Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Alright kiddies.... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Alright kiddies....
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
HEMISPHERICALHEADS HEMISPHERICALHEADS is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-07-2003

Alright kiddies.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

..It's time to open some gifts!
DA related items get listed here..... Big Grin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by HEMISPHERICALHEADS: 12-25-2004 06:28.

12-25-2004 06:27 HEMISPHERICALHEADS is offline Send an Email to HEMISPHERICALHEADS Homepage of HEMISPHERICALHEADS Search for Posts by HEMISPHERICALHEADS Add HEMISPHERICALHEADS to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Nothing DA.

So far a coleman watch and Jon Stewarts American History book. Cool
Also some SnowShoes... but we really don't have any snow to speak off. ??? Confused ???

12-25-2004 09:08 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Space Ghost
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-228.jpg

Registration Date: 02-07-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
Nothing DA.

Also some SnowShoes... but we really don't have any snow to speak off. ??? Confused ???

I haven't seen that book yet, but I understand there's a nude picture of the entire Supreme Court in there. Are those fireballs O'Connor and Ginsberg hotties or what?!?!? Shocked

SG

Makes the color of right

Gravity and distance
Change the passage of light
Gravity and distance
Change the color of right

12-25-2004 09:42 Space Ghost is offline Send an Email to Space Ghost Search for Posts by Space Ghost Add Space Ghost to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Attention Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Space Ghost
quote:
Nothing DA.

I haven't seen that book yet, but I understand there's a nude picture of the entire Supreme Court in there. Are those fireballs O'Connor and Ginsberg hotties or what?!?!? Shocked

SG

Wha???

I'll be right back! Evil

12-25-2004 09:44 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

I got money which = Another copy of Imaginarium Tongue

12-25-2004 09:47 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Which should be very soon. Estimated either right before
Christmas or right after. So maybe this week we will have them.

I got something DA related in a sense, a new computer chair.
(We seem to have worn out about 3 or 4 of these things,
breaking the backs off of them.)

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
12-25-2004 10:57 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Eis Eis is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-120.gif

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: One too many mornings and a thousand miles behind...

Da Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
Which should be very soon. Estimated either right before
Christmas or right after. So maybe this week we will have them.

Well, I didn't get anything DA for Christmas...but it looks like this will be in time for the B-Day! Tongue
12-25-2004 21:18 Eis is offline Send an Email to Eis Homepage of Eis Search for Posts by Eis Add Eis to your Buddy List
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 04-24-2002

I got a copy of Michael Moore's "Stupid White Men"

If even 10% of it is factual, then US of A is in deep fertiliser!

I'm still holding out for permission to order stuff from the DA webstore - Anaheim DVD for starters...

www.smashthatcomputer.com
12-26-2004 04:00 wayneb is offline Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

quote:
Originally posted by wayneb
I got a copy of Michael Moore's "Stupid White Men"

If even 10% of it is factual...

Unlikely.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
12-26-2004 10:59 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Tongue! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Roll Eyes

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by dennis: 12-26-2004 11:02.

12-26-2004 11:02 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Space Ghost
quote:
Nothing DA.

SG

Wha???

I'll be right back! Evil

Yes it's true! Shocked

12-26-2004 11:03 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

nothing d.a. related......unless they are on xm radio.

12-26-2004 14:02 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

nuttin DA..
just U2....

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
12-26-2004 15:10 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by wes berlin
nothing d.a. related......unless they are on xm radio.

CoolCool

12-26-2004 20:15 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Just ordered Imaginarium with my Christmas money Tongue

12-27-2004 16:40 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Alright kiddies....

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH