life and a chance at attracting members of the opposite sex...

Oh, sweet Yamaha keyboard. Only YOU and God truly understand me.

DwD
a/k/a Aladdin Sane

I sort of knocked mine out in about 2 hours from "record" to "mix" Big Grin

08-15-2002 13:01 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Jevon the Tall
Hey BD, looks like you're generating some heat on this thing which is very cool.

Hey, the clips are too short man! Why not code them down at 112 or so, and then put up at least 45 seconds. Still acts as a tease without giving away the whole thing.

A thought.

JtT

ok,

vote time:

who wants longer clips?

08-15-2002 14:37 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Jevon the Tall

A thought.

JtT

ok,

vote time:

who wants longer clips?

Count me in, I want a longer....clip.

08-15-2002 15:10 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Me too

08-15-2002 17:03 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Lost Canine

Count me in, I want a longer....clip.

I'm sorry to hear that....Frown

08-15-2002 17:27 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

I still have not even heard the clips Crying

08-15-2002 17:31 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Pages (9): « first ... « previous 6 7 [8] 9 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DAmb Fan Album

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH