Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DAmb Fan Disc Update » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (8): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DAmb Fan Disc Update
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
I would like all that stuff on CD Big Grin

Me too. Hi Doc! Pleased

Hi JoeyBig Grin
let me warn you... my solo stuff sucks! Big Grin

08-19-2002 16:09 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Lucy Lucy is a male
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 05-16-2002

maybe doc Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

but it's freakin hillarious!! I will get all that stuff on CD this week for you. Things here at work went form crazzzy to not a nada thing. Go figure, stupid graphic arts industry....Oh well.
I'll send a CD to you Doc soon.
lucy
08-19-2002 16:49 Lucy is offline Send an Email to Lucy Homepage of Lucy Search for Posts by Lucy Add Lucy to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Lucy
but it's freakin hillarious!! I will get all that stuff on CD this week for you. Things here at work went form crazzzy to not a nada thing. Go figure, stupid graphic arts industry....Oh well.
I'll send a CD to you Doc soon.
lucy

yeah! Smile )

08-19-2002 16:55 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by BigDork

quote:
Originally posted by Andrew
quote:
Originally posted by BigDork

Track List

(titles in yellow have been submitted)

Andrew - ??????

I don't think I'll be able to get anything done so you'd better scratch my name off Frown

I'd love to do The Twist(my favourite communion song) or a Telethon type of thing but I don't think I'll be able to do it.

I'll leave you on just incase you come up with something

BD

08-19-2002 20:41 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

Hey Lucy!

quote:
Originally posted by Lucy
YEA-
HEY ALL, IT'S BEEN A WHILE SINCE I'VE HAD TEH PLEASURE OF POSTING ON THIS BOARD. THIS nada JOB HAS BEEN MAKING ME ACTUALLY WORK, AND HARD EVEN. HOW DARE THEY!

I hate when they do that! Wink

ANYWAY, I AM WORKING ON GETTING THE TRAVELOG THAT DR RICH & I WORKED UP DONE AND SHIPPED OUT. BD, IS THERE A DEADLINE?

yes,

6) All submittals need to be in by Friday October 18th 2002.

give or take a week....Smile

I ALSO AM PLANNING ON DOING ONE TUNE WITH A BLUEGRASS GROUP I PLAY WITH AS WELL. I'M NOT SURE WHAT TUNE, BUT I'LL BE DOING IT. SORT OF A PICKIN ON DA TYPE OF THING.

sounds good!

BTW DR RICH AND I ARE CALLED CONTEMPTIBLE DREAMERS AND WE HAVE A LITTLE DEMO THINGY THAT IS FAIRLY HILLARIOUS, ALSO DENNIS HAS HIS OWN DEAL CALLED APHID MANURE HEIST AND I CAN PUT ANY OF IT ON CD FOR FREE FOR ANYONE WHO IS INTERESTED....
ANYWHO CATCH YA'LL LATER

I'd love to hear this stuff! just send it along if you can with the DAmb songs.

BD

08-19-2002 20:47 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

Click here to hear Shempy right here!

It may take a moment to load up, but it should start playing from the web page.

There is now a link to an MP3 of Shemps version of (What's Come)Over Me.

Prickly Disco would be proud. Crying

BD

08-19-2002 22:44 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Shempy Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good jo', Shempy!
How fun!
08-20-2002 13:35 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Author of the Post Author of the Post is a male
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: If you want to follow in someone's footsteps, first you need to learn where they've walked.

quote:

BD

I'm loving the track. The others I can't download from work. Will have to try at home. Now I gotta get working on my track!!

-- aotp
08-20-2002 13:44 Author of the Post is offline Send an Email to Author of the Post Homepage of Author of the Post Search for Posts by Author of the Post Add Author of the Post to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Author of the Post: JosepBCN28 View the MSN Profile for Author of the Post
jc
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

hey now Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Jevons version of Love #19
sounds suspiciously like
In my time of Dyin by LZ
BD- did you snip the right part of what he sent?
curuisly-
JiMny
08-20-2002 15:03 jc is offline Send an Email to jc Search for Posts by jc Add jc to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

quote:

BD

Techno funky cool.............I LOVE it, Shempie!

good job Smile

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

08-20-2002 16:23 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

I'm the guy that used to bug y'all - pre-Jim Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

But Now I'm Better Big Grin

I'm back in California now, teaching the kiddies at a high school in the dessert. I'm wanting to know if I can contribute a song even though it's been so long since I posted (the old message board). I just read through a million messages on this crazy board, and realized how much I've missed reading all this craziness. Thanks for still being here.

08-20-2002 17:33 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Dw. Dunphy
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 03-27-2002

The good thing about this project... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Every time I check up on this Frankenstein, the excitement's still there. Do you know how many projects get a major enery charge at the beginning and lose it within days of announcement?

I'm glad everyone's sticking to their guns and can't wait to hear all the stuff that comes of it. Oh by the way, BD... I'm working on a couple good JPEGs for the thing and should sent them your way by week's end.

DwD
08-20-2002 17:43 Dw. Dunphy is offline Send an Email to Dw. Dunphy Search for Posts by Dw. Dunphy Add Dw. Dunphy to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by brdhsnyrsoul
But Now I'm Better Big Grin

I'm back in California now, teaching the kiddies at a high school in the dessert. I'm wanting to know if I can contribute a song even though it's been so long since I posted (the old message board). I just read through a million messages on this crazy board, and realized how much I've missed reading all this craziness. Thanks for still being here.

no you can't!

just kidding Wink

What name did you use on the old DAmb? Do we know who you are, or do you want to keep it a secrete?

either way, as long as you post here, you can send in a song! Big Grin

BD

08-20-2002 18:34 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Dw. Dunphy
Every time I check up on this Frankenstein, the excitement's still there. Do you know how many projects get a major enery charge at the beginning and lose it within days of announcement?

I'm glad everyone's sticking to their guns and can't wait to hear all the stuff that comes of it. Oh by the way, BD... I'm working on a couple good JPEGs for the thing and should sent them your way by week's end.

DwD

Yeah it is good to see people excited about it. Tongue

I think the short deadline helps. Even if we only get 5 or 6 songs, I'm gonna finish the CD this Nov. I don't want to bug people over and over about getting a song done.

BD

(cool about the jpegs Smile ) )

08-20-2002 18:38 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

I havn't paid much attention to this thread so if I missed it clue me in. How do I get a copy of this disk???

08-20-2002 18:42 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

Just a thought...

I'm thinking about a page full of faces from the DAmb. Would you guys want to send in a pic of yourselves for this? Like I said, just a thought.

BD

08-20-2002 18:42 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
I havn't paid much attention to this thread so if I missed it clue me in. How do I get a copy of this disk???

you haven't paid much attention!!!! this is the hottest thing going on the DAmb!

Sometime in Oct. or November I'll let people know how we'll go about distributing it. And what kind of costs there will be. It looks like it may end up around $8 - $10 depending on how much artwork and if we do a double disc (yeah right).

If you want to do a song, the deadline is the Middle of October!

BD

ps - this is only a fan disc, and the price is only to cover materials and shipping. I'll put a list of expenses on the web page as I buy the materials.

08-20-2002 18:47 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Hear that Lucy? October! Big Grin

08-20-2002 18:49 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:

hey doc!

that's right October...give or take a week Wink

BD

08-20-2002 18:50 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
quote:

hey doc!

that's right October...give or take a week Wink

BD

don't put it off girl! (well Lucy is really a dude but ya know Wink )

08-20-2002 18:51 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Pages (8): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DAmb Fan Disc Update

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH