Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Kalhoun » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Kalhoun
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Chris Estey Chris Estey is a male
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 12-13-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Kalhoun is probably the first Terry Taylor related album I would play for my non-Christian friends.

02-12-2005 23:19 Chris Estey is offline Send an Email to Chris Estey Homepage of Chris Estey Search for Posts by Chris Estey Add Chris Estey to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, I can see that...

02-13-2005 02:53 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
rob 3.0 rob 3.0 is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 08-28-2002

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...ssPageName=WDVW

Check it out Rob, this one is currently at $7.50! Smile

Yeah I'm watching it. Pleased

gone, gone with God, but gone
02-13-2005 09:32 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Smile )

02-13-2005 09:53 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
OrthodoxRobert OrthodoxRobert is a male
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 02-08-2005

Thread Starter Thread Started by OrthodoxRobert
Woo Hoo Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I GOT IT!!!!!!

I did a bid war at Ebay and got it for $12.50

My max bid was $20, but the other unlucky soul gave up his ghost at $12.00.

Robert
ICXC~NIKA
02-18-2005 16:34 OrthodoxRobert is offline Send an Email to OrthodoxRobert Search for Posts by OrthodoxRobert Add OrthodoxRobert to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Woo-Hoo! Cool

02-18-2005 16:35 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Awesome Dude!!! Ebay rocks!!!

02-18-2005 16:36 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
OrthodoxRobert OrthodoxRobert is a male
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 02-08-2005

Thread Starter Thread Started by OrthodoxRobert

Thanks for the idea, it never dawned on me to check ebay. I never thought there would be a place where people sold things they could never live without. (which is why they bought it in the first place) It's like one big cyber yard sell.

It will go nicely between my Sex Pistols CD and the Dead Kennedys!

Robert
ICXC~NIKA
02-18-2005 16:40 OrthodoxRobert is offline Send an Email to OrthodoxRobert Search for Posts by OrthodoxRobert Add OrthodoxRobert to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

Cool Ebay is my favorite place on Earth Tongue

02-18-2005 16:41 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
Cool Ebay is my favorite place on Earth Tongue

what about that art place with the free wine? Tongue Big Grin

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
02-19-2005 18:12 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

That's pretty cool too Big Grin

02-19-2005 18:18 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Did anyone say "Free wine"?

02-19-2005 21:49 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

We get that everyday from our two girls.

Oh, that's spelled with an 'h'.

Carry on...

02-19-2005 23:26 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Grand Encephalon

LOL Big Grin

02-19-2005 23:51 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by PuP
We get that everyday from our two girls.

Oh, that's spelled with an 'h'.

Carry on...

Big Grin

Got a few miles left ...

02-21-2005 10:54 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
Did anyone say "Free wine"?

Just look for some art galleries. I would guess either trendy or snobby ones might have free wine, but dorf's the expert. Big Grin

Got a few miles left ...

02-21-2005 10:55 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Kalhoun

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH