Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » hey stu! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page hey stu!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

hey stu! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

check your p.m.

12-01-2004 17:39 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Hey Stu! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

www.stuartdavis.com

12-01-2004 20:05 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Jevon the Tall Jevon the Tall is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "You're not from around here are you?" said the stranger to the little man in the wool sweater who looked vaguely like a sheep. Maybe it was the long boots but he was kind of cute. "What's your name?" he asked "My friends call me Theo." he replied

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Sheesh get a room you two!

12-01-2004 22:49 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
Stuart Pedasso
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-31-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What me and that Scott guy ... eyeeew he creeps me out!

12-01-2004 22:52 Stuart Pedasso is offline Send an Email to Stuart Pedasso Search for Posts by Stuart Pedasso Add Stuart Pedasso to your Buddy List
Jevon the Tall Jevon the Tall is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "You're not from around here are you?" said the stranger to the little man in the wool sweater who looked vaguely like a sheep. Maybe it was the long boots but he was kind of cute. "What's your name?" he asked "My friends call me Theo." he replied

that's just wrong, on so many levels. Scott didn't have glasses.

12-01-2004 22:52 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I don't get the whole Scott Peterson thing, much as I love Ed's drumming!Pleased

12-01-2004 23:05 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

I don't really see it either. I think ed was stoned... jk Big Grin

12-02-2004 11:07 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Stuart Pedasso
Woolly Eggwhisk

I see it, I SEE IT IIIIIIIIIIIIIII SSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT!

You can be in denial all you want, but I know that you know deep down, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay down deep that you are indeed the doppleganger (there, now this is DA related, and therefore on topic)

12-02-2004 11:09 Stuart Pedasso is offline Send an Email to Stuart Pedasso Search for Posts by Stuart Pedasso Add Stuart Pedasso to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

OK, Dennis, shave your face and post a pic. We'll settle this once and for all...

12-02-2004 11:19 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

Oh my, Dennis just emailed me a picture of his shaved face Shocked

12-02-2004 11:20 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
mike mike is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-15-2004

Wasn't Scott the name of the first Message Board Missionary.
Maybe it is really Dennis and he is just acting mad to throw us off.

m

12-02-2004 11:32 mike is offline Send an Email to mike Homepage of mike Search for Posts by mike Add mike to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

I thought about that earlier. It's frightening Shocked

12-02-2004 11:33 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Stuart Pedasso
Woolly Eggwhisk

SEEE SEEEEEE, and I'll bet you a whole heffer that if you asked him what kind of undies he likes he wouldn't say "Frilly", oh no - he'd say "Lacey" which is about all the proof I need. Send him to Texas and let old George pull the switch.

12-02-2004 11:53 Stuart Pedasso is offline Send an Email to Stuart Pedasso Search for Posts by Stuart Pedasso Add Stuart Pedasso to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

Shocked Shocked Shocked

12-02-2004 11:55 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

Sorry guys, but I just don't see it. Now dennis being MBM, hmmm, that's an interesting thought!

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
12-02-2004 12:06 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Stuart Pedasso
Woolly Eggwhisk

MBM? Milton Berle, Milton Bradley, Marion Bradley?

12-02-2004 12:43 Stuart Pedasso is offline Send an Email to Stuart Pedasso Search for Posts by Stuart Pedasso Add Stuart Pedasso to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

quote:
Originally posted by Stuart Pedasso
MBM? Milton Berle, Milton Bradley, Marion Bradley?

MBM = message board missionary, the latest person to try to "convert" us! Big Grin

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
12-02-2004 12:59 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Milton Berle and I are both July 12 babies!
Same with Bill Cosby!

12-02-2004 15:54 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Stuart Pedasso
Woolly Eggwhisk

Bill Cosby is my hero.

MBM, must be an argument dumper guy.

12-02-2004 17:16 Stuart Pedasso is offline Send an Email to Stuart Pedasso Search for Posts by Stuart Pedasso Add Stuart Pedasso to your Buddy List
Stuart Pedasso
Woolly Eggwhisk

Bill Cosby is my hero.

MBM, must be an argument dumper guy.

12-02-2004 17:16 Stuart Pedasso is offline Send an Email to Stuart Pedasso Search for Posts by Stuart Pedasso Add Stuart Pedasso to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » hey stu!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH