Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Making God Smile In CCM Magazine » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Making God Smile In CCM Magazine
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Making God Smile In CCM Magazine Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

A little write up about the disk. They mention Terry and that makes me happy. Right next to that article there's one on the 77's. Man do I need to catch up on Mike's CD's. I wish CCM would wake up and do a cover story on these instead of a small article.

08-30-2002 17:12 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
A little write up about the disk. They mention Terry and that makes me happy. Right next to that article there's one on the 77's. Man do I need to catch up on Mike's CD's. I wish CCM would wake up and do a cover story on these instead of a small article.

Yes you do!

If you don't have Mike's Say your Prayers , then you need to get it right away! I play mine at least 3 times a week. Direct by the 77s is pretty good too for that matter. And back to the burning thread for a moment, They are both short in length and fit on one disc nicely. But they are well worth the seperate prices!

BD

08-30-2002 18:16 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by dorfsmith
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I listen to A Golden Field... almost every day.

08-31-2002 11:27 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Lucy Lucy is a male
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 05-16-2002

I wish Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

They would release a live CD of Mike playing with Bill Malonee & Freinds @ Lifefest. There were some smokin Classic rock covers there that would make a cool special collectors deal!
That would be cool
Lucy
09-03-2002 13:21 Lucy is offline Send an Email to Lucy Homepage of Lucy Search for Posts by Lucy Add Lucy to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

That does sound good.

09-03-2002 13:48 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Lucy
They would release a live CD of Mike playing with Bill Malonee & Freinds @ Lifefest. There were some smokin Classic rock covers there that would make a cool special collectors deal!
That would be cool
Lucy

there's probably a boot of it somewhere out there by now.

BD

09-03-2002 15:51 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
I listen to A Golden Field... almost every day.

"that funky crow thang" (as carl calls it) is a good one too!

I play it quite often!

BD

09-03-2002 15:53 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

I still like Ping Pong Over the Abyss - Great stuff

09-03-2002 16:14 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Jerry Chapman has a CD called Making God Laugh. He's half of the duo of Life In General. The CD is pretty good. If any of you haven't heard Life In General, you ought to at least have a listen. They're pretty good. Jerry Chapman was also in 2lb. Planet on Alternative Records for those of you who remember them.

09-03-2002 20:53 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

quote:
That would be cool
Lucy

That may end up as one of the Rosebuds club releases. Not sure yet.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
09-03-2002 21:02 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
quote:
That would be cool
Lucy

That may end up as one of the Rosebuds club releases. Not sure yet.

I can't afford to join another club!!!!!!

can't we get a discount for joining all of them???? Smile )

BD

09-03-2002 21:13 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

Now, that's a good idea. Too many fanclubs, too few dollars. Especially with all the releases and rereleases and special releases and on and on. DA fan club, mike roe fan club, 77s fanclub, lost dogs fanclub, and on and on. I really do like to support the bands - I do. I even sent my $$$'s through the mail for all the old lyric sheets and what not, but sometimes......

09-04-2002 11:18 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Making God Smile In CCM Magazine

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH