Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Rob Watson » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Rob Watson 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Rob Watson Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Shocked Shocked Shocked MOTU Shocked Shocked Shocked

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
10-23-2004 13:07 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Tongue

10-23-2004 23:07 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Cool

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
10-25-2004 15:30 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Eis Eis is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-120.gif

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: One too many mornings and a thousand miles behind...

Thumb Up! RE: Rob Watson Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Nickolodeon! Tongue
10-25-2004 17:22 Eis is offline Send an Email to Eis Homepage of Eis Search for Posts by Eis Add Eis to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Question RE: Rob Watson Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Eis
Nickolodeon! Tongue

hmmmmm.... i wonder if rob had anything to do with spongebob's song: When Worlds Collide? it has somewhat similar lyrics to the DA song, and most people have never even heard of DA...... Confused

10-25-2004 17:25 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

When Worlds Collide - Spongbob

When worlds collide...
Pretty sweet, eh? Brawk!
You can run...
But no can hide!
When worlds collide,
You'll laugh so hard
You'll swear you've died.
When worlds collide...
Hold my hand,
I'll be your guide
When worlds collide...
Buckle... buckle...
Buckle up for the sweetest ride,
And prepare to have your mind blown wide
When worlds collide...
Yo, check it out.

When worlds collide, it's a curious thing.
Bet you never heard a robot and a caveman sing.
In his metal chest are some working parts.
How is that different from my beating heart?

I'm from the future, and I'm from the past.
But that don't mean this friendship wasn't built to last.
He was made in a lab, and I was born in a cave,
So let me hear you holler for this inter-era rave!

Future!
Word.
I am SpongeTron.
You, you, you, you can run...
But no can hide!
When worlds collide.

10-25-2004 19:55 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

RE: Rob Watson Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
quote:
Originally posted by Eis
Nickolodeon! Tongue

hmmmmm.... i wonder if rob had anything to do with spongebob's song: When Worlds Collide? it has somewhat similar lyrics to the DA song, and most people have never even heard of DA...... Confused

It's an old sci-fi movie too, right??? Confused

11-07-2004 07:18 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Stuart Pedasso
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-31-2003

A set of two books by Wylie and Balmer written in the 30's. When Worlds Collide, and the sequel After Worlds Collide.

Golden Age SF.

11-10-2004 11:20 Stuart Pedasso is offline Send an Email to Stuart Pedasso Search for Posts by Stuart Pedasso Add Stuart Pedasso to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Angry Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

now stu, don't go discrediting my theory with facts! Mad

Tongue

11-10-2004 12:01 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Tongue

11-10-2004 23:05 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Stuart Pedasso
Woolly Eggwhisk

Rob's worked on Pokemon stuff! Cool beyond words so far as my boys are concerned!

And he forced himseld to make Theo's work fit for pubic consumption.

11-16-2004 14:39 Stuart Pedasso is offline Send an Email to Stuart Pedasso Search for Posts by Stuart Pedasso Add Stuart Pedasso to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

spelling error intentional? Shocked

11-16-2004 14:41 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Given it's Jevon? What do YOU think, joey? Roll Eyes

Tongue

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
11-16-2004 14:49 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Stuart Pedasso
Woolly Eggwhisk

L L L L L L L L L L L L L L L L L L L L L L L L

Joooooooey. You going to the Bellingham show? I plan on arriving late so as to miss the opening act. Seen him before ...

11-16-2004 14:51 Stuart Pedasso is offline Send an Email to Stuart Pedasso Search for Posts by Stuart Pedasso Add Stuart Pedasso to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i'm planning on it..
it'll be one of my only pubic appearances anytime soon.... Big Grin

11-16-2004 14:59 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
i'm planning on it..
it'll be one of my only pubic appearances anytime soon.... Big Grin

I think I might make a pubic appearance over in that bereal & MF thread!

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
11-16-2004 15:01 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Shocked Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i knew i shouldn't go to Bellingham this year.

11-16-2004 21:20 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Jevon the Tall Jevon the Tall is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Location: "You're not from around here are you?" said the stranger to the little man in the wool sweater who looked vaguely like a sheep. Maybe it was the long boots but he was kind of cute. "What's your name?" he asked "My friends call me Theo." he replied

don't be a pillock.

11-16-2004 22:59 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Rob Watson

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH