Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Hey Joey Tee! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Hey Joey Tee!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Uncle Ralph
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-608.jpg

Registration Date: 04-15-2002
Location: "I intend to live forever - so far, so good." Steven Wright

Hey Joey Tee! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

saw your name....

thought I would say Hello!

"Hello!"

U.R.

04-18-2002 16:27 Uncle Ralph is offline Send an Email to Uncle Ralph Search for Posts by Uncle Ralph Add Uncle Ralph to your Buddy List
Uncle Ralph
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-608.jpg

Registration Date: 04-15-2002
Location: "I intend to live forever - so far, so good." Steven Wright

Thread Starter Thread Started by Uncle Ralph
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

now your gone!

(grumble... grumble Frown )

04-18-2002 16:28 Uncle Ralph is offline Send an Email to Uncle Ralph Search for Posts by Uncle Ralph Add Uncle Ralph to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Uncle Ralph
now your gone!

(grumble... grumble Frown )

I was just logged in under another "alias". Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

04-18-2002 16:35 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Hey, Ralph Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Didja know that, when you see those little names on the home page, you can click on 'em and send that person a PRIVATE MESSAGE?

YA, it's true. try it..............

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

04-18-2002 16:41 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
Didja know that, when you see those little names on the home page, you can click on 'em and send that person a PRIVATE MESSAGE?

are you Mountain Dewed I did not say Hello Woggy?
Hello Woggy!
Smile

04-18-2002 20:43 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
quote:
Originally posted by Woggy

are you Mountain Dewed I did not say Hello Woggy?
Hello Woggy!
Smile

uh... not that Uncle Ralph.... uh....
never mind Smile

04-18-2002 20:44 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
saw your name....

"Hello!"

U.R.

I miss Uncle Ralph. Crying

08-22-2002 19:18 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
quote:
saw your name....

"Hello!"

U.R.

I miss Uncle Ralph. Crying

why?

is he dead?

too much glue i supose...

08-22-2002 19:25 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Lucy Lucy is a male
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 05-16-2002

Nope he's alive and well Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

A little of Uncle Ralph lives in all of our hearts. Actually I just scored him some fresh glue so he's just LOST IN SPACE right now...heh, heh
Gotta love Ralph
lucy
08-23-2002 12:39 Lucy is offline Send an Email to Lucy Homepage of Lucy Search for Posts by Lucy Add Lucy to your Buddy List
Lucy Lucy is a male
Sublime Brain Puppet

woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I got my very own star! My own little star. Now I'm somebody
lucy
08-23-2002 12:40 Lucy is offline Send an Email to Lucy Homepage of Lucy Search for Posts by Lucy Add Lucy to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Congratulations Lucy!

08-23-2002 15:09 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

HURRAY FOR LUCY! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Lucy
lucy

STARS are good.

although I'd rather have them in my crown, if'n ya know what I mean Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

08-23-2002 16:16 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Because you are the queen??? Pleased

08-23-2002 16:18 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Why, of course! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
Because you are the queen??? Pleased

08-23-2002 16:21 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

hey woggy

I got your pic done on the ugly thread

BD Big Grin

08-23-2002 16:22 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
lucy

very nice!

BD

08-23-2002 16:23 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

cool.........i saw it :) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
hey woggy

I got your pic done on the ugly thread

BD Big Grin

that Einstein.

what a rockin' dude!

08-23-2002 16:24 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Ubique Epoque

maybe I should let Uncle Ralph become a mind peach.
what do ya think?
Confused

08-23-2002 16:52 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Lucy Lucy is a male
Sublime Brain Puppet

Better Woggy Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'd rather Woggy be a queen instead of me if'n ya know what I mean...Wink
not that I'm trying to knock oh hell I'll just leave it go at that
lucy
although I do kinda like the feel of silk boxers....
sorry
lucy
08-23-2002 18:06 Lucy is offline Send an Email to Lucy Homepage of Lucy Search for Posts by Lucy Add Lucy to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
I'd rather Woggy be a queen instead of me!
I do kinda like the feel of silk boxers....

You got a pretty little mouth on ya Evil

08-24-2002 15:11 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Hey Joey Tee!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH