Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Theo! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (8): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] 6 7 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Theo!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good Morning Everyone
I had a blast this last weekend. All the practicing, and playing, (eating), was loads of fun.
Where do I begin...
Theo,
How can I express my feelings for you, you are one fabulous
guitar player, singer, song writer (how's that for sucking up?), and most of all a great friend, and it was an honor for me to play with you and John. I really enjoyed the talks we had, and thank you for sharing about the crowd thing. Thank you for stealing my keys so I could go over to Jeff's house.

P.S. Thanks for doing worship Sunday morning, Pam said she was blown away by the awesomeness (is that a word?) of the worship. We both felt the spirit. God Bless you for that.

John
Although this was the first time we met, and we didn't have a whole lot of time to really get to know each other I feel like throwing up...WHAT?!?!?! Ooops I was saving that for someone else. It was really great to meet you, a blast to play with with you, and just to hang out. I'm bummed we did'nt get to play "Red, Whit & Blue", but, maybe next time. Luv Ya Man!

Alex
It was great to really spend a little more quality time with you this time. I really think you oughta move up here. Playing with you was a real joy, and I'll never forget it. It was really enjoyable sitting down stairs with you, Tim, and my wife just sharing. God Bless You!!

Dennis
Even though we didn't get to play a lot together you are a true friend, thank you for all your halp in transporting the guys around. Let's get together, you and your better half and my better half and myself, soon! Luv Ya!

JiMiNy
I sure wish you live down here! I think it would be so much fun to be able to get together with you and the Wogster everyweekend. I love your style of playing, and your sense of humor. We have got to do it again sometime, and SOON! Luv you like brother!

Woggy
You kill me with your sense of humor, and youfloored me with your beautiful voice. When we played Saturday night it was awesome, but when you helped out with worship on Sunday morning, your little fills/adlibs were just phenomenal. You have a wonderful spirit about you.
Let's do it again, and SOON! Luv you like a sister!

Sloan
I know normally you don't go here, but in case you do....You are one solid player/singer and we need to continue doing music. Thanks for being there! Luv Ya!

Dale
You keep me sane! Thanks as always for all you do and did. I love the talks we have about you know what..and It's always a pleaseure to be with you and I treasure our friendship
Thanks for being there and like I told Dennis, let's get together soon,.. with the wives of course. Luv Ya Man!!

Mr. Lars Carlson
The Piano Man, You are so awesome, I always have a GREAT time playing with you, and looking forward to the next opportunity. Luv Ya!

Tom (The Drum Machine)
Thanks for playing, you are incredible...

Cynthia Lange (Tim's Wife)
As usual, above and beyond the call! The food was great, and the amount was perfect.
I think we'll keep you on staff. You are a real treasure.

Tim
As with your wife, above and beyond the call, thanks for being there for the settin' up, and working through the technical times when I was barely treading water. Thanks for your your friendship, it means more than I could ever express. Thanks for your playing, even if you have to ask what the chord progression is. I have only one suggestion for you now...........
TAKE FIVE!!!!!! And not five minutes this time, take five days just to chill, and then call me in the morning. I Luve Ya Man!!!!!

Sir Charles (My favorite son-in-law)
You are awesome, thanks for playing old people rock-n-roll. You keep us all feeling young, and I hope that we, I mean WE WILL do it again sometime (right Lars?). I couldn't ask for a better son-in law! God Bless!!

P.S. Thank you Shannon for letting him play....

Finally...
To my sweetheart, the love of my life, what's her name again?
Pam
How in the world could I ever thank you for everything you do. Thanks for the sound stuff (of course), and beyond that thank you for being there for my ups and downs, and doing your best to keep me humble. I am trully blessed, and will love you forever. I can't wait to start church shopping (Heh, heh, heh)

I hope I didn't forget anyone, if I did I apologize.....

Love You All
Commander
10-04-2004 11:02 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
Eleanor Eleanor is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-641.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

RE: Ps Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy

fer one-Wes is so quiet- I think we freaked him with our "Large Family Finns "approach toward life.. If he has a volume knob- its set to 1.......

Tongue
10-04-2004 11:04 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Pps Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

(TOLD YA)

After Saturday Evening- my dear daughter Jen said ....
"I wanna go back to the hotel- I'm all listened out- enough with the music already"

(being fair- she sat through all the practicing- And the evening.....so she indeed was........)

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
10-04-2004 11:48 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

RE: Ps Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
fer one-Wes is so quiet- I think we freaked him with our "Large Family Finns "approach toward life.. If he has a volume knob- its set to 1.......

ya sure.....doncha know. Smile

10-04-2004 11:59 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Thread Starter Thread Started by Woggy
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

heh heh heh..........

YOU BETCHA, Wes!

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

10-04-2004 12:01 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Official Impasto

Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

any bars or hot dish left? if not i could go to the store....wanna go with? Smile

10-04-2004 12:09 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

No bars OR HotDish left..........but I could give you a Pop (not PEPSI, though!)

And yes, I'd LOVE to go with!!!! Can we pick up some pickled herring, too?

he he

Oh, and does your e-mail work (the one connected to the DA board)? If so, check it.........

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Woggy: 10-04-2004 12:18.

10-04-2004 12:16 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Official Impasto

ya sure.

10-04-2004 12:17 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Joe Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Wow, man.............

you made me cry!

Love you right back, good man (and that sweetheart of a wife of yours!)

10-04-2004 12:20 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

AMEN - DOUBLE DITTOS-CANT SAY ENUFF- ITS ALL COMING BACK TO ME NOW- THINK I PEAKED-I' M TIRED, BUT I'LL BE OK- TALK ME DOWN , MAN- IT IS SO NOT TIME TO GO HOME YET IS IT???????please.........

THE WHOLE THING SEEMS LIKE A DREAM TO ME NOW......

but-

(the posts ....ARE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!)

......spoken in that Charleston Heston voice-per Dr love.....

10-04-2004 12:40 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

In one mid-western MN word? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

OOFTA!

I had a very special time. Thank you, All!!!

Commander, you've earned a field promotion. Big Grin

To that long list of people, I'll have to think before I post anything in reflection. But man XOXOXOXOXOXO's to all.

Dr. Rich is now MY buddy.

Wes, my dear brother, thank you.

theo
10-04-2004 12:54 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Bubba
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 04-23-2002

Shocked RE: In one mid-western MN word? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Theo

Mad

10-04-2004 12:59 Bubba is offline Send an Email to Bubba Search for Posts by Bubba Add Bubba to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Wes
I hope you realize that the throw up thing was just a joke..I really did mean it for someone else who will remain nameless. (nobody that ever comes here -the board- or ever will, in fact they weren't even at the show, and it was no one anybody that played that night will ever know,)

My wife and I really got a kick out of you with your Southern California drawl (Just kidding, you have no accent).It's always funny when other people talk about MINN-A-SOATIN lingo. We never think aboot it.....But, that's who we are and I guess that's just the way it is don'tcha know....
Luv Ya
Commander
10-04-2004 13:00 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

thank GGGAAWWWD
for Wisconsin.....

10-04-2004 13:02 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

quote:
Originally posted by wes berlin
ya sure.

thanks for "going with!" Tongue

10-04-2004 13:50 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by wes berlin
any bars or hot dish left? if not i could go to the store....wanna go with? Smile

Tongue LOL! Tongue
I should read all the posts before I post! Roll Eyes

10-04-2004 13:50 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Commander Cote
Dennis
Even though we didn't get to play a lot together you are a true friend, thank you for all your halp in transporting the guys around. Let's get together, you and your better half and my better half and myself, soon! Luv Ya!

It was really fun! Pleased
Anytime! Gimmie a call on the where & when! Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by dennis: 10-04-2004 13:54.

10-04-2004 13:54 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Attention Rar! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Bubba
quote:

Mad

Theo & Wes and I had a fun time in my truck! Shocked

10-04-2004 13:55 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

I thought Isaw one of those
"if this trucksa rockin.."
bumper stickers on yers..

or no? (another MN special-)
dontcha think-or no?

10-04-2004 14:06 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Bubba
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 04-23-2002

Thumb Up! RE: Rar! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
quote:
Originally posted by Bubba
quote:

Mad

Theo & Wes and I had a fun time in my truck! Shocked

Pleased

10-04-2004 14:07 Bubba is offline Send an Email to Bubba Search for Posts by Bubba Add Bubba to your Buddy List
Pages (8): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] 6 7 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Theo!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH