Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Theo! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (8): « first ... « previous 5 6 [7] 8 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Theo!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Thread Starter Thread Started by Woggy
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I thought a Tele was short for TELE-vision Smile

the only instrument I know much about is the one in my own throat !!!

HEY, Beenie...........you bad boy!

(but I almost thought of doing the same thing this a.m......................)

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

10-05-2004 15:03 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
I thought a Tele was short for TELE-vision Smile

the only instrument I know much about is the one in my own throat !!!

HEY, Beenie...........you bad boy!

(but I almost thought of doing the same thing this a.m......................)

hey! Wogs!

could you tell jim I left his Markley by his guitar Frown don't know where it went if it wasn't there.

10-05-2004 15:14 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
And you CAN fit 5 people in one of those teensy-weensy little SUV's!!
Thanks, Sean Smile
Hey, Dennis, be sure to tell Sean I had a REALLY nice time with him......at the hotel............................ with Eddie Izzard, too!!

MaN Mad it looks Like I missed all the FuN...
next time I am leaving the KiDS at home... Not really...
my kids & I had a great TiMe Cool fun was had by all Smile )

Thank you to all who played & sang Cool WoW!!! you guys & gal were awesome!!!

thanks for all who came...

10-05-2004 15:41 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
quote:
Originally posted by DaLe
BTW - had a late night snack with Theo & wes berlin (John P.)
& Commander Cote, dennis & PaM Cool
I should have passed on the spicy wings... Frown

but if you drink beer you don't care! Tongue

ahh... now I understand why people drink BeeR

10-05-2004 15:47 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

quote:
quote:
quote:

not that it really helps that much or anything! Tongue

10-05-2004 15:57 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by wes berlin
quote:
Originally posted by baxter
i didn't know that.

yep, just ask eric clapton.

a great many love rosewood fingerboards........but maple is the best.......especially on a tele.

I love a tele... reminds me of those Johnny Cash prison albums...

But the Meaty sound of a GibsonPleased ahhhhhhhhhhh!Smile )

10-05-2004 15:59 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

you betcha. in fact i was playing a gibson tonight. ahhhhhhhhh.....nothing like it.

10-05-2004 23:12 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Cool

10-06-2004 07:30 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Jimin-AYE!!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I forgot to tell you "thank you." Thankx for letting me play your git-fiddle on Sunday the AM. It played sweetly. And Woggums. Thankx for singing along with me that same AM. Couldn't have mustered the voice to get through that on my own! You got one sweet voice, sister!
10-07-2004 01:48 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

he likes me (said my guitar..) He really likes me...!
Woggy?- been hearin THAT since she hogged the bathroom as a kid........

D8 -

I went through my gear- and found everything ..duh.
Look for a pkg soon.

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
10-07-2004 08:09 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
he likes me (said my guitar..) He really likes me...!
Woggy?- been hearin THAT since she hogged the bathroom as a kid........

D8 -

I went through my gear- and found everything ..duh.
Look for a pkg soon.

Cool you my friend are to kind Smile thank you so much for this, I was sorely in need of a unit like that. God Bless you my friend Smile )

10-07-2004 08:38 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Ya gotta promise to cover the hole on that AUTOGRAPHED guitar with it..
its the only way it'll really feel at home....

Not a prob- I should have thought to just pass it on - but seems my head was in brainfart mode that day..

the Theofactor.....!~

10-07-2004 09:28 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
Ya gotta promise to cover the hole on that AUTOGRAPHED guitar with it..
its the only way it'll really feel at home....

no problem Cool

10-07-2004 10:49 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

quote:
Originally posted by Driver8

hey! Wogs!

could you tell jim I left his Markley by his guitar Frown don't know where it went if it wasn't there.

I think he got the message, Driver.................and was going to touch base with Joe and see if he knew what happened to it Smile

Sure had fun, didn't we????? I know I did !

10-08-2004 11:00 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

think I got it all cleared up-
I got all me stuff-

in the words of Rosana Dana...
oh,.. never mind.

10-08-2004 11:20 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Driver8

hey! Wogs!

I think he got the message, Driver.................and was going to touch base with Joe and see if he knew what happened to it Smile

Sure had fun, didn't we????? I know I did !

Cool I had a blast!! Big Grin

10-08-2004 11:26 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

quote:
quote:
And you CAN fit 5 people in one of those teensy-weensy little SUV's!!
Thanks, Sean Smile
Hey, Dennis, be sure to tell Sean I had a REALLY nice time with him......at the hotel............................ with Eddie Izzard, too!!

MaN Mad it looks Like I missed all the FuN...
next time I am leaving the KiDS at home... Not really...
my kids & I had a great TiMe Cool fun was had by all Smile )

Thank you to all who played & sang Cool WoW!!! you guys & gal were awesome!!!

thanks for all who came...

Hey, DaLe......

yeah, leave the kiddles at home next time Smile
Then you can join the Adults in being childish!!

It was fun, wasn't it?

10-08-2004 12:13 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

ya sure......you betcha!

10-08-2004 12:38 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

quote:
quote:
quote:

There are many GOOD REASONs to drink beer. Here are just a few:

Here are just a few reasons to sit down with an ice cold mug of your favorite brew:

1) Beer contains significant amounts of magnesium, selenium, potassium, phosphorus, biotin, and has tons of B vitamins.

2) A liter can contain between 20% and 60% of your recommended daily fiber. ( We knew the barley would be good for something.)

3) Studies have shown that one drink a day for women or two drinks a day for men can reduce your chance of stroke, heart and vascular disease.

4) Many brands contain four to five times the amount of antioxidants, as white wine.

5) These delightful brews are fat and cholesterol free and, some studies have shown, may even combat cancer. (It's the calories that give you the Buddha belly)

And if that isn't enough to convince you, maybe a word from our President will. Thomas Jefferson said, "Beer, if drank in moderation, softens the temper, cheers the spirit and promotes health." So drink well and wisely and follow our good President's example.

http://www.gourmetsubscriptions.com/beer.html

10-08-2004 13:34 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

RE: Jimin-AYE!!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Theo
I forgot to tell you "thank you." Thankx for letting me play your git-fiddle on Sunday the AM. It played sweetly. And Woggums. Thankx for singing along with me that same AM. Couldn't have mustered the voice to get through that on my own! You got one sweet voice, sister!

Ahh, Theo........................you're such a dear man.

I enjoyed that very much, and felt honored to be asked to help out.

10-08-2004 13:52 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Pages (8): « first ... « previous 5 6 [7] 8 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Theo!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH