Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » chat # II » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page chat # II
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Eleanor Eleanor is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-641.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yeah, chat rooms can zoom bye faster than this damb board even with only a few people typing.

I'd like to see it stay on the damb with longer posting limits. that way people who miss the chat can go back to the threads and read them later, like the first one.
10-18-2004 23:10 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Mountain Fan

3) Restrictions - only guys start new posts, no limit on them, increased time limit on everyone else.

Don't leave Woggy and Bereal out of this (and El...?)

10-18-2004 23:32 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
arcticsunburn arcticsunburn is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-10-2002
Location: Guitar; A way to express what words can't describe, and a moment of peace in a chaotic world.

I think we should just all meet up at an internet cafe and post on the DAmb there. Big Grin

10-18-2004 23:33 arcticsunburn is offline Send an Email to arcticsunburn Homepage of arcticsunburn Search for Posts by arcticsunburn Add arcticsunburn to your Buddy List Add arcticsunburn to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for arcticsunburn
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Yea chat rooms do zip...and 70 people yeah that would be
fast moving. We will see what lmits we can use, this add
on chat thingy is supposed to use some of the tools this board
has but we won't know which ones until they send us the link for download.

There has to be a simple way to do this.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
10-19-2004 09:22 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

i could interview the band for 2 hours and then report back to everyone?
10-19-2004 14:04 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Pfiagra
A Hot Wolly

images/avatars/avatar-137.jpg

Registration Date: 04-26-2002

RE: chat # II Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I suggest that we all submit questions ahead of time and have our DAMB resident band member, Tim, interview the band live online either in a chat room or on the messageboard.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Pfiagra: 10-19-2004 14:36.

10-19-2004 14:35 Pfiagra is offline Send an Email to Pfiagra Search for Posts by Pfiagra Add Pfiagra to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

quote:
Originally posted by Captain Pedantic
quote:

3) Restrictions - only guys start new posts, no limit on them, increased time limit on everyone else.

guys, as in the guys of DA! I guess I meant new threads instead of posts? Red Face

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
10-19-2004 15:21 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by baxter

OK, you interview Terry, Greg, Ed (and Jerry?) since they're in CA with you.

bereal and I will interview Tim and Derri.

(Derri? - well, he was their roadie for awhile and probably has some good dirt on them too)

Got a few miles left ...

10-19-2004 15:23 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

i think Jerry is in Nashville?
10-19-2004 15:47 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

bax-
you could take Jerry out of Nashvile- but can you take the Nashville out of Jerry?

you'all?

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
10-19-2004 19:29 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Thumb Down! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

10-19-2004 19:36 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Can we ever take the suck face out of Joey?
10-19-2004 21:43 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Lamp Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yes, just have people stop making stupid comments all the time...... Red Face
it can happen.... Big Grin

10-19-2004 22:00 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

Not here, it can't...

10-19-2004 22:05 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 04-24-2002

Decision was finally reached by concensus on 11th June, 2045. (DAMB was down to 1 living member by then). Mind you, many members had mysteriously vanished some years previously...

www.smashthatcomputer.com
10-20-2004 13:39 wayneb is online Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

quote:
quote:

YEAH, REALLY!!!!!!

Let's do it on my 50th birthday!!!!

because I might be jumping off a bridge that day, and you wouldn't want to see THAT now, wouldja?????????????

Bring on the CHAT!

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

10-22-2004 01:08 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by baxter

OK, you interview Terry, Greg, Ed (and Jerry?) since they're in CA with you.

bereal and I will interview Tim and Derri.

(Derri? - well, he was their roadie for awhile and probably has some good dirt on them too)

That sounds great to me! Pleased

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
10-25-2004 21:32 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
quote:
quote:

YEAH, REALLY!!!!!!

Let's do it on my 50th birthday!!!!

because I might be jumping off a bridge that day, and you wouldn't want to see THAT now, wouldja?????????????

Bring on the CHAT!

canon-ball? Tongue Big Grin

Got a few miles left ...

10-26-2004 14:21 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Thumb Up! RE: chat # II Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by tchandler
was sunday night of thanksgiving weekend a good time to do it? is there another time that would be better?.

works for me! Pleased

10-26-2004 14:55 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

to the top

11-07-2004 20:43 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Pages (4): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » chat # II

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH