Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Hello AOTP! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Hello AOTP!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Eleanor Eleanor is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-641.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by carl

Are you on DRUGS or something, dorf??? Evil

can I have some?
06-03-2004 20:06 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Author of the Post Author of the Post is a male
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: If you want to follow in someone's footsteps, first you need to learn where they've walked.

Yes, I'm alive Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey there guys (and gals!)

Yes, I am alive. I totally missed this thread, all in honor of me? Wow, thanks!! It's good to feel missed.

Yes, I have been lurking on here and not posting. In all honesty, I haven't been reading too many of the threads. I check out the headlines from time to time and then read the postings on a few threads.

I have been pretty busy. It's been quite a roller coaster of a year, but life's been full of many lessons teaching me things I never thought I'd learn. In all it's been good. Smile

So how is everyone else?

-- AOTP
06-10-2004 13:43 Author of the Post is offline Send an Email to Author of the Post Homepage of Author of the Post Search for Posts by Author of the Post Add Author of the Post to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Author of the Post: JosepBCN28 View the MSN Profile for Author of the Post
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey! Great to see you.

06-10-2004 15:34 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Eleanor
quote:
Originally posted by carl

Are you on DRUGS or something, dorf??? Evil

can I have some?

sure Pleased

06-10-2004 15:36 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by dennis
Thumb Up! RE: Yes, I'm alive Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Author of the Post
Hey there guys (and gals!)

Yes, I am alive. I totally missed this thread, all in honor of me? Wow, thanks!! It's good to feel missed.

Yes, I have been lurking on here and not posting. In all honesty, I haven't been reading too many of the threads. I check out the headlines from time to time and then read the postings on a few threads.

I have been pretty busy. It's been quite a roller coaster of a year, but life's been full of many lessons teaching me things I never thought I'd learn. In all it's been good. Smile

So how is everyone else?

-- AOTP

Glad to see you dude!

Know that you are missed! Cool

06-10-2004 15:56 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Platyhelminth

RE: Yes, I'm alive Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dennis

Glad to see you dude!

Know that you are missed! Cool

that's because he keeps ducking when we shoot. stand still taterboy so we can get a clean shot. Tongue
06-10-2004 16:32 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Shocked

06-11-2004 07:41 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Big Grin
06-11-2004 15:31 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
A Hot Wolly

Location: If you want to follow in someone's footsteps, first you need to learn where they've walked.

Thanks y'all. By the way, I really love More Negative Fruit (of course, I had to get it!!) There are some dämb good tracks on it!

So what have people been up to? Anything fun and exciting?

Also, is there anyone in the St. Louis/Alton area going to the Lost Dogs concert on July 2nd? I can't wait for the concert or for Mutt! Smile

-- aotp
06-11-2004 15:57 Author of the Post is offline Send an Email to Author of the Post Homepage of Author of the Post Search for Posts by Author of the Post Add Author of the Post to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Author of the Post: JosepBCN28 View the MSN Profile for Author of the Post
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by Author of the Post

So what have people been up to? Anything fun and exciting?

snorting Dr Pepper
working on a 77s Tribute album
Getting ready to go see the 7s and The Strawmen in Eugene
Working
snorting more DP
being a real pain in the burro on the damb

nothing fun or exciting Red Face
06-11-2004 16:08 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Hi TatoPuffy Smile

Glad to hear you're alive and well...............

sorry, I gotta run now, but will check in this weekend, I'm sure.

WOULD SOMEONE PLEASE SEND SOME SUNSHINE AND WARMTH to Minnesota? I swear, it was 37 degrees here today!!!!

sheesh..................no such thing as global warming up in THESE parts.

But the work week is done, and i'm SO OUTTA HERE Smile

hugs.....

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

06-11-2004 16:31 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Eleanor
being a real pain in the burro on the damb

Ditto grey poop'onto! Tongue

06-12-2004 12:41 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Atop! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i am lots like you - missing threads L and R
did not see yer howdy
so lets swap em now.

Nice to see you (as in ..lurk no more!!)

I just listened to MNF again recently..yes - it IS good.

Now git on that 77s tribute- Whoo Whoo-
that may be a speaker duster off-er!

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
06-16-2004 13:11 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
A Hot Wolly

RE: Atop! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ya know, I never did get into the 77s (gasp from the crowd--I know!) I'm more into DA, TST, Eddies, the Choir, Adam Again, and--of course--the Dogs!!

Now I'm just P.O.ed that I'm gonna miss the Lost Dogs concert for the second year in a row. Last year I was sick with the flu when they came into town, and this year I'm flying to Charlotte, NC to spend the weekend with my partner's sister's family. But we'll get to see the nephews, so it's an acceptable sacrifice!

-- aotp
06-17-2004 16:55 Author of the Post is offline Send an Email to Author of the Post Homepage of Author of the Post Search for Posts by Author of the Post Add Author of the Post to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Author of the Post: JosepBCN28 View the MSN Profile for Author of the Post
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Hello AOTP!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH