Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » hi folks » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page hi folks 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Just a guess here, but recording Mutt...was it the kind of
thing where people at first might not really want to start
working on it....but once they did it went way better than
expected?

I just had that feeling after seeing the guys on the tour
like they had just come off of something good.. kinda
re-energized. Or was I misinterpretting it?

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
07-30-2004 15:54 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by tchandler
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i think you're right, that they enjoyed doing it. But i don't think there was ever a point that they weren't looking forward to it. from what i saw, it just seemed like a great time for them all the way through.
07-30-2004 15:57 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

My son and i were doing great, playing racquetball at the gym 4 times weekly for several months. Then finances went south, i quit the gym, and the mirror told me this morning that i have gained about 200 pounds back.

But i hear that help and hope are on the way.
07-30-2004 15:58 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Daniel Amos

then that's part of the kerry plan? helping us all get back in shape?? cool.
07-30-2004 16:01 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Administrator

Yeah I figured they were looking forward to seeing each
other and recording. Just I guess that the result was better
than expected for them?

Not sure how to word my question. The one time we saw them
record something, at first they were tired and they started out
slow...but by the end everyone seemed excited about what was
being created. You could see a change in attitude from beginning
to end. Not that the attitude at first was bad, but that the results
were good enough to be exciting.

I kinda figured Mutt would have been like that.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
07-30-2004 16:03 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

I know that when Tim and I were in there and turning knobs and stuff for the guys they really seemed to be enjoying themselves, saying stuff like, "Hey, this isn't as bad as it could be!!!"

Or was that a different time?

07-30-2004 16:05 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Daniel Amos

hey, Ron -- how's married life treating you?
07-30-2004 16:05 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Hi Tim, its going really well, we're now expecting, Shotgun Angel is wearing maternity stuff today for the first time, looks cute, we've got to run though, see ya all.

07-30-2004 16:08 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

quote:
Originally posted by baxter

But i hear that help and hope are on the way.

AMMMMMMMMMMMMENNNNNNNNNNNN, Brother Bax.

Hallelujah!

Smile ) Smile ) Smile ) Smile ) Smile )

Exercise is dangerous anyway. You can hurt yourself, and you get crabby, and achey. Sit down, have a Krispy Kreme, and make better decisions. It's the American Way Smile

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

07-30-2004 16:12 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Thumb Down! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Roll Eyes

07-30-2004 16:16 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Administrator

Yeah would be good to keep the political stuff in its place,
its too divisive and we don't want arguments out here.

07-30-2004 16:18 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

i thought it was just a joke
07-30-2004 16:20 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Confused

hi folks! Big Grin

07-30-2004 16:22 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Tim,

Did you know that Dorf is using a bobhead doll made in your likeness for unspeakable purposes?

i will not mention what he does to his Kerry doll.
07-30-2004 16:24 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Daniel Amos

nothing that john edwards hasn't already done.

(dit dit, doot)

thanks. goodnight everybody! i'll be here all week. try the scallops, they're great!
07-30-2004 16:29 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Boulevard Gourmet's Scallop Sate

2 T. butter
2 T. chopped fresh parsley
1 clove garlic, chopped
1 lb. fresh sea scallops, muscle on side of each removed
1 T. fresh lemon juice, or to taste
1 1/2 t. sugar, or to taste
1 lemon, cut into wedges, for garnish

In a skillet over medium-high heat, heat the butter. Add the parsley and garlic and cook until garlic is soft. Add the scallops and saute until golden. Add the lemon juice and sugar and stir to combine. Garnish with lemon wedges and, if passing, serve with toothpicks for eating. Makes about 20 scallops.
07-30-2004 16:33 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

quote:
Originally posted by baxter
Tim,

Did you know that Dorf is using a bobhead doll made in your likeness for unspeakable purposes?

i will not mention what he does to his Kerry doll.

Tongue

07-30-2004 16:40 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Eleanor Eleanor is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-641.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by tchandler

it was

we are talking about the speach right?

Roll Eyes

some of this stuff has to be damb worthy, right?
07-30-2004 17:01 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
jwaltb
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 04-23-2002

DA future plans?? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hello Tim,
Don't know if you're still out there - caught this kinda late (and am waiting for a meeting right now or I'd be on weekend time already!!). Has there been any discussion at all about a followup to MBD? Thanks,

JB
07-30-2004 17:03 jwaltb is offline Send an Email to jwaltb Search for Posts by jwaltb Add jwaltb to your Buddy List
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by tchandler

We know, but it can go down hill pretty fast.
Especially with the polarizing election getting close.

07-30-2004 17:13 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » hi folks

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH